It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new member who has woke up.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hello all,
I have watched "Above Top Secret" for a while and decided to join because I wanted to hear the independent minded and intelligent meet to discuss important issues. I woke up three years ago when I listened to Dr. Steven Greer on radio's "Coast to Coast AM". I read his books and did my research, and here I am. Next I read Zacharia Sitchin's "Earth Chronicles", which reinforced my belief system. My next interest was to investigate the international elite, so I read Jim Marr's books. Thus my belief system follows: God is an energy being. The bible is myth based and written by greedy men. The "Greys" created us to do work they couldn't and watch after us so we don't blow Earth up. The real USA ended with a coup de tat on 11/22/63 when an international military based industrialists elite had JFK put down. These thugs created and create wars, famines, and disease to make themselves more rich. They have the wealth, own governments, and have unsurpassed technology/military power to keep any country inline. I wish all the worker bees would wake up and these thugs would be removed, but I think its a pipe dream at the least.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
ok to be polite because your a new member...please, don't use the phrase "people need to wake up" or "wake up" or "wake up people" here at ATS. some of us "have been up" for decades, the most have "been awake" for over 10 years, and the rest "have awaken" in the past 5 years.

but welcome...no, i don't have power here...i'm just cranky.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zilchinrules

Welcome, you may find some of your current believe systems adjusted or changed completely during the course of your ATS membership. There is a lot of good in here, with the 'truth' always the pinnacle desired achievement. Sometimes it is not what we want to hear but is necessary to separate fact from fiction. I hope you find ATS very enlightening, as much or more than I do. By the way, I liked your reference to the "end of a real Democracy ending with the murder of JFK". Again, welcome and enjoy the enlightenment, there are A LOT of regular real world tools to be gained from this site as well.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hi,

Some good topics mentioned there, you'll definitely find all you need here (as I'm sure you'll already know).
I'm sure you're aware you'll find a few negative people on here every now and again but don't worry, these aren't the mainstay of ATS, just the less awake ones

Peace.

new topics

top topics

join