It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the most important "sighting"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Or interaction, or experience. Or even just your favorite. What is the creme de la creme of UFO, or other experiences. I am talking that has provided the most proof. That is the most revealing. Not some farmer in Iowa who is just looking for attention.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
These ones are threads from me
The strange story of JAL 1628
The Height 611 UFO Crash
The Coyne incident, Mansfield, Ohio, 1973
in my humble opinion, they are worthy a look.
But there are more ones, many ones:

By Gazrok :The Case for Roswell - Consolidated

By Ziggystar60: [Caught on film by TV crew: The 1978 Kaikoura UFO sightings]

By OzWeatherman.
What Happened to Frederick Valentich? Possibly the scariest UFO case ever

By Jkrog08: The ATS UFO/Alien Chronological Thread Directory

Just some examples. I hope you'll enjoy them

[edit on 21/9/2009 by internos]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
A Case for CRITTERS

Tallahasse UFO

Critter giving Birth
This one is classic... shape shifting, transluscent, red orb moving inside... the object even looks like a Jellyfish. Then at the end the red orb is released and flies around like an excited new born

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Motion Study by ATS

Close up of newborn inside 'mother'

Yes, I do believe at least 50% or greater of these recent sightings (past 15 yrs perhaps) are life forms of some kind. I wish I could recall the paperwork on a case I had that involved an abduction where the individual never saw an entity such as the "Grays". He felt the whole works of the craft was a living, breathing entity in itself. Sightings now include so many balls of light that appear to be glass like on the outside with some sort of swirling living being on the inside. This "Shape Shifting" going on is perhaps the workings of the plasma or whatever these beings are made up of as they enter our earth.

Ron: You may quote me on the statement regarding my thoughts on the plasma, critters, etc. These are my thoughts and not those of MUFON. One of the three questions MUFON asks as criteria to determine whether or not we have a Category 1 (Fly By), Cat. 2 (Landing), Cat. 3 (Entities involved) is: Did the Witness experience poltergeist, ghost or haunting activity, out of body experience or religious transformation. It must tie in directly with a craft landing. So, we are mixing these experiences with the angelic forces, plasma-like beings, and so forth. Along the line someone - and I don't know who - has discovered there are reasons to believe this is all related to the UFO phenomenon. Or at the very least, it needs to be explored.

Thanks so much for sharing the info. on the critter birth....

Warm Wishes, Denise Stoner

Denise M. Stoner
Chief Investigator, Florida
Mufon State Section Director

[edit on 21-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
zorgon that critter reminds me of the metroids from the game of the same name from my earlier years lol www.wiiwii.tv... Either way I would have to say its very interesting footage.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Thank you all, informative responses with links. Thank you!
I have a little bit to keep me busy.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by nixie_nox]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
A Case for CRITTERS

Tallahasse UFO

Critter giving Birth
This one is classic... shape shifting, transluscent, red orb moving inside... the object even looks like a Jellyfish. Then at the end the red orb is released and flies around like an excited new born

That was just a movie of a bright point of light (and in one moment, the second one). And, more, what we see in the video, as shape and appearance, is not what the witness, Tallyufo, describes he saw with it's naked eyes.

You should know that an out of focus point of light doesn't maintain anymore the real shape (if any, being a point), but borrow shape from the lens characteristics. And all the movie shows the focus issue.

Fact is that the shape we see in the videos, has nothing to do with real object which was there. Only objects well and steady focused, and resolved by optics as beeing bigger than a few pixels accross could reveal their real shape. The rest is iris shape issue of the out of focus situation, (you know, bokeh
), abberation of the lens (chromatic and spherical for example). Bleah, technicall stuff..who needs them?

I don't think you believe this is the "most important" one...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Theres some good ones on this French compilation.

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by depthoffield
That was just a movie of a bright point of light (and in one moment, the second one).

Thank for your 'opinion' but it's out of order (as well as WRONG) The OP asked for our best case incidence... not a nit picking debunk..

How about adding something constructive for a change and staying on topic namely what is YOUR 'best case' video? There are enough threads you can preach your out of focus light in

Originally posted by depthoffield
I don't think you believe this is the "most important" one...

You just don't get it do you?

Oh well have a blissful day

[edit on 24-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

So as not to be influenced by what others may say, I'm replying as I finished reading the OP.

I was most impressed by "THE NASA TRANSMISSIONS: THE SMOKING GUN" and then watching shuttle cameras being zoomed in to Jim Oberg's "ice crystals"! And then watching shuttle cameras come back into focus from distance focus as the cameras took in the body of the shuttle.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Battle of LA

Obvious, I know. For some reason I'm really drawn to that case. I was in the military and there are a few things that don't add up to me.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

[Ron: You may quote me on the statement regarding my thoughts on the plasma, critters, etc. These are my thoughts and not those of MUFON. One of the three questions MUFON asks as criteria to determine whether or not we have a Category 1 (Fly By), Cat. 2 (Landing), Cat. 3 (Entities involved) is: Did the Witness experience poltergeist, ghost or haunting activity, out of body experience or religious transformation. It must tie in directly with a craft landing. So, we are mixing these experiences with the angelic forces, plasma-like beings, and so forth. Along the line someone - and I don't know who - has discovered there are reasons to believe this is all related to the UFO phenomenon. Or at the very least, it needs to be explored.

