It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Berg's execution faked?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I know a lot of folks have doubts about articles appearing on Jeff Rense's website but read this article. It does make you think about the possibility that Nick Berg's execution was staged by U.S. operatives. If I posted this in the wrong forum....mods, I apologize. Here's the link...note there are other ones at the site concerning this also.

Berg link

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
after reading through some of those other threads my answer would be yes, quite possibly. because it would take the heat of the US and UK regarding the prisoner abuse claims. the plastic chair argument seems very interesting cause it�s the sort of wicked thing some authority types would find funny.

u ever noticed whenever bush says free world he says it with his tongue in cheek almost as if to say "mmm you believe that you bunch of monkeys."

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Thanks seeker for putting all those links in there. In the future I'll be more careful in what a post by checking for similar threads first.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Of course, it was. Look, ther was no blood and the skin tone etween the speaking Berg and the sitting Berg are completely different. The sitting Berg is pale while the speaking Berg is reddish.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I have from the first time this came out thought it was odd to say the least! The timing could not have been more coincidental, seen as it was at the time of the prison scandal for the USA and UK, which convieniently took all the attention from the abuse and made "probably" many people think " well these people are evil and deserve everything that they get".......

I seen the video, and there was no blood, i have seen many gruesome things in the past and there would have been lots of blood, and the scream definatly did not fit in, it came sort of after the event, and it looked to me as though there was parts of the video edited and things like that

NO none of it rings true for me

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
It really makes you think..... I put nothing past anyone in this world....Sad to say huh?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
He was beheaded!!

Simple..

Whether jewish and/or American this guy was killed in cold blood..

I have watched to many chechens killed in this manner.

It is obvious this civlian was killed..
His orange suit is a statement to the Americans...

That he was a "prisoner"..

This is one of the most anti-western things I have seen in a while..

It is obvious that it is supposed to impact the sheltered western way of life, how can you think it is otherwise???

This happened...whether the arabs had a "beer-gut" or not..this happened and if anyone thinks otherwise they have obviosuly watched to much "faces of death" in my opinion.. cold blooded murder against a westener "wheter jewish or not this was wrong!!!!"

-peace

Daniel

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The timing of the video...it's just incredible.....
Nobody is saying that nick berg wasn't beheaded....the real questions is who did it...who had more to gain with it???

that's just my � 0.02.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I stand by what I said..

"This is one of the most anti-western things I have seen in a while.."

It would be a great opportunity for the Americans to use this as a reason to justify the prison abuse photos..

It really would..

I guess you as an individual have to decided what kind of faith you have in you government?

It seems like the perfect opportunity to devise such a scheme..does it not...

But really does it??

I don't feel the Coalition would stoop that low...I hope they wouldn't...maybe I'm wrong,,but how could they?

Its a terrible thing to lie to your country and I think these days most of them know the speed of the democracy press...

Cover up one issue they know its going to crop up somewhwere else..

Its just not worth it for them...

Not anymore...

-peace

Daniel

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by gluer
I stand by what I said..

It would be a great opportunity for the Americans to use this as a reason to justify the prison abuse photos..

It really would..

I don't feel the Coalition would stoop that low...I hope they wouldn't...maybe I'm wrong,,but how could they?

Actually, I never paid any attention to it before the post was brought up. I also actually have no real opinion on this, but the fact that any information coming out of Iraq is about 10% of the real story. This is whether is it from the US, Britian, Iraqis, not matter what side of the argument they are on, they are spoon feeding their own sides.

But, sadly enough, I would not put it past anyone in this world. There are many many things at stake ... Either way we will only get a partial tale of the real stories or unlyings.......

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
HOW CAN YOU NOT???

I know this could turn out bad for all of us!!!

But if it does..so what??

Stick by your leaderss...its too easy not to!
way to easy...

Its much harder to stick by them and realise maybe they aren't so far wrong...just defending the way of life they feel thier citizens aught to defend...

I mean! how long was it before America defended their own soverinty??

Perhaps too long??

How easily time forgets the sacrifies of our forfathers made for us..in the name of democracy??

its an easy way out..but remember those tradintional values and you can never go wrong!!

-peace

Daniel

top topics

join