It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the..? Zbigniew Brzezinski "Illuminati Ultra-Hawk" Wants U.S. to Attack Israel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Well that's an unlikely and strangely comforting development. This supposed illuminati super-pawn who has advocated almost everything short of starting nuclear world war 3 against Russia is now advocating for the U.S. to shoot down Israeli jets should Israel attack Iran.

I mean I just assumed he was a super zionist like the rest of them and had only Israel's best interests in mind at 100% of all times like 99% of the rest of American politicians but this is a welcome surprise. In fact after doing a bit of research it seems he has a history of being very critical of Israel...who knew, the big bad Zbig Brzezinski arch super-hawk of the nefarious legions of dark powers that secretly rule America and yet he's actually AGAINST Israel? What do you guys make of this? Is it all a sham of some sort to lull us into a false sense of security of some sort or does this heinous bastard Brzezinski actually have SOME remote semblance of a human soul deep down there in the dark beneath the twisted brambles of his impish heart?

blogs.abcnews.com... tml

Keep in mind this is from MSM too, and he even adds a jab at Israel over the USS Liberty.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Your link is broken.

www.jpost.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rufusdrak

I saw the same thing, and am perplexed as how to see it...
I just don't know what it means at all. What I do feel confident on is the illustration by this, and other things that there is, and has been a shadow war going on that the average masses/sheeple know nothing of.

S&F

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
After reading Brzezinski's The Grand Chessboard years ago I have great respect for how intelligent this brazen man is. He's a strategist and certainly knows well how to predict the future when it comes to world politics.

If Israel attacked iran it would likely be the beginning of World War III. I think it would be more likely that Zbig is saying this to somehow allay the concerns of Iran and also let Israel know that WWIII is on OUR (America's) timetable.

or, maybe he's still upset about the U.S.S. Liberty incident! The media NEVER gave this proper truth; Israel flat-out attacked a U.S. spy ship off it's coast (in Int'l waters).

[edit on 21-9-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

"We are not exactly impotent little babies," Brzezinski said. "They have to fly over our airspace in Iraq. Are we just going to sit there and watch? ... We have to be serious about denying them that right. That means a denial where you aren’t just saying it. If they fly over, you go up and confront them. They have the choice of turning back or not. No one wishes for this but it could be a 'Liberty' in reverse." The USS Liberty was a U.S. Navy technical research ship that the Israeli Air Force mistakenly attacked during the Six Day War in 1967. Brzezinski endorsed then-Sen. Obama's presidential campaign in August 2007, which at the time was portrayed in the media as a boost to Obama's foreign policy cred. The Washington Post reported: "Barack Obama, combating the perception that he is too young and inexperienced to handle a dangerous world, got a boost yesterday from a paragon of foreign policy eminence, Zbigniew Brzezinski."

I posted the same article in the OP in the War watch thread I started. The link seems not to be working there either, but the above is an exert from the article

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
both sides
Iranian and Israeli, have to
back away from the cliff.
put the guns down,
and realise that
there's more to
life than taking it away.

we are all born of GOD"s image
lets not embarass ourselves

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Israel is a rogue state with nuclear weapons...attacking Iran would be the same internationally illegal action as the US invading Iraq under false pretences....

no one had the balls to stand up to the US at the time, so if the US is willing to avert WW3 by shooting down Israeli jets on the way to Iran, then good on them.

How many UN mandates have the Israelis brocken? Just look at how they treat the minorities in their country....you would have thought history taight them something about how to treat people...obviously they learned the wrong lessons

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Nothing strange here.

Sharp Man, likes to win.

Iran Attacks Israel, USA has moral high ground we can take more of the middle east No One can say Boo about it.

Israel attacks Iran, America losses Big time no matter how we look at it to one degree or another.

There are so many levels to this, this man is a chess player, he doesn't care about human lives or who looses, Israel is a good pawn, but a pawn none the less, he'd gladly sacrifice it to keep the King out of Check

Israel, my own people too... but HUGE mistake to attempt to play like or worse even present the situation to the world like Israel is calling the shots on America, half the world already stupidly believes there is some Zionist conspiracy ruling the world, America backing down to Israel makes us public enemy no 2, makes more people believe this nonsense is true...

He's simply right and that's even coming from me a Jew...

Israel doesn't represent all Jews, the actuality is they aren't in charge of anything, there is no Zionist control, they have maybe begun to believe the hype and stereotypes conveyed upon them over there...

But your not going to fly over US controlled space like we are their (female dogs) and bring us into a giant fracas... without our say so,

he's just....dead on right.

This reads wrong because there is no real Jewish Zionist conspiracy, for a long time because of allot of stupid bad evil things done to a mostly nice people, we have backed up Israel and let them push and push... because there are allot of antisemitic sick idiotic cultures that would kill them because "THEY" not the Jews want to control the world and you can't do that if GOD of the old testament isn't under your thumb right? So the Jews have just been...repeatedly victimized over superstitious nonsense.

None of that, none of our sympathy for what has happened or what some might try to do... gives Israel the right to attack without our say so... over our troops, bringing our men and people into harms way.

If they fly against our wishes over our controlled airspace...

It's an act of war... same as if Iran fires over it...

