It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panamax 2009: A U.S. Military Exercise to Train Soldiers to Impose Pandemic Martial Law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Panamax 2009: A U.S. Military Exercise to Train Soldiers to Impose Pandemic Martial Law

www.nworeport.com

Editor’s note: Military exercise designed to train soldiers to “stop people from going to work and school,” according to the U.S. Navy.

Representatives from 10 U.S. government agencies are holding a two-day table-top exercise in cooperation with the government of Panama to assist in responding to any future influenza pandemic Sept. 16.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well this is a true story!!! I'm not taking a shot they will have one hell of a gun fight on there hands if they try to force me to take the shot!!! What is all this coming to? I also hear that many local law enforcement agencies will enforce this. Why are they pushing this so much? The New World Order is making the move they have been trying for years.

www.nworeport.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by renster

I am fully aware of what is going on with the swine flu and martial law and such but this is kind of deliberately misleading IMO. If you read the text carefully that snippet says

"We want to help them set up a plan so a pandemic outbreak does not have a great impact on their economy, stop people from going to work and school and stop the operations of the Panama Canal."

I don't believe anything I read anyway but they should at least give the full sentence. I heard about this on Alex Jones a moment ago and it sounded really really bad. But this is a bad source THIS TIME.

I had to edit this though to say there are countless other sources that confirm what they are doing and no i also will not be taking that shot or any other. So far people are only being fired if they don't take it but it is early.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by dtice]

new topics

join