Ron Paul Gets Hearing On Fed Audit 9:00 AM Friday 9/25!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I think this was already planned. If you look at the looting that happened during the Iraq war, the trillions of 'off balance sheet' transactions, the billions ofmiss-appropriated funds and then look at the number of CEOs that have retired recently, it seems like everyone 'in the know' has been cashing out while they can.

Although this is a major victory in that it should get rid of the current corrupt system I can't help to think that there are people behind the scenes ready to implement a new equally corrupt system under the guise of salvation.

This is a great vid with Edwin Vieira Jr.
The fed can be dissolved but there needs to be a plan to fill the void left behind.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I really hope this is not the case, but since so many congress persons are co-sponsoring I feel another "Red Herring" coming.

Will the Real Truth be heard?

Originally posted by 2kni3
My gut feeling tells me that the powers that be are letting this happen by design .

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The Federal Reserve and company has completed their perfect crime, and stolen everything the American people have ever worked for. At this point, they could care less about an audit.

They leave nothing for America and the world, except more of governments’ pointless rhetoric, relentless wars, dissemination of the earth, untold hardships, and the expanding enslavement of humanity.

PASSIVE RESISTANCE, is the only key to FREEDOM and JUSTICE.

F.T.G.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by seasoul]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
They would try to stop this bill from getting approval by congress with the whim of "National Security".

Doesn't matter though, Dr. Paul brought it to the consciousness of the American people.
GO RON!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hi all

My first post on ATS. I have been following ATS for some time and find the info fascinating to say the least. However I sometimes wonder all this WW3, economy, flu talk…. has it always been there? Have we always been in a mess and that’s the way of the world? Have there not been wars all the time?

Don’t get me wrong I want to believe something is really happening here...but please those more knowledgeable please convince me we are looking at a different scenario now and we really are in big trouble and one should prepare.

A humble being from UK

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Ron Paul will get the same treatment. Few of his colleagues will be there. Even fewer will listen. And when he is finished... nothing.

This doesn't seem like a very likely scenario seeing all the cosponsors on the bill, as well as all the public support.

As far as I'm concerned if you're not a cosponsor of this bill and don't attend this hearing, you might as well pack your bags, cause your ass is getting booted out of congress when the people have their say.

but please those more knowledgeable please convince me we are looking at a different scenario now

Well, the fed has threatened complete financial collapse should this bill make it through. What that tells me is if the American people knew where their money was really going the financial leadership of the world would have a bounty on their heads, though the only reward would be justice.

PASSIVE RESISTANCE, is the only key to FREEDOM and JUSTICE.

I strongly disagree with that.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by djzombie]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Glad to see that he's finally getting his day. I truly hope this gets through, and we do get an audit on the Fed.
We need more politicians like Ron Paul. I hope he decides to run for president again in 2012, I know he has my vote.

S + F for bringing this hearing to attention.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
It`s amazing after watching Project Camelots live stream yesterday and what was said about all of the missing money there is, it`s no wonder we are ready to fold as a country. All the money that was suppose to go to so many bills that Congress passed was funneled to the shadow government, trillions of dollars, they said it could be as high as 100 trillion. And the tax payer just keeps on paying for it and won`t stand up and demand that all this money be accounted for.

THAT my friends, is why the Fed needs auditing. Why should we as tax payers be paying for things that we don`t even know about? If this is all true, we will never get out of debt as a country, and we will never be free people. We will be in debt for hundreds of years and never have a balanced budget because of this shadow government. Yes, we do need to have our money system collapse, it will be rough for a while, but it also will let us start over with a clean slate without us having to worry that our future generations having to pay for all of this.

As an added note, there has been talk of the government having anywhere from two-three sets of books, maybe more. It`s time for the government to come clean I say.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Great! btw does anyone know of any recent interviews asking Ron about what his feelings are about this snowball effect in congress etc about auditing the FED? Does he not see something fishy about the whole ordeal? The FED has had the american government by the balls for decades and in no time at all everything has went 180.Call me paranoid but i just can't believe such a monumental shift could happen simply from people *changing* their minds.Their must be an external influence/force in this.And let's remember,the FED can simply play with the books if they so wish.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2kni3
My gut feeling tells me that the powers that be are letting this happen by design .

