It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 event tracking.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hello everyone,
I got some very disturbing news last week from my new wife. We are both in the medical industry I'm in Laboratory industry and she is a Radiologist @ Johns Hopkins in Baltimore. Now I have sat on this because well I don't know what to think. Let me give you a back time line. A year ago Hopkins put a freeze on all hiring to new hospital staff and cut all over time at all cost. Now it has been about that way now for a year that is untill last week. Last week my wife came home she works a early night shift and she came home and she told me that her department had a meeting and as far as she know's all the dept's had the same meeting. She was told by hospital administrators and FEMA managment personnel that they should prepare for massive influx of H1N1 infected patients starting last week. FEMA has set up a command center type office in one of the vacant dept. offices in the hospital. She was not to tell anyone about this and that included me her husband. My wife is very good about keeping work seperate from home but she was very disturbed about this and felt she need to talk about it. Now from what she was told they all must have mandatory shots this week. The hospital has recieved a emergency funding from some where to hire and fully staff asap all dept's all over time is back on and they are to prepare to stay over night shifts in preparation for an event. And thats the key word that was told to them by a FEMA administrator to prepare for an event. Im sure that they are just trying to get ahead of the curve on this. But I would like for any other hospital employees around the country if they have had any thing like this happen and lets keep a post on this because we could be in for some thing bad and our government might know whats coming and are sitting on the info to keep people from loosing their $&$t.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

Seems to me that you let the cat out of the bag. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I mean she was told to let no one know. Even you, and here we are. Pretty gutsy and worth a star and flag my friend. I will be checking back to see if anyone else is telling what they ought not.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
There are two ways to look at this.

ONE: Fema sucked a$$ through Katrina. *(Everybody hated them)
I highly doubt they want to be caught like that again. Also, preparing the staff so they can continue to treat flu patients, without getting sick, themselves. Otherwise, That would be chaos. They are pretty sure of a large outbreak of this strain of the flu, that isn't a secret. They are just preparing.

TWO: Fema is the force and tool behind the NWO objective. (haha. As stated above, in regards to their ability to fumble...I doubt it)

I think the secrecy is to avoid scenarios where people actually turn against Fema when they are trying to help.

My child had the H1N1 vaccination because he has weaker lungs. This was a while ago. He is fine. I was definitely leary, but there is a lot of information regarding it. Despite the claims otherwise. The H1N1 HAS been around for a long time.

I think Fema is just preparing, so they don't get caught without the ability to render assistance. And they are attempting to elude panic situations by doing it quietly. People tend to panic when the word Fema is used, for either of the above situations mentioned.. And if it is the other...well, I live in Canada, so good luck to you. haha.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

how long is awhile ago?

i mean, the vaccine for H1N1 is still in trials, right?
so how has your child had this, unless in the trials?

and if so, please, how did it go? your son is fine, i'm assuming?

edit:
OP, in the last couple of months a ward of the local hospital has been completely closed and the equipment and patients to another location. the ward is all taped up...very secretive like. thought it was very strange since it was the maternity ward they moved...i don't even think its at the same hospital anymore. always kinda wondered if it would have something to do with H1N1

[edit on 9/21/2009 by double_frick]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

Two months. Offered with his 5 year vaccinations. We were asked, as it was an option, especially because of his lung problems. We were not forced to, we chose this option.

Because I come here, I asked the questions. I was given info by the nurse (who I grew up with.) She is NOT an agent of destruction. She backed up her answers with medical jargon that made perfect sense at the time. And like I said, I'll have to find the link, but H1N1 isn't anything new.

The flu vaccination has been around for a long time. H1N1 is just another strain of flu. Adapting a vaccination for it, wasn't difficult.

My child is fine. Absolutely fine.
I do deny ignorance as best as I can,
But I also deny panic.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I don't understand why you feel having just 1 FEMA person at a hospital to gather data/monitor situation is a big deal. I mean, if the #%&* hit the fan, we'd all be up in arms asking why FEMA didn't take proper measures sooner.

Keeping it a secret is an attempt to prevent panic (kind of why your wife shouldn't have told you, and now you are trying to cause panic by posting about it with overtones of paranoia).

Hope for the best, plan for the worst. It's what you should do, and what your government should do too.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

Strange, that they would tell the staff to keep quiet, and not to even tell their spouses.

I mean, wouldn't a spouse be suspicious if their significant other was all of a sudden 'working overtime', and sometimes overnight? Yeah, that wouldn't fly in my house.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by SourGrapes]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Good OP and thanks for posting this. In my opinion it is very inportant for ATS to know what is happening.

This verifies what I have been told by a friend who is a head nurse at a local hospital.

Better to see it coming and be prepared.

FEMA...you know they dont get much right, so we need to watch
them closely, they have ulterior motives in placing FEMA in the hospitals. We will soon know more!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I am an employee at my local hospital and it sounds EXACTLY the same. We've had a hiring freeze and NO overtime for the last year too. I just got a letter from my job stating that ALL NY state Healthcare workers must have the vaccine. I dont know about anyone else but I cant risk my life for my employer.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Somehow I wonder if staff would be recieving the same vaccine
as the general population. That's the key here if they were to
be up to anything nefarious.
An "event" in gov.speak is nothing exciting, simply a sharp rise
in patient influx would be seen by them as an "event".
No worries then unless we find out they have differing batches
of flu vaccines, then thar maht bee trubble!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I sat on this for a week..and I can't just not say any thing my wife feels the same. She is pretty on board for what ever when it comes down to hospital policy she is a team player. She always makes fun of me because I post on here. But she said that this whole thing is being handled in a very odd way. And odd by meaning not the way Hopkins would handle it's guide lines. She has said every case that comes through the door must be logged into the FEMA network administrator and forwarded to CDC people here in Maryland. I mean I think they are just getting ahead of the curve that would be smart. I just think that as some mention in the posts above that FEMA does have the capacity to screw up. I don't get the hush hush which I think is a little odd. I'm use to my wife working odd ball hours but she always calls and give me a heads up so no biggie but the utter silence is a little odd. But I'm sure it'a all done in good reason ...I hope?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Its scary because they say that its not any worse than the regular seasonal flu so then why are they putting such a rush on these vaccines? They aren't even tested. If its no worse than the seasonal flu why do we need a separate vaccine? And not for nothing last year I got a flu shot and I was sick a lot more last year than any other year. I don't trust it or any information about the "flu" or "vaccine" especially from the media.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