If there was any purpose to going to war in Iraq, it was to stand between these two psychotic regimes and have a gun at the head of either one that fires first.

And to exercise that right... it has to be completely by the books no favorites, if we want to be able to squash Iran if they do it and not have the world on us... but rather with us, the same has to apply to Israel.

Hate to say those words...

But they are being duped into being waaaaay to big for their britches to think they can just bring the Usa into wars at their choosing

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Maybe the US knows that Israel is going to attack Iran and must "appear" to be neutral or at least non-supportive even though behind closed doors the US and Z-baby are jumping for joy.....???

Just a thought....

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by KOGDOG

Maybe the US knows that Israel is going to attack Iran and must "appear" to be neutral or at least non-supportive even though behind closed doors the US and Z-baby are jumping for joy.....???

Just a thought....

Yup good thinking this is exactly why I asked if this was some sort of charade to lull us into a fall sense of security. Maybe as you suggested he was just trying to make it seem like the U.S. has a morale high ground then when the attacks actually commence they will have already had some sort of new excuse ready for why the U.S. must now "drastically alter its" opinions regarding the matter and side with Israel so that it will seem like the U.S. siding with Israel was only a "last minute action based on some sort of perceived threat/insult by Iran" whereas U.S. was actually along with Israel the entire time.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You know, I'm actually pretty confident for once that the people (not SHEEPLE...that's insulting to your brothers and sisters), at least Americans, will not stand for this. IF Israel was dumb enough to attack Iran, then of course we are involved by default. Between our forces already in the region and our illogical ties with Israel, we're going to be heavily thrown into the mix. The people of this country are much more aware than they were even 6 or 7 years ago though. If people smell another major conflict, possibly the start of another world war then I believe that we will not allow our government to proceed down the path of world-wide conflict. People know we invaded Iraq without reason, people know there is probably some other major agenda behind it all.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by VirginiaGreen
CUT...
People know we invaded Iraq without reason, people know there is probably some other major agenda behind it all.

Yes... but life on Planet Weasel is all about "plausible deniability".

Anybody buying we are in Iraq to "free the Iraqi people"????

I thought not...

The "war on terror" is a war against "Islam" as in "hit 'em now before they really do get those elusive WMD's".

However...... the Bushista regime and all others involved and supportive of the "War on Terror" will never ever admit to attacking Iraq in order to set up mega bases from which the US and it's "allies" will henceforth wage war against Islam.... ummm...... I mean against the "terrorists"........ forever.

Deny...... deny........ deny.........

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

Very true, but I was more referring to the idea that we would be drug into a WWIII by dumb-ass Israel. I don't see it unfolding that way, we're to broke and too tired to even consider full on warfare on that scale. People are smelling the bacon and the coffee, and it just takes one major stimulus to make them act according to better judgement.

If I'm wrong, oh well, I've enjoyed my 25 years of peaceful being. I loved, and received love, and if the world goes under, we did our best.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
That's interesting that right when this happens the Kremlin now releases a statement by Medvedev the Russian president that he is confident that Israel will NOT be attacking Iran. Something about the coincidental nature of this doesn't quite seem right to me. A little fishy, almost orchestrated. But with Netanyahu the Israeli prime minister recently visiting Moscow secretly according to some to try to dissuade Russia from selling its s300 missiles to Iran, perhaps something is afoot. Could these big players be finally agreeing on something or perhaps planning something behind the scenes that has yet to be revealed? Only time will tell.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by VirginiaGreen
reply to post by KOGDOG

Very true, but I was more referring to the idea that we would be drug into a WWIII by dumb-ass Israel.
CUT...

Can't just blame this on Israel.

The Vatican has fought Islam before and are doing just that again with this new and improved "Crusade".

Evangelical Christian Americans are also gung ho to stop Islam.

Europe is feeling the heat of a rising tide of immigrant Muslims destroying the "Christian" demographics of France, England, Germany, etc...

Islam has a war chest of petrol dollars fueling their quest for WMD's.

The US spends 666 (Yes that # is correct) billion on "defense"...

My guess is that the US has been preparing for just this sort of "End Times" scenario... for a long time.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I said the same thing on the other Zbigniew thread:

Originally posted by really
Listen, I know I'm going to go against the grain saying this but, I think when it comes to a lot of Israel's military action, they've actually been taking orders from America for years. When they blew up Iran's original Nuclear program in the 90s (i believe it was the 90s) everyone condemned them (until 9/11. After that, I remember people on the news and news show saying what a great thing it was etc ,etc). I personally don't think America wanted Iran to have nukes then, just like our government doesn't want them to have them now, so we told the Israeli's to do it.

Anyway, on to a slightly different topic - I haven't seen one of you say anything about Zbignew being a member of the Council of Foreign Relations and, I believe, the Trilateral Commission. Don't most of you believe members of these institutions are part of TPTB. Now, TPTB are threatening Israel?!?!?!
Israel's just a pawn like everyone else.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I think that the U.S. will not allow Israel to overfly Iraq or even attack Iran. If they attack Iran EVERY shi'ite in the region, especially in Iraq will be whipped into a fervor and strike vulnerable American and coalition forces as well as renew the ethnic feuds with the sunni. It is in America's best interests to keep Israel in check.

new topics

top topics

join