It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

NASA Single Celled Organisms In Zero G, Hmm, Looks Familiar!!

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Interesting video to say the least, a German science experiment in space to see how single celled organisms would react to zero gravity.

Link to Video

Here is a theory I've been working on for a while...

So the floaters, jellyfish, whatever you want to call them, they seem to all have a v notch cut out of them, sometimes two, one on each end.

They also seem to flash from the center outwards.

See 2:00 in the video.

Are they using plasma or magnetism like a V-gate to propel themselves?

Similar to this: www.youtube.com...




posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
so the tether incident was nothing more than footage of microscopic organisms in space...
what exactly are you tryin to say here?



posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles
 



Amazing find.

I like how the youtuber edited in the tether footage of the tether UFOS (I call them Plasmoidococcus Plasmaspherus).



posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
That youtuber shows the typical lack of understanding when it comes to basic camera operation, and obviously has NEVER looked in a microscope before.

I can't remember the last time I looked in a microscope everything was in perfect focus, lol. Maybe he/she needs to go to Toy-R-Us and get a Fisher-Price "My First Telescope" or something.

Not like that will do any good. When it comes to that tether footage, most are hell bent on believing it is something it is not, to the point where they suspend logic, reason and common sense. SO really, i's more like a religion than it is just a passing curiosity or interest. That kind of ignorance makes me weep for the future of this subject, as it seems every generation is more ignorant than the one before it. I remember it was supposed to be the other way around, lol.



posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
so the tether incident was nothing more than footage of microscopic organisms in space...
what exactly are you trying to say here?


Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear. AND GO HAWKS!!

Anyways, many believe these floaters are jellyfish like unintelligent creatures that live up there.

This video is showing the similarity to the two videos as if they were jellyfish like creatures, they would behave similarly to the single celled organisms.

And it shows that they do in fact at lease "behave" similarly.



posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
so your saying that the objects viewed on the tether video are actually some sort of biological(or semi-biological) entity living in outer space?

but unlike their microscopic counterparts are actually quite huge.

interesting, but yer gonna need more than that video to convince anyone of that.



posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
so your saying that the objects viewed on the tether video are actually some sort of biological(or semi-biological) entity living in outer space?

but unlike their microscopic counterparts are actually quite huge.

interesting, but yer gonna need more than that video to convince anyone of that.



It's not my video, I'm not trying to convince you of anything as I don't know anything.

This is a very popular theory with many threads here on ATS and youtube videos.

This video just kinda sums up the whole theory, that's why I posted it.



posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles
 


well, in the OP i do believe you said it was a theory you were working on.

I wonder if something could be living in our upper atmosphere or even in space. Have you ever seen those videos of wormlike objects? They behave something like a one celled creature as well...maybe they come into our atmosphere to absorb oxygen, then head out into space once they have fueled up....


who knows



posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
reply to post by breakingdradles
 


well, in the OP i do believe you said it was a theory you were working on.

I wonder if something could be living in our upper atmosphere or even in space. Have you ever seen those videos of wormlike objects? They behave something like a one celled creature as well...maybe they come into our atmosphere to absorb oxygen, then head out into space once they have fueled up....


who knows


Sorry, again I guess I wasn't being clear enough.

My theory was about how they propel themselves.

This was a video I hadn't seen before so I wanted to post it, and also it showed what I was thinking.

I guess it is two different topics, I should have made two threads, sorry about the confusion!



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join