It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel says still has military option on Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Israel says still has military option on Iran

uk.reuters.com

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israel has not given up the option of a military response to Tehran's nuclear programme, senior officials said on Monday, after Russia's president said his Israeli counterpart assured him it would not attack Iran.

Ayalon replied: "It is certainly not a guarantee.

"I don't think that, with all due respect, the Russian president is authorised to speak for Israel and certainly we have not taken any option off the table."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Soemthing is really fishy about this whole situation.

Are we just seeing the NWO bring in the latest bogey man for us all to be scared of?

Or is there seriously a chance of a military srtike by Israel on Iran, possibly backed by the US? Surely such an action would further polarise the Muslim Nations of the world, and galvonise them against the west.

Are we looking at the beginnings of WW3? The next major global conflict that will herald the final implimentation of the Elite's plan to control us under the pretxt of a new World War?

uk.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Personally, I am getting tired of every scenerio in this world being the pre-curser excuse to WW3. Ok, they hate these guys, and those guyshate those guys, but those guys are friends with these guys, so those guys wont do anything to these guys, unless those guys try to pick a fight with those other guys. IT MAKES MY HEAD SPIN! Every scenerio that gets brought up anymore is the end of the world, and its not the peoples fault for getting scared and spreading the word(only making it worse) but its these damn Govt officials. They just need to shut their traps. Im getting sick and tired of hearing the same names, with the same rhetoric OVER and OVER again. OK, ISRAEL IS GOING TO ATTACK IRAN, OR IRAN IS GUNNA ATTACK ISRAEL. I GET IT. Let em fight each other, I can give a damn anymore. Nobody is going to win my sympathy. I dont pick favorites like a lot of other people on this site seem to do so willfully.
In my opinion, if you act like an ahole, well than you are an ahole, I dont care where you are from. Everyone is so quick these days to act as if they are the judge and exicutioner. I think everyone just needs to STFU. Nothing we say ordo is going to change what these leaders do anyways, its all scripted.
I dont want to be a part of their "play" anymore. The only thing that I care about anymore is what happens within my walls, I dont have the time to be running around screaming "Apocalypse" anymore.

If you are gunna do something, just freakin do it, stop talking.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Israel will most definitely attack Iran. This horse and pony show has been going on for the better part of 10 years. It's coming down to the wire in all honesty. Israel saying to Russia they promise not to attack is BS. I don't know what to make of Zbignew's comments. Very strange!

I think US politicians know were in a cluster screwball in Afghanistan right now and we really can't be bothered with another conflict, least of all Iran. So it's posturing.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Yes. They said that last year too... Wake me up when something happens

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

Hey I agree it's getting old. But Iran has had a long time to enrich uranium and inch that much closer to doing whatever is they plan on doing. I think you'll see a bunch more bs till this Spring and then this Spring is when all hell will break loose.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Zosynspiracy]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
i knew this was not going to stop here...as i showed in my thread about the russian comments...

the thing is we all want peace but must also admit that the issues in themiddle east are quiet hot...

so we have Israel who would like to expand their land in terroritry won in the war...we have palestinians pushing backwith terrorism...we have Iran feeling they are meant to save palestine due to their religion...everyone seems right and everyone seems wrong...i cant see how things are going to fix

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This really isn't all that much of a big deal at this point. What did you really expect Israel to say: "No matter what....we promise to never attack Iran..."

C'mon -- they can't say that. That would be giving Iran the freedom to develop and do whatever the heck they want without any fear of reprisal.

Don't forget -- Iran has not stopped chanting "death to Israel" nor have they stopped declaring that the holocaust was a sham.

Does this give Israel the greenlight to attack? Hell no! But it would be pretty foolish for them to EVER admit to taking the option of a military offensive off the table.

top topics

join