Mysterious Alignment of Ancient Sites of the World

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
There is the pole shift and / or the knocked askew (and mars too) issue, that makes me think there was good reason to make huge honking lasting markers to celestial points of reference.

There is also the issue that monuments are almost always built on top of older monuments. So if people say, well these dates are scattered, we have to think that we're looking at the dates of the most visible/ most recent. But what was underneath is older and in the same pertinent spot.

Then there is the growing earth idea. That Gaia is expanding. In this case the circle was smaller, less broken.

And there is the crisscross... You have one line, what's the other? I find it hard to believe you'd only have one circle. You'd have at least 2, it seems to me, if you were giving coordinates. Probably 3 if you're very advanced, and clearly they're quicker than us

I'm wiling to wager that Roslyn Chapel is on one or the other lines.

OR - and I thought this a lot during the competition, Maybe WE HUMANS get to provide the other line. And how better than with a zero say a GMT... Who fought the hardest for the 2012 olympics? Paris and London. London has GMT and Paris lost the zero in the 1880s bitterly and wants it back. It's a strange battle, the da vinci code mentioned it and it's connected to the serpent rouge etc. and the Louvre pyramid.

The best of our breed perform for the gods during the olympics. They used to be every 8 years, the time it takes for Venus to make her pentagon in the sky, in ancient times. We, in our modern age of speed, actually have them every 2 years now if we count Winter.

Giza, Rome, Paris all align. I would guess a good way to look for the 2nd real circle would be to look for alignments and find the biggies that are in both circles. But we all know, it's got to be Giza. There's really no question, is there?

As the Arabs say, Man fears time, but time fears the pyramids.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by afterschoolfun

283 miles is "pretty close"?
Compared to what?

[edit on 9/22/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So with 69 miles per degree (correct me if I'm wrong, but 69 is what I remember... yes, it is a useful fact and # and has clearly stuck

So about 4 or 5 degrees off.

The thing about 4 or 5 that always strikes me... our year is about 4 or 5 off from 360 and wouldn't 360 just make more sense. Annoying that we're just a tad off. bugs me too.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I'd like to see a map that also shows the average population density of the world at the times these ancient sites were constructed.. Without this it is just a unrelated 'line'.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
OP awesome thread! I've been wondering about alot of site-alignments as well.. geographically...

question...

i notice the crossing of the latitudinal and longitudinal circles you've created on the google earth shot meet in the middle of the pacific.

could you post those coordinates?

i'd be interested if they match the coordinates of the antipode of Jerusalem - 31°47'8.52"S, 144°47'58.00"W
or the island Rapa Iti - 27°36'30"S, 144°20'48"W

THANKS!

-

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
it is also interesting to note that most of these ancient sites listed on the OP's circle , have megalithic structures which at the time would have been impossible with the technology to create them without diamond tipped tools or move the megalithic structures.

all are indeed linked in some way to ancient alien contact .

just thought i'd mention what everyone already knows !

[edit on 22-9-2009 by sapien82]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

have you thought about using an actually globe for recreating the diagram by hand so you have a better idea on maybe where it is at in Alaska that you are seeing. I dont doubt you but you need to do more hands on. Remember it might not just be correlated with Alaska check the other side of the earth too.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by trusername

That's because Earth is in a Elliptical orbit, not true 360' around the sun but that we add 5 more days to the 360 due to this. This is also the reason why we have Leap Years, to make up for the .242 amount of days lost within every 4 years.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

maybe you were the one this thread was meant for since you were wondering last night. It is funny sometimes how the world works. You were wondering about this last night and stumble acrossed it this morning. Now i am really interested in were this might go.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Very interesting thread. The conclusions dovetail with a piece called "Dead Men's Secrets: Tantalising Hints of a Lost Super Race" by Jonathan Gray. In it, he theorizes that rather than being technologically backward, there was worldwide civilization, now lost with the rising sea levels, that was far more advanced than ours.

Rather than generating power through environmentally-ruinous methods, they tapped into the Earth's natural electricity and set up monoliths and other such structures -- as you noted -- to tap into that power. It was a worldwide natural power grid that necessitated placement of structures at specific locations around the globe.