Without a doubt it is in good reason tsloan! I thank you for letting us know man. This thing, whatever it is, has everyone on edge. At least with your input we could see what is going on. Really, I wouldn't even worry about it and I would have done the same thing. Very cool. Thanks for the info.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Not a problem...I mean if I can't tell my fellow ATS'ers who the hell could I tell. I may look at things with 50 different angles thats just me. But my wife...no way she as conservative straight forward stops at all stop signs as they come when she raises a question I tend to look a bit more into it.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

ALERT!! Swine Flu shot ALERT!!!

The CDC has followed in the footsteps of British health authorities by warning neurologists to look out for cases of the nerve disease Guillain-Barre syndrome caused by the swine flu vaccine. Doctors in Britain were advised last month by the government to carefully track cases of the disease and report each one to the Health Protection Agency. A letter sent by 600 neurologists indicated that “there is concern at the highest levels that the vaccine itself could cause serious complications,” according to a Daily Mail report. According to a study released August 26, 2009 by the British Medical Journal, more than half of Hong Kong's healthcare workers surveyed said they would refuse the H1N1 shot, which is not yet available, because they are afraid of side effects and doubt how safe and effective it will be. According to Kathleen Sebelius, Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, your children should be the first target for mass swine flu vaccinations when school starts this fall.f children are the first target group in the U.S. per Sebelius, that means we’re about to inject around 75 million children with a fast tracked vaccine containing novel adjuvants, including dangerous squalene, to prevent perhaps 100 deaths.This is a ridiculous assumption for many reasons, not to mention extremely high risk.

my.auburnjournal.com...

This was posted five hours ago. I would let your wife know about this. If those hospital workers in Hong Kong are refusing it maybe there is a reason.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I posted this in another topic that was H1N1 related.
My wife in formed me last night that last week they ran a H1N1 outbreak containment drill at M&T bank stadium. FEMA operations center was moved from Hopkins medical campus to the stadium along with first responders from Fort Mead and local first responders. The drill started at 9p.m. and last 2 hours. my wife informed me from her co-workes that were involved it took the military 1 hour to have on-site medical containment units and tent citys to begin to be built. Come on people this could get nasty lets hope our government isn't preparing for something worse than H1N1 and just using that as a cover.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
First of all, paragraphs are your friend.

And just FYI, all H1N1 related threads are to be posted in the Swine Flu and other Diseases and Pandemics Discussion Forum.

-Dev

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Isn't Maryland pushing for mandatory vaccination & pulling out their old bracelet trackers they bought for "events"? Sounds like Maryland politics with a dose of body bags.

My brother-in-law & sister are both in the medical field (pediatrician & masters of nursing). They are both scared, won't listen to me and are getting the shots.

I’ve come to do a 180 on the Bush & Barak plan (BB plan sounds a lot better then BO plan). Think about it. Remember Sarbanes & Oxley who lost all that free stock they were given. What if his name had been Uxley? Sure would have described our government.

After WW1 we learned that influenza & pneumonia will spread in the densest populated areas. This will be the inner-cities (the low-income Americans), the large cities (the crowded in Americans) , the tent cities (the unemployed Americans) and the illegal American communities. Then you have the obese Americans, the disabled Americans & the auto-immune compromised Americans. After the shot we’ll become auto-immune compromised but that is for after.

We know that almost half of Americans don’t pay taxes because they are the low-income Americans. The unemployed Americans and the illegal American communities are now members of that group. The school system (compulsory education & vaccination) will become the breeding ground.

I don’t see a lot of people worried about all the deaths to come. Not many Doctors are predicting dire consequences. No marches, nothing on talk radio – nothing. I’ll feel bad for the kids & the pregnant mothers.

Well, it is not like the media controls the Media anymore. I think the lies and righteous indignation were a lot better then the pap we get now.

There is a heavy metal cleanser on the market that deals with the blood brain barrier and so will take the heavy metals away from the brain. There are a couple of good ones to deal with heavy metals in the rest of the body. Diet and exercise for the auto-immune illness and I’m good to go (also good is sunlight for vitamin D).

That leaves the 2010 elections if there are any.
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, California (some of it may still be around), Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, New York, New York, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin are all up for grabs.

The people who are left (less the Christians – Rapture, remember) will have a last chance before the end to make a difference.

Maybe I am just tired.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Where I work, with is also a gov dept (in Canada so don't freak out), the H1N1, while serious, doesn't appear to be a national emergency. Just 'cause every 3rd person appears to have had it ..

And in the news in BC, it practically makes the front page when ONE guy is on death's door with SUSPECTED H1N1.

That being said, my work has advised that if one is pregnant or very young, you can get the vaccine without adjuvants. It just takes a bigger vaccine dosage to be effective.

If H1N1 is still a problem next year, I might consider taking the dose (without adjuvants, of course), but I want to see the effects of the first round first.

new topics

top topics

join