Yes mate, i feel the same way.. But if we're wrong and justice is about to show course, then expect them to do some thing terrible..

God know what though.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
And what if something happened and it wasn't going to happen, what would you think then?

THIS CLOSE to making that my new signature, but alas, I love my current one so much.

But for some reason that really made me laugh, the was you put that. Good thing I wasn't drinking milk for some reason, could have had a nasal incident.

Edit: OH and I ask this practically every thread about the "Audit the Fed" movement, but I rarely ever return to previously read threads, so I will ask here again and do my damnedest to remember to check up on it:

How is auditing the Federal Reserve good? And won't it cause global financial breakdown?

I feel like only the enemies of America would want to Audit the Fed, simply because I don't see any way this ends without making America alot worse off.

Please, someone explain to me how this is a good thing, and why you don't think this will destroy the world economically?

[edit on 21-9-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

So, you want to be a slave to the system the rest of your days? Along with all your children, grandchildren and all of your family for generations to come? Now tell me just how good this system really is, not just for this country, but for the world.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Thats like saying "I shouldn't report to the police that my son is a serial killer because then he will go to jail" auditing the FED is for the greater good no matter what occurs because of it, just like my example above.Hopefully(though i doubt it) it starts a chain reaction and other central banks who are controlled by the same people are audited.I would LOVE to see the Bank of Englands books...imo though every industrialized countries central bank should be abolished.

"Banking was conceived in iniquity and born in sin. Bankers own the earth; take it away from them but leave them with the power to create credit; and, with a flick of a pen, they will create enough money to buy it back again. Take this power away from them and all great fortunes like mine will disappear, and they ought to disappear, for then this world would be a happier and better world to live in. But if you want to be slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let the bankers control money and control credit."

Above is from Josiah Stamp,he was director of the Bank of England...we need these parasites out of our lives once and for all.Are you saying that you would not take some rough and tough times for the greater good?

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Don't you see the true die hard "the world is ending now!" conspiracts have a perfect setup,

if the hearings are not succesful and there is no audit it's: oh my god government coverup!

if there is an audit it's : omg they are letting it happen on purpose.

Really guys? really?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I would put this event on the same level as Iran with Nuclear weapons. For any of those secret operatives who lurk under the surface of ATS take note. Double or quadruple your efforts in security on that day in Washington. We have enemies who would prefer this day never take place. We don't want anymore terrorists remotely flying any planes.........

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux

So, you want to be a slave to the system the rest of your days? Along with all your children, grandchildren and all of your family for generations to come? Now tell me just how good this system really is, not just for this country, but for the world.

you wouldn't be happy no matter what system there is because , (and like many on this site) are against ANY system, well let me tell you not only is a "system" always going to be in place it is neccesary.

the more of these posts i read the more i am starting to see that most of the peope on this site are not against the courrption of our current government as they are and will be against all government wich really makes you look bad.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
making progress. only a short while before bernanke gets what he deserves! viva la revolucion! It's great to see Congressman Paul has stuck with this bill for so long, his perseverance is quite admirable. Write your congressman/woman and let them know you support audit the fed and so should they.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Yes for sure for sure. I keep wondering how this is all going to play out...

I have read so many different scenarios about October 15th, and how we are going to have another "crash"...

Will this be one of the triggers? Maybe...

bingo.

added:

auditing the FED is for the greater good no matter what occurs because of it

i couldn't agree more with that statement.

[edit on 9/21/2009 by double_frick]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

Understand something. I`m against any system that makes slaves out of the masses for profit and power. So please, don`t even think you could even begin to know me and how I feel about things. Any system that doesn`t make a slave of the people is always welcome.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hear are some driving factors for you on this.

Basically, the Fed told Obama and Geithner to piss off on their plan to Study of Governance, Structure of the Fed. Res.

www.bloomberg.com...

That made Barney Frank switch his rails quick.

House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank, a Massachusetts Democrat, has also called for more scrutiny of the central bank, saying last year he aims to probe how the 12 regional Fed presidents are appointed and their role in setting interest rates. The Fed banks are semi-private entities, each overseen by a nine-member board of directors.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join