Thanks so much for sharing the info. on the critter birth....

Warm Wishes, Denise Stoner
Chief Investigator, Florida
Mufon State Section Director]

Well, after that statement by Ms Stoner, it is obvious that MUFON has no members that are skeptics or atheists. Glad I'm not a member, especially after attending a MUFON meeting many years ago. Silly people.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

A Case for CRITTERS

Misnamed! Critters was the name Trevor J. Constable called the amoeba-like objects he filmed with infrared film.

See: TREVOR JAMES CONSTABLE'S CRITTER PHOTOGRAPHY WITH 35 MM INFRARED FILM - www.roswellrods.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed
Misnamed! Critters was the name Trevor J. Constable called the amoeba-like objects he filmed with infrared film.

Critters was the name Trevor gave to the amoeba like PLASMA creatures in 1950... unffortunately his work got mixed up with the rods, which are not the same thing. I am quite aware of Trevor's work and he is a close friend of Secretnasaman, Martyn Stubbs

No the term CRITTERS is not misnamed

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed Glad I'm not a member

Yeah so am I
Because your ability to think objectively SUCKS...

Why does 'atheist' even come into the mix based on one persons opinion?

See: TREVOR JAMES CONSTABLE'S CRITTER PHOTOGRAPHY WITH 35 MM INFRARED FILM - www.roswellrods.com...

[edit on 24-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Nice videos Zorgon

I too have begun to think that many of the UFO commonly termed 'critters' may actually be a form of complex, self-organizing, plasma (which is sometimes capable of evolving and 'birthing' others - although they can be created spontaneously under the correct conditions and constraints):

'Ball Lightning as a Self-Organized Complexity'

"The ball lightning phenomenon is explained in the frame of a self-organization scenario suggested by experiments performed on the spontaneously generated complex spherical space charge configuration in plasma. Originated in a hot plasma, suddenly created in a point where a lightning flash strikes the Earth surface, the ball lightning appearance proves the ability of nature to generate, by self-organization, complex structures able to ensure their own existence by exchange of matter and energy with the surroundings. Their subsequent evolution depends on the environment where they are born. Under contemporary Earth conditions the lifetime of such complexities is relatively short. A similar self-organization mechanism,produced by simple sparks in the early Earth's atmosphere (chemically reactive plasma) is suggested to explain the genesis of complexities able to evolve into prebiotic structures."

-Erzilia Lozneanu, Sebastian Popescu and Mircea Sanduloviciu
(Department of Plasma Physics “Al. I. Cuza” University 6600 Iasi, Romania) Date uncertain [2000?]

arxiv.org...

Manipulation of the external constraints reveals the presence of a self organization scenario ...

'Plasma Experiments with Relevance for Complexity Science'

"The goal of this paper is the identification of the physical processes at the origin of the nonlinear behavior of a plasma conductor when an external constraint gradually departs the system from thermal equilibrium. This reveals the presence of a self organization scenario whose final product depends on the magnitude of the applied constraint. At first it appears a complexity whose stability is ensured by the presence of an electrical double layer. By increasing the external constraint the complexity transits into an autonomous state whose existence is related to a rhythmic exchange of matter and energy with the surrounding environment, sustained and controlled by a proper dynamics of the double layer. The results are potentially important for developing a general strategy of nonequilibrium physics, suggesting answers to challenging problems concerning the mechanism that could explain the appearance of self-organized complexities in laboratory and nature."

-Erzilia Lozneanu, Sebastian Popescu and Mircea Sanduloviciu (Plasma Physics Department, 'Al.I.Cuza' University
6600 Iasi, Romania) Date uncertain [1999?]

arxiv.org...

If these are 'lifeforms' and they can just 'pop into existence, then the implications of a wide-scale revelation of that fact should be quite clear.

The public acknowledgment by the world's space agencies/major governments of the existence of such a large population of prebiotic, plasmoidal lifeforms in Earth orbit and lower atmosphere would force us to re-examine previously excepted notions and concepts.

Consider the effect that the revelation of spontaneously generated plasma-based lifeforms would have on the religions of the world.

A similar self-organization mechanism,produced by simple sparks in the early Earth's atmosphere (chemically reactive plasma) is suggested to explain the genesis of complexities able to evolve into prebiotic structures.....

-Erzilia Lozneanu, Sebastian Popescu and Mircea Sanduloviciu
(Department of Plasma Physics) - See above paper

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

[]

Many knows that Trevor has a problem with his credibility regarding some UFO's he posted...including rods.
That link, in infrared, shows something which also looks good as just some nice lens flares. The photos are croped, and are just inconclusive. But they look good.

[edit on 24/9/09 by depthoffield]

new topics

top topics

join