It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Alignment of Ancient Sites of the World

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The error in this thread is the selective information thats used, and the vastness of time.

You're forgetting hundreds, maybe thousands of civilizations.

Also, you can't just lump Petra and Machu Pichu together... they're centuries apart in existance...

To add one to your circle (as I believe Malta is near the equator, being in between Africa and Italy), you shouldn't forget the Megalithic Temples.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by afterschoolfun

My roommate and I were watching a show last night and it was talking about the Kensington Stone lining up with another on the East Coast and I instantly thought of all the structures lined up on the same line as in your post. I was trying to tell my roommate about it but wasnt too sure of it. I have always wondered about this. I dont believe this is a coincidence but that is just me. I mean how do all these things just happen to line up?? I would love to learn more about this. So odd that I was just wondering about this last night and now here is your post!! S&F!!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
First of all: Nice find newworld. I'll have to look into that later.

Second of all: everything else. So there's some plot holes in this theory of alignment Ive seen so far

1. Just a coincidence, after all civilization started off near the equator so a lot of sites will be in that area

Fair enough. but maybe you think that because the pictures were a bit misleading. It looks like they just go straight around the equator which, in fact, they don't

It seems like kind of a stretch to say they built their civilizations along that circle because of continence. For all the people to spread out over the world and cross the Alaska land bridge and go all the way down to South Am. and just happen to align Easter island with the Pyramids and Machu Picchu. Stranger things have happened I suppose...

2. What significance are all these sites anyways?

I really don't know. I don't think anyone could truly understand why any of them were built let alone dozens. But thats what I want to find out. That's what led me to find those Alaskan UFO sightings, could be related, could not.

3. What about the other sites left out?

I just found a list of anomalies and put them in google earth. But maybe Stonehenge and the Mayans were left out of the loop. The more I read about ancient civilization, the more I question the time line. Maybe the 'circle sites' are older than we give them credit for. Just a guess.

Does that answer any questions?

[edit on 21-9-2009 by afterschoolfun]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
According to several sources (including the Law of One series), it has been stated that many pyramids have been placed (in ancient times) in a 'ring' around the planet to aid in 'balancing' the incoming and outgoing energies of the earth.

Now i am aware that not all of your landmarks are pyramids, but i just wanted to point out that placing what we would now call 'ruins' in an aligned fashion for a specific purpose is not unheard of and does make sense.

Indeed, it appears as though this would be a most affective practice in regard to utlizing the earth's natural energy flow.

If i recall correctly, Ra stated that there are/were 57 Balancing Pyramids of which very few are known or functional. There are some in Egypt and obviously others elsewhere, but the most 'functional' of the Balancing Pyramids lies off the coast of Florida underwater.

So while this isn't totally on-topic, i think its relevant to your theory...

Nice work

[edit on 21-9-2009 by srsen]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The ley lines are all over Earth. If you're interested, you should check out "The New View Over Atlantis," as it is packed with facts. I think that the old monuments exploited a power source that we have since lost the technology for (at least publicly) and was used to power flying vehicles as well as other things.

The ley lines were used as roads as well, and it is said that they were a neutral point where no one could be arrested and no one ever got robbed, because it was considered sacred ground.

Many modern churches were built on ley lines at points where older sacred sites once sat. Christianity molded the old legends to fit the new religion, like the story of St. George and the dragon.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989
You're forgetting hundreds, maybe thousands of civilizations.

Also, you can't just lump Petra and Machu Pichu together... they're centuries apart in existance...

Thats what makes it more than just a coincidence. How could people centuries apart build so many things on the same ring? To leave a message for us? Maybe. They built those site with more engineering skill than we have today with CAD and whatnot. Maybe it was just so that they would be here long enough for people to start putting the pieces together.

I really don't know. But I'd rather try to figure it out than let it bother me.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Maybe that's why everything is going to hell in a hand basket nowadays.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I posted about this back in 2006 in case there is anything of interest to you:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

More details on the alignment of world wonders can be found at the following link:

home.hiwaay.net...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by promomag

Awesome! That website really shows everything, angles, length ratios and expalins why some sites are left out of the great circle from the OP

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
is there any way you can give the cooridnates of the point where everything converges in alaska? seems to me that it looks like it meets up near theHAARP base.

Map

it would be intresting to see if it does, this area has ben related to everything from solar ionization, frequency missels to even time and dimensional travel.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
gallactic allignment, wonders allignment,

now why do i think this is connected somehow,

so what would happen if the sun comes up on 21 12 2012....

where would it hit first.... and how do i find out??

specially the 11.11 time.... hm 21122012 =11 more allignment??

every thing comes in 3's right???...

and the stars all these things have to line up somehow...

sorry to say but i need a "wizzkidd"

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by afterschoolfun

I din't think the doubt about what you have presented is due to the sites you have included but rather from those that you have excluded, for example Stonehenge.

However, unlike some I certainly won't dismiss the idea that there is something in what you say, but I do need something a little more 'concrete' for me to be swayed.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by promomag

the reactions back than and now show that there is AWARENESS,
i guess we are on the right track..

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I know what you're saying. Just check out this site. All of the sections but 10 for other alignments. Really a incredible site.

HERE

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
the one thing that would add a lot of credibility to this alignment would be if some sort of pyramid or mysterious ruin is found in Alaska.

you mentioned in your thread that you had a dream about Alaska, and that it also happens to be in the alignment.

now i know this will sound far-fetched and somewhat laughable, but what if YOU are suppose to find the missing ruin?

what if there is a hidden city or relic of the Ipiutak that has yet to be discovered?

Yes far-fetched I know, but this being a conspiracy website, might as well throw this idea out there.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostryder21

Yes, that would be cool to have the coordinates of that cross point in Alaska.
You might be close with your assumption of HAARP location.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by xxxcosta

Got it. It's not exact but its pretty close. Close enough to raise a few eyebrows I think

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Seems like so many people are doing these "of the world" threads lately.

Oh well, this is the least appealing thus far.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by newworld

on worldmisteries.com
sectioon ancient equator

www.world-mysteries.com...

''

a guy found something with google earth
the theory there is that pyramid were landing site. (as a matter of fact, coming from space, the best place to land on a planet is its equator...)
and pole shifting yep
ps:the theory of the brown dwarf posted on page1 makes a great cause for change of equator/pole shift

[edit on 22-9-2009 by ::.mika.::]

edit::cant find it sorry

[edit on 22-9-2009 by ::.mika.::]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I believe that HAARP is located in that same area in Alaska. There's quite a bit of controversy over just exactly what HAARP is being used for...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join