It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Attack - Future False Flag?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Regardless of your depth of belief in various false flag theories, we can all agree that many self inflicted acts of violence have been used to promote agendas (and swing popular opinions) to validate even more atrocious actions and agendas.

We must first acknowledge that 'they' have a particular taste for theatrics. Feature length scripts are often sitting on the desks of movie producers and directors before the bodies are even counted. Special effects and camera trickery may have been used in conjunction with the attacks of September the 11th. Technology has advanced rather quickly in this field since early 2000.

We have holograms and now touchable ones. What else is out there that we aren't aware of?

Well, I would be surprised if H.G. Wells' birthday didn't spark some ideas in the heads of many of us. The "War of the Worlds" originally sparked so much terror and fear into people that some people jumped out of windows! That was just ONE radio station, nobody even tried to check the other stations! What if this was done globally with the collaborative efforts of all existing and comprimised news sources/outlets?

Movies seem to project that the reaction of an Alien attack would spark a truce between all feuding nations. Earthlings would join together to pursue a more collective goal. Survival.

Let's also keep in mind that the following words can easily be transitioned:
'terrorism' - 'alien or alien-sympathizer'
'swine flu' - 'alien contaminant'
'patriotism' - 'planetrism' or something more/less clever.

While the nations of the world are shaking in fear, the world governments would have absolutely no problem passing whatever legislation they want. They would have no problem quarantining anyone. They could pretty much conquer everything within a month, with little to no resistance. Even from the truthers.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Even if it were fake, i would love to have alien presence confirmed by the government

So i could claim some bets i made

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
My first question in case of an alien attack would be what exactly did they do? Was a city reduced to ashes? We could do that. It'd take something like teleporting NYC to 500 miles above London and then dropping it to make me believe it was aliens. Point: The aliens must do something that we humans could not, due to our technological limits.

2. Why would an advanced alien race (they'd have to be advanced to travel through space to Earth) want to hit us and mysteriously disappear, and not follow up with a. the complete annihilation of human life or b. The landing of them to take stuff (humans, resources, what have you). Seems like a waste of a long journey.

Also, if I were an alien race trying to attack Earth, the government would be my first target. I would then watch the government-less humans run like a decapitated chicken. Point: In case of an alien attack, there would be no government left to pass these laws.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I could see if there were actual alien contact, the government using the event to manipulate the people, but to outright lie about it and create an issue from nothing isn't very plausible.

Think about how many 'sightings' there have already been. They could have done this 50 years ago. All they would have had to do is build a ship and leave it somewhere claiming the beings are inside holding the human race hostage.

This is completely far fetched, if there is an alien crisis, it will be from actual aliens not made up ones.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Very cool thread, OP

Star and flag for you.

I love what you have done here, this thread is very good and explains your ideas very well.

I am not sure what the future holds but I wouldn't put it past them to use any and all of this against us in any way they can.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The media and government would have to go all out to try and stage an alien false flag attack...i mean terrorists they can get away with for the most part.But waking up in the morning to see a nice looking lady on BBC saying breaking news from reuters just in.An advanced extra terrestrial species has attacked major capitals around the world and has unequivocally stated to leaders of the world "all your base are belong to us".I think they would have to first of all make us believe that ET races exist for a few decades before they could try that.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
I think they would have to first of all make us believe that ET races exist for a few decades before they could try that.

Various terrorist organizations didn't exist prior to thier alleged participations in the attacks. They were created (or named) as a result of the attacks. This is already documented elswhere, and I will attempt to find specific references.

I do not believe that the media even needs to be a part of this kind of false flag. The military itself would only have to utilize their advanced/hovering spacecraft on the public. The cellphone cameras, youtube videos, tweets and ect would rampage it's way into the MSM by itself.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by threekings
I could see if there were actual alien contact, the government using the event to manipulate the people, but to outright lie about it and create an issue from nothing isn't very plausible.

Think about how many 'sightings' there have already been. They could have done this 50 years ago. All they would have had to do is build a ship and leave it somewhere claiming the beings are inside holding the human race hostage.

This is completely far fetched, if there is an alien crisis, it will be from actual aliens not made up ones.

Thats if aliens are what we think they are. i mean actually from a far aay planet.
What if in fact there in another dimension kind of thing and there just waiting for the right timing to all come here.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
watching too much alien attack movies?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I can see your point, but if someone was indeed trying to conquer us, there are other ways they could do it more easily, just look at 911, i cant find the video but remember seeing a women asking, "WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP YOU??" or something along those lines..

