It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Recent Rally.Signs of a Market Bubble?" Fox news..(consciousness)..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
While watching fox earlier, Saw a interesting story, "Investors think recent rally could be signs of a market bubble" .. i thought to myself wow... you got Mr.B saying last week recession most-likely over... then you got guys like celente and schiff on the other side with the facts and common sense basically.

Because of what i believe in the whole mind control thing or w/e that the media does just to put thought w/ bias in peoples head first.. it was interseting to finally have the MSM agreeing w/ these guys and of course Fox would be on the earlier ones to do so... but right when they had the "Market Correspondent" start her intro they had music come into the back ground from 1929, you know the flappers real up-beat, they she began to talk..

Something interesting they did say was how the market rallied 48% before dropping 80% for the low...

basically what i am getting at is that the MSM is bracing people for a crash which many of us could see coming from a mile away, but it is finally being told to the masses or at least the beginning of it is... this is going to be an interesting fall which starts tomorrow i believe .. you have the G-20 this week that should be interesting ..

~Thanks guys ...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Not a big deal being it's the same market we had in 29 so it should react the same. It's not the same market and it's not going to react the same. Is it going to drop probably it the beginning of the end NO the drop may be 1000 points but nothing to panic about. Totally new market process.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Well, if history repeats itself...

Then as I see it, (and most other people) it is going to crash.

From the looks of the Great Depression crash, stocks went up high, fell about halfway, then went up again 3/4 as much as the first and crashed to the floor after that.

There is a chart somewhere on ATS...

So we are either gonna fall hard, or not at all. I don't think there is a gray area.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterconnecteD
know the flappers real up-beat, they she began to talk..

this is going to be an interesting fall which starts tomorrow i believe ..

I think fall is the key word here!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive

Originally posted by InterconnecteD
know the flappers real up-beat, they she began to talk..

this is going to be an interesting fall which starts tomorrow i believe ..

I think fall is the key word here!

haha no pun intended .... aww f*** it... yea i do ..

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
however unlike the great depression.

Not a Single person i know has lost a pound from any UK bank.

new topics

top topics

join