It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO Says 3B People Worldwide Could Receive H1N1 Vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Here we have it, 3 billion people they want to inject this experimental drug into.
With the Depopulation/Chemical castration plan in the back of my mind, they seem very eeger to give us this Jab to help us !!

Link Here

Recent findings that a single dose of an H1N1 (swine) flu vaccine offers protection against the virus and anticipation of vaccination programs starting earlier than predicted will increase the number of people worldwide with access to the vaccine and the likelihood health officials may be able to control the spread of the virus, Bloomberg reports. "Manufacturing improvements and a single-dose vaccine may allow drugmakers to make enough vaccine to inoculate 3 billion people, said Marie-Paule Kieny, director of the World Health Organization's Initiative for Vaccine Research, in an e-mail," the news service writes.

[edit on 21/9/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
They can give out 3 billion vaccinations at some unknown cost... (Which I'm sure the company is making a TON of money)

--- and they can't feed the hungry... house the homeless... etc... What's wrong with this picture?

Star and Flag... Interesting news!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
That's interesting, because I read an article Friday on the C.D.C. website saying that the C.D.C. anticipates there being only up to 3.4 million vaccines available to United States citizens this Flu Season. That's about 301 million short to vaccinate everyone in the United States.

They are restricting this 3.4 million to people who live with or care for children younger than 6 months of age, healthcare and emergency medical services personnel, and people ages of 25 through 64 years of age who have chronic health disorders or compromised immune systems.

Although Children from 6-24 months of age and pregnant women are at higher risk, they are unable to take the inhaled vaccination. Those over 64 years of age are not at risk of H1N1 and are recommended not to get it, although the Seasonal Flu (Type A+B) vaccination is recommended for those over 64.

So, if the U.S. can only procure enough for 1% of our population, who is getting the lion's share of that 3 billion vaccinations the WHO is talking about? Who is manufacturing it, because it certainly isn't MedImmune because they have only been able to pump out 12 million vaccinations thus far.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

That's nasal sprays..

But the numbers i've heard they still dont really have enough for the US population.

Which is good. I don't want it.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
"health officials may be able to control the spread of the virus"

I try to read between the lines. To me, "virus" = human populations that are considered "useless eaters". . . "health officials" = officers that make sure health is destroyed.

Therefore, i translate it as:

Officers that make sure health is destroyed "may be able to control the spread of the" human populations that are considered "useless eaters".

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
So we spin this back to the memos and bulletins from places like NYC that say students cannot come to school unless they get a vaccine and I wonder.. when do they start enforcing that? Are they trying to instigate vaccine riots with people rushing the vaccination stations desperate to get their vaccine in order to keep their job?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by fraterormus
That's interesting, because I read an article Friday on the C.D.C. website saying that the C.D.C. anticipates there being only up to 3.4 million vaccines available to United States citizens this Flu Season. That's about 301 million short to vaccinate everyone in the United States.

They are restricting this 3.4 million to people who live with or care for children younger than 6 months of age, healthcare and emergency medical services personnel, and people ages of 25 through 64 years of age who have chronic health disorders or compromised immune systems.

Although Children from 6-24 months of age and pregnant women are at higher risk, they are unable to take the inhaled vaccination. Those over 64 years of age are not at risk of H1N1 and are recommended not to get it, although the Seasonal Flu (Type A+B) vaccination is recommended for those over 64.

So, if the U.S. can only procure enough for 1% of our population, who is getting the lion's share of that 3 billion vaccinations the WHO is talking about? Who is manufacturing it, because it certainly isn't MedImmune because they have only been able to pump out 12 million vaccinations thus far.

You are kidding, right? They can instantly make more vaccine simply by adding more adjuvant and preservative.

From my readings and personal experience the science behind most of the vaccines is on par with the science behind chemotherapy.

There is a long term study by the Mayo Clinic that seems to show no usefulness to the flu vaccine in general. (google search it)

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The nasal sprays, contain a live weakened version of the H1N1 virus, which like the swine flu itself is prone to mutation - The scientific community and WHO officials are concerned of what the virus could become through mutation. News reports in NZ have talked about a new swine flu version in the southern states, which is travelling directly to the lungs and is tamiflu resistant. A good question to ask is what are the risks of this live virus vaccine also mutating, another is what causes viruses to mutate. Answers include bacteria in certain conditions & antibiotics.

new topics

top topics

join