It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Medical Magic* Dead Will Rise!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
We have been alerted that there will be many signs and miracles ...tricks and technology!

Imagine this scenerio. It will change your view of the "chip".

Clandestine experiments have been in the works for sometime now and will soon be presented. People who you thought were dead will have come back to life. (Not really, though. They have been cloned and age accelerated, but you won't know this. Religious people are looking for the "dead to rise" and this situation must be created to convince the majority.) They will be presented to the world in this scientific breakthrough!

People you knew with incurable illness are suddenly presented healed and whole.

How has it been done?

The chip is not the RFID you once believed it to be. It is an encapsulated receptor for downloading solfeggio frequencies. Medical science has taken a new turn and proven that all healing can be accomplished through frequency vibrations!

No more pills. No more pain. People are in line to get their Digital Angel.

You are seeing your loved ones healed everywhere; pulled back from the brink of death. Life is good.

It won't be until much later, when all of the population has accepted this wonderful technology, that you will find out the real cost.

You have just stepped into the Age of Judgement.

Once means of mass control of the population has been accomplished, you will now be required to "qualify". Not everyone is entitled to being healed. And certainly not for free, anymore.

Your records must be reviewed. What you are entitled to will be dependent on how you have followed the new religious dominionist laws. If you have infractions, they may weigh heavily against you. If you have spoken out against any dictation of the new regime, you may have to prove penance before being approved for any healing. Your financial records will also be considered. What are you worth as far as your productivity in society? Are you indispensable or not? Maybe you will be required to work many more years before you will have enough points to receive your healing.

Under the guise of miracles, this item will be implemented. And while you focus on the positive, the left hand is working it's magic, too.

Frequencies that can heal can also be used to maim. You will do as you are told.

It will also be presented as a humane way to rehabilitate the criminal mind; frequencies to change the brain waves.

By the time of it's arrival, everyone will see this as the perfect solution for all the ills of the world.

First they build up your fear. We have been presented the fear of eugenics and cataloging DNA. Now there will be no need to worry about this as all imperfections can be magically changed by frequencies.

It is a step into the world of transhumans.

The fear will soon be replaced by "miracle".

Watch for it.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
ummm not very likey.

can you give me some links to this amazing fequency heals stuff?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Fascinating prediction, I must admit.

How likely it is or not, I have no idea.

God help us if it happens though.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
There is a possibility that dead would rise. I do not know about magic frequencies or chips, but i know that someday - and this is not that far - we will have nano-sized built-in health support system with healing/anti-infectious/DNA-repairing/whatever capabilities. And i cannot rule out possibility of its malfunctioning in a "good" way and starting to re-build dead people using the remains.
Also not probable of course. But this is mine scenario.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Very interesting thread. I do believe the dead will rise again but only When given orders from CHRIST TO HADES TO OPEN THE GATES OF THE DEAD (which CHRIST HAS KEYS TO) THESE WOULD BE LIVING DEAD. As far as technology providing ways to REANIMATE THE NON LIVING I think the possibility does EXIST these would be ZOMBIES DEAD W/ NO CONSCIOUS AS OPPOSED TO DEAD AND UNDERSTANDING JUDGMENT LIVING DEAD.

Two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SCENARIOS
1. Man made to discredit the abilities of the LORD CHRIST.
2. Divine intervention from above done right.

I never understood why the he ll in zombie movies the zombies crave any form of living matter makes no sense unless its human fabricated.

True walking dead would only have an appitite for the fruits of EXISTANCE.

[edit on 9/21/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
More like this.

www.dailypaul.com...
"Remotely activated CYANIDE inside NEW implantable RFID GPS tracking CHIPS"

new topics

top topics

join