It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Googles at it again!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Google has once again put up a picture related to aliens on their front page.

This one is HG well's birthday

www.google.com

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Yes, I noticed this too last night before I went to bed. At least this time they have a reason to put up something alien related since it's Wells' birthday instead of just putting up a picture of UFO's that lead to a google search of "unexplained phenomenon".

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I was going to post something about it. Google has been at "it", a lot lately. They have been on a paranormal kick. It was crop circles last week.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Perhaps disclosure is coming by way of Google?
Perhaps the chaps at Google are just big conspiracy fans?
Could the ATS logo soon appear on the Google home page soon?

It all could just have been leading up to HG Well's Birthday, but is interesting none the less.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

But why would HG Wells's birthday have such an elaborate lead up? I'm really curious as to why Google is so interested in funneling our attention in this direction all of the sudden.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AmethystSD

It could still lead up to my first statement.
Is it possible that Google will be our delivery vessel for disclosure to come from? Think of all of the users that come to Google each day, to reach the masses would there be a better delivery vehicle for disclosure?

< - - - edit to add - - - >

HG Well’s could have been involved in disclosure as well, in finding what the countries reactions would have been at the time to an alien invasion, and now after extensive flooding of aliens in movies and TV since then, the public has slowly been desensitized to aliens.

[edit on 9/21/2009 by AlienCarnage]

new topics

top topics

join