I believe that reason, ultimately, is why you see the precise noted alignments of ancient sites.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
A very mysterious site that is almost never spoken of is

Adams Calendar

www.adamscalendar.com...

Adam’s Calendar also presents the first tangible evidence of consciousness among the earliest humans in the ‘Cradle of humankind’. The site is built along the same longitudinal line as Great Zimbabwe and the Great Pyramid. It is also aligned with the rise of Orion’s belt some 75,000 years ago.

I find these aliognments quite interesting, the question is whether we are

looking for these lines or whether they are actually there??

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Friend i think you have been chosen by the E.T's, dreams like this are never coincidence i have had 3 of these in the last year and a half with a range of remote (viewings? seemed to vivid to be anything else) and missing timeframe only 3 days ago.

I advise you to look even more into this see if you are being told to go there? Check around see if others are the same?

S&F

I ams till searching for one of my areas but it's turned up nothing i have a feeling it's somewhere in S.America though.

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I understand the alignment of the ancient sites along the horizontal line, but I don't get the vertical lines supposedly through the point in Alaska or Yukon Territory.

How were those lines decided?? Can someone explain please?
Thanx

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by shepseskaf

I see what your getting at , sort of the same theory that Nikola Tesla had with the wardenclyffe tower , harnessing the collected energy from the schumann cavity.

Not an all to out there idea mate !
nice one

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by newworld

That's what i was saying..he may of been chosen..

I'm still locating the "Triangle Island" in a lake, three pyramids and giant waterfall somewhere in S America(it was in a jungle and S America popped into my head) from a vivid birdseye view i had in a "dream" in December last year. The triangle island also relates to my birthmark i am wondering if i should go to this place once i find it.

does that description help anyone btw?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by trusername
There is the pole shift and / or the knocked askew (and mars too) issue, that makes me think there was good reason to make huge honking lasting markers to celestial points of reference.

Yes and on that line of thought, what if the centre point of this great circle of monuments (in Alaska) was the original north pole axis? It has all but been totally proven that Earth has had its angle of axis altered at some point in prehistory. What if this ring of monuments - indicating a central point in Alaska - was some way of leaving a record of how the Earth used to be positioned.

You may even be able to take this further and find other, alternative 'monument rings' which include such sites as Stonehenge, which indicate the north pole axis of previous pole shifts (as it may have happened several times in Earth's long history).

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hi, great thread, just a note of clarification.

The north axis point is not in fact in Alaska, the coordinates given are in Canada, pics below.

cheers

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

If this is correct and thats why the monuments are built in this fashion and they point to the north pole , it then begs the question that the ancient civilisations must have known the exact location of the north pole , which would have been hard to do without a magnetic compass?

it also begs the question why would these civilisations build these monuments in this fashion all in alignment with the old magnetic pole?

are all of the monuments built from the same material ?

it seems this is only flinging in more questions to the mix instead of solving them!

ultimately interesting none the less , out of intereste it would be nice to find the old poles and see how they line up with monuments , and then see if any of the buildings we have made line up with the current pole !

maybe we have been doing this subconsciously for thousands of years !

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

283 miles is "pretty close"?
Compared to what?

[edit on 9/22/2009 by Phage]

Compared to across the world in Russia, idk. 283 miles is a days drive, unlike... say 8,000 miles.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by newworld

That's what i was saying..he may of been chosen..

I'm still locating the "Triangle Island" in a lake, three pyramids and giant waterfall somewhere in S America(it was in a jungle and S America popped into my head) from a vivid birdseye view i had in a "dream" in December last year. The triangle island also relates to my birthmark i am wondering if i should go to this place once i find it.

does that description help anyone btw?

you mentioned pyramids in South America, I don't know if you are aware of this but there ARE pyramids in South America, in fact several of them:

www.geocities.com...

Now maybe if you connect any three pyramids from the list, you might find a waterfall in the center of the imaginary triangle that would form. Of course, there is a chance there WON'T be anything there, because geographically there probably isn't a waterfall anywhere near the center of an imaginary triangle that would form.

Of course, it's worth trying to find out, if at least to get rid of the doubts.

exclusive video

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join