It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE PRETENDER AND THE MYSTERY OF RENNES LE CHATEAU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 07:24 AM
link   
You may have seen an episode (at the end of 3rd or 4rd season) where the CENTRE seems to be almost a satanic cult more than a military-scientist organisation...
This is the episode references :
" The Pretender

TNT'S ORIGINAL MOVIE
PRETENDER:

The Island of the Haunted

aired on December 10, 2001 "

"At The Centre, Broots is telling Sydney that Angelo was the person to whom Miss Parker last spoke, and when they find Angelo, he is drawing the symbol with the eight skeletal heads on it. At the top of the symbol that Angelo is drawing on the wall are the words, "Terribilis est locus iste." (terrible things happen here.) "
i.cnn.net...
i.cnn.net...

But do you that THIS PLACE exist for real...
IN FRANCE of course !
:

RENNES LE CHATEAU :

www.rennes-discovery.com...
www.globalspy.com...
www.rennes-le-chateau.com...

OK... Mysteries about this place and ABBEY BERENGER SAUNIERE are so numerous that I can't talk you about all.

I didn't put this topic in another section because :
I didn't if JAROD was PEOPLE...

At rennes le chateau : RELIGION AND MYSTICISM are link with CONSPIRACY and SECRET-SOCIETIES.

F-Mitterand was a MASTER MASON and He soupconned to discorvered some mysteries about this place...but not all...

[Edited on 18-2-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

[Edited on 30-3-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I remember that episode!

It reminded me a bit of the Young Sherlock Holmes film?

Did you also know that the Rame Tep were devoted to the gods of the dead Osiris and Anubis. The cult goes back milenias and it rumoured to still be very active in the city of Cynopolis, the ancient city named after Anubis cult followers.

If you see the film, watch out for the writing on the side of the pillars, its egyptian, but look out for the pyramid with the Wadjet in it!

Something tells me that more than one civilisation lived within the land of egypt!

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 02:51 AM
link   
A 3D reconstitution of Saint-MAGDALENA CHRUCH (Consecrate approx 1000 ):

renneslechateau.free.fr...
In EUROPE village cemeteries are always behind the church (Skull and bones door).

this is the renne-le-chateau church porch :
It's ABBEY BERENGER SAUNIERE who paid all the repair and mofications of this church... The first mistery is to know where he found money : Some say that he found TEMPLARS TRESORY, Other that he make a deal with devil to learn the alchemists transmutation secret...

On the gate are 2 sentences :
" My home will be called House of prayers "
" Terribilis est locus iste " :This place is terrible

But they are not complete.They should be :

- My home will be called House of Prayers,but you made it a thieves den .(Matthieu 21,13)

- This place is terrible,it is God's home,the doorway to Heaven.(Genesis,28,17)

"Please,remember I don't know the exact words of the English bible,I only translate what's said in the french one."

This is B.SAUNIERE (The man supposed to discovered renne le chateau secret.)

Skull and bones on the porch of the cemetery...

Another mistery is that the 14 Stations, The Way of the Cross is in the opposite direction to the other churches.

And this is the 14th station :

One must notice the wounded left side. The Golpel says the Christ was buried at night,now here it's done during the day.We have 2 hypothesis :
Jesus was buried during the day.
This image represents the burial's morrow and some people are stealing the corpse

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Also, can you tell me if you can see the pix or if I must turn it into links ?

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
im not seeing the pics.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This is it :
The pix I wanted to show you is the one with skulls and bones. I think that this place is a sort of key to understand WHAT KIND OF POWER is use by those who are responsibles of conspiracy.
Beranger SAUNIERE (The man who restore the rennes le chateau church) was a simple abbey, not pretended to be rich. He paid all the works of restore of this church. Some peoples says that he had a secret. Maybe ancient scripture hidden knowledge.

Try this link for an english explanation :

www.rennes-discovery.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
thats weird that that sort of emblem would be on a church.. very strange.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   
by an extraordinary coincidence, I saw only a few days after on TV a report about rennes le chateau mystery and the secret of abbey Sauniere. This is my theory about what this mean :

Abbey SAUNIERE had found in the magdalena church, an ancient crusader treasure (Remember that the church had been consacred in 1000th). Some peoples say that it's scripture that containt an ancient and powerfull knowledge...
Abbey SAUNIERE, in XIX century restore the church and hide the parchemins (scriptures) in the church or in another place near rennes le chateau (I'll show you where)...
Powerfull peoples discovered this knowledge and use it to keep power via differents secret societies : Skull and Bones, Freemasons (Who are very powerfull in France) etc...

And have you remarked this link :

www.globalspy.com...

Global spy seems to be a private detective and industrial intelligence society... What would be the interest of rennes le chateau for professionnals of intelligence ? CONSPIRACY ?

[Edited on 31-3-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

top topics

join