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by patmac

I don't think it's a question of whether they will or not anymore, it's already happening. Alien sighting and stories have been creeping into the MSM recently. Larry King did an interview on aliens recently. www.youtube.com...
Fox news and CNN showed footage of a UFO at the inauguration. www.foxnews.com...
The UK government released UFO files last year news.bbc.co.uk...
So did the french government www.washingtonpost.com... www.cnes-geipan.fr...

Then there's this www.msnbc.msn.com... Japanese PM's wife claims she rode a triangular shaped UFO to Venus. Her mention of UFO and Tom Cruise is probably meant to dismiss her as some nut job but think for a minute, why in hell would the Japanese government allow this story? Everything a government official says and does is under close scrutiny. To them weakness in leaders show weakness in government.

So far, almost all the countries except for Russia, that have UFO sighting, reports of encounters or released UFO files have NWO ties.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by patmac

Yes,i know.But there is a very large difference between a terrorist organization which nearly every country in the world more than likely has.And an advanced ET race trying to attack planet Earth.Course it would be some feat by the military if they convinced us aliens were attacking considering we as a civilization still don't even know if aliens exist,nevermind intelligent/technology advanced AND visiting/attacking earth.Like i said,they could not just have a breaking news story all of a sudden that aliens were attacking.It simply wouldn't work imo.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Even if they could convince most people that an attack by aliens had occured, what would be the point?
Creating a false flag incident by a country with some sort of resource (oil, gas, gold) so the army can be sent in under the cover of self defence to steal or control the resource has a logic to it. Can someone enlighten me as to the point of a false flag alien attack. I can't see the point.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ENGLISH BOB
Even if they could convince most people that an attack by aliens had occured, what would be the point?
Creating a false flag incident by a country with some sort of resource (oil, gas, gold) so the army can be sent in under the cover of self defence to steal or control the resource has a logic to it. Can someone enlighten me as to the point of a false flag alien attack. I can't see the point.

With the entire population being fearful of another alien attack, we would most likely see an overwhelming psychological shift in the thoughts/behaviors of ALL human beings. Imagine for a moment the change in mindset of the American people after Sep11th. An unpresedented amount of flags and macho patriotism sprawled out of acknowledgement of eachothers vulnerbility. If an organized attack against some major cities worldwide was put into action, then the entire would would feel vulnerable.

Globalists actually WANT people to be pro-global government and military. This kind of action would probably expedite that process.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well logically, if for whatever bizarre reason aliens decided to destroy humanity (maybe they object to the X Factor being broadcast into space?) they'd start by dropping a few dozen asteroids onto our major cities.

So if Mexico City, Rio de Janiero, Calcutta, Tokyo, Cairo and Shanghai all disppear into a crater .........

Edit: as a false flag operation it'd be a bit daft given than the only possible thing we could do is make a futule attempt to surrender. Those handful of us who'd be left.

Still, it'd give us an excuse to invade the Epilison Eridani system and plunder all their oil

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Essan]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Dr. Carol Rosin the former spokesperson for the late Wernher Von Braun an ex-Nazi who played an instrumental role in the NASA space program, says a false flag alien attack is a distinct possibility. In fact Von Braun told her shortly before his death that the first threat would be communism, than terrorism, than giant killer asteroids and finally space aliens. The only thing is that all of these threats would be lies and used as an excuse to consolidate power and militarize space. Von Braun passed away in 1977, so it is interesting to see that these predictions so far have been correct. Of course, communism and terrorism were and have already been used as the so called threats and there’s little doubt that the threat of a giant asteroid crashing into earth or the threat of space aliens invading would further accelerate the world towards the militarization of space and a one world government.

www.roguegovernment.com...

Highlighting from the above:

...says a false flag alien attack is a distinct possibility. In fact Von Braun told her shortly before his death that the first threat would be communism, than terrorism, than giant killer asteroids and finally space aliens...

[edit on 21-9-2009 by battlestargalactica]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Point: The aliens must do something that we humans could not, due to our technological limits.

Travel thousands if not millions of years from the Planet to ours, wouldn't that be proof enough?
I think people are expecting City size ID4/D9 type mothership's to come to Earth, any spacecraft they travel in would be merely small carrier craft.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

What I meant was that the aliens would have to do something (the attack) that we humans could not do, due to our technological limits. Like, lifting and dropping NYC onto london, or turning mount everest upside down on the white house, stuff that we just can't do.

It really wouldn't matter what size ship they came in, all that counts is that they do.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by fleetlord]

new topics

top topics

join