It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru.. Was it a spaceship?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The gods did promise to come back, after jesus went off into the clouds. Soon we might feel the rumble and see the fire as the spacecraft enters our atmosphere, lets just hope the religous folk dont call demon and go nuts.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Here's what I found on this. Not saying this is what I belive but has some interesting explanations or (could be) answers to this thread.

Flag Ship Nibiru

[edit on 21.9.2009 by valhala]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by InfaRedMan

No, Nibiru is a fictional invention of Zechariah Sitchin. Although the word did exist in old Mesopotamian texts in reference to what we today call the planet Jupiter.

That's it. Period.

If you read my post properly, you will note I said it was just as likely a tall story... so we agree mate! IMHO, Nibiru is just a load of nonsense!

IRM

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
who knows, earth could be a ship as well. and the "sun" and the "moon" revolve around it (techmology), maybe the earth is gonna crash into nibiru? thinkin with a hammer.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Only just found this post, and as it happens i have believed this since i started my own research in to religion and the Sumerian culture, the creation story etc, but this is the first time i have found someone with the same theory. The fact is Google is not your Friend, and the powers that be know the truth but don't want us to know it, so star and flag, thank you.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Yeah, Nibiru's coming. We're about to discover what it is...but it surely is something more than a "tale". The proof is there.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Hi people. I'm Steve, this is my first post. (so please be gentle
) Re Nibiru, I have only just stumbled across books by Z. Sitchin. He has gone to great lengths to study all of this. I must say, this is just as plausible as many other "accepted beliefs" IMHO. A couple of things that I have noticed. Some people are stating that Nibiru will be back in 2012. Well, by the calculations put forward by Sitchin, the last visit would have been around 200BC. If that is the case and the orbital period is 3600 years, then it won't be until 3400AD that Nibiru comes back. But my question (if someone can answer it please, is around 3800 years ago, in ancient writings, there is note of the Anunaki being around. But for the 200BC time, there does not seem to be records of any activity. Does anybody have any ideas please?
Warm wishes
Steve

top topics

<< 1   >>

join