It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange marks on skin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EliyahuHaNave

Any chance you could post some pics for us to verify some of your story? My apologies for being the skeptic, but for your story to have more credence we need more to the story. Your description is great, don't get me wrong, but if you could please supply some more I would appreciate it!

-Sliadon

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EliyahuHaNave
and suddenly I'm standing outside, no sleepwalking, I stand up and look through the wall and I'm there. In another place. It is called B-horsh' I can't talk about it right now

Re-reading your post and pondering on it some, that last line of "I can't talk about it right now" is what makes you lose credibility in my eyes and will amongst other skeptical readers on ATS. I can pull up thread after thread where we are promised incredulous information to be completely legitimate with no more proof of a posters word.

Threads like that usually will go on 15+ pages, gather 50+ flags, and sit on the front page for a day or so gathering all of this attention and views until an expert in that particular area of research is able to completely debunk it and then the thread is moved to the HOAX section on ATS and the OP is either banned or quits coming to ATS (or creates a new account not thinking people will catch on the fact that they will at some point slip up and give away their previous user name).

It's not that I don't want to trust you. It's that at this point in time myself nor any of the other members on ATS have any invested reason to take your post at anything more than face value (at least with the information presented). I see you are new to ATS (at least in terms of posting) so I do warmly welcome you to the site!
I hope that your stay with us is a good one and my skepticism does not scare you off. I ask that you please cooperate with us to further validity to your story if it is in fact true.

Please do understand the skepticism is not merely directed your way because you are new here. Ever since March, I have grown especially weary of "too good to be true" claims when a now banned senior member of ATS, Truther, was banned for a hoax about supposed UFO lights over London. He was a well respected member of the community with many stars and flags on posts he had put much time into.

Stories such as yours, if true, can help bring much light to the quest many of us have with understanding alien civilizations and what interaction that they have with us here on Earth.

My request is simple, if these claims are true help us at ATS believe you and in turn we will more than willingly help you out in any way we can. The community here is a wonderful one and I truly think you will enjoy your time with us!

-Sliadon

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I don't know if this will work because I haven't posted photos before, but I'm willing to try anything, here are two pics, I will respond to requests, This isn't a hoax. The reason for my apprehension in this is that I am trying to find someone to help me. I don't want to just randomly disclose information and waste peoples time. I was asked for images and here they are I just took them, hopefully this works. If they need to be brighter or something I'll do it, just ask.

edited to include following text.
It took me a bit but I figured out how to embed photos, so I apologize for the wait.
The reason that I was unable to talk at that time was that it was about 2 in the morning and I needed to shut down and get to bed with my wife, so that I could be up today and reply to any responses. So, here i am editing my post at 1:54 am up here in Alaska, and I need to shut down. I will be back on tomorrow etc. and will reply to any requests then as well.

I tried to expose the surface of the chip so that its clear about what it is.

I'll get better ones, not because I think these don't show it, but because I want you to see it.

Okay, so looking at it I know the first one doesn't look very fancy, but I think an explanation would be in order. These are two images taken a couple of seconds apart wherein I slightly rolled the chip and also tried to expose it so that it was a little clearer in the second image. This isn't some sort of tumor, if you look at the second image you will notice that the upper left hand corner of this invasive article is straight. It is slightly rectangular in shape, and again in the second image you will notice a discolored portion down the center of the article which I am forcing to the surface. This isn't sub-dermal blood discoloration, it is a raised portion that traverses the length of the device. It is very hard and is now radiating pain up my arm from having exposed it, it'll bug me all night.

I'm disappointed with how these came out, and it's late. I'll take pictures during the day, and get my fingers underneath it properly and try harder to expose its symmetry. Hope these help somewhat.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by EliyahuHaNave]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I woke up this morning with lots of press wrinkles on my skin.

The odd thing was somewhere I'd picked up these circles.

I have no idea where those came from.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by muggl3z]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I think its pretty much hysteria.
you read something about something then think you have it bla bla blaa
most of these mark threads are just people geting strech marks -_-"
yours just getting fat man XD

I wake up with big freaking bruises and pulled muscles from my joints poping but you dont here me having a tant lol

[edit on 1-10-2009 by superdebz]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
i have a friend, shes very curious about some strange mark on her hand, if you look at it you will see a letter "U" mark on her hand, sometimes it changes color too, sometimes it's pink, sometimes its colorless but still can be seen.. she also said that it's sometimes painful, but only for a short time and happens rarely.. she also noticed that temperature affects it, when its hot, it turns into a a little dark pink mark, but when its cold, it turns colorless.. please help her, she's really worried and don't know what to do with it.. she also said that she had a dream about the mark, she saw that there was another person that have a mark like hers.. please help, I'm concerned for my friend.. and it's up to you if you believe it or not, and for your info, i have already seen the mark.. please help and reply... thank you very much..

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I woke up two mornings ago with a PERFECT triangle imprinted on my back.. I only signed up to this website when i realized other people are finding strange marks on their skin... its been two days and its almost faded away.. Luckily i took photographs.. You all seem to have allot of disbelieve that these makings are real.. I can tell you now.. I have checked over every think that resembles a 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.0 Triangle.. and i haven't found a thing in my house!! For me to get this mark on my back.. I definitely would have felt it.. Anyone have any ideas?

img203.imageshack.us...

img203.imageshack.us...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

quite simple, one person made the thread about strange skin markings, and so others followed in suit choosing to be paranoid and superstitious enough to believe that their markings are other worldly and caused by things outside the medical field when there could be a million and one explanations. they jumped to conclusions and hoped to find answers. its high school drama-esque

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
the only reason why i posted info about the markings on my skin is because i searched it... not because i'm paranoid. Explain a perfect triangle scar imprint that appears out of no were.. I still can't explain it.. and it was on my skin.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
My turn! My turn! I've got a strange mark too. Appeared back in August when I was staying at my grand parents'. I didn't post about it because, well, it's not that much of a big deal to me, but if there are suddenly many occurrences, then it's different.
first pic
second pic

So, the usual deal: I woke up one morning and as a put my arm down on the breakfast table I felt pain in my right arm. I noticed a funny pink welt that burnt on contact. Obviously I had no idea how it came there. The weirdest bit is the shape : a trapeze with perfectly parallel line on the top and the bottom.
I took a picture right then, but I can find it at the moment, it's probably on my old SD card at my parents'.
Three months later it's still visible, it took the above pics this morning with my webcam. The scar is soft to the touch and a bit dryer than the surrounding skin. It look sort of shiny, like normal scars. Its overall colour is tan (darker than the surrounding skin) with pinkish spots on the 'bottom' (the longer side).
Nothing weird happened to me that night (that I can remember) and honestly I don't really care how I got this mark... I like to tell people I've got a saucer-shaped mark from an abduction, but I don't think that's what really happened.

(on a side note, I know my account is recent, but I didn't create it just to reply. I had another account before, under the name 'BorrowedName', but it was hacked into).

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Breizhoo]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by xitsasecert

I believe u, because I once had a mark similar to (but even more perfect than) yours. I don't have proof now, but I don't need anyone to believe me (I am just a Chinese. I am not assuming anything about the mark). I just really wish that u could kindly e-mail me if u find out what do your mark means. My e-mail : [email protected]

Thank you very much.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm bumping this thread because I'd have liked to hear more from EliyahuHaNave, but his profile seems to indicate he's souped. Anyone knows if he indeed has and why?

Also I took a clearer pic of my "saucer mark .

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Breizhoo

No, I'm still here. I now have this thing radio isolated, but it interferes with things at the worst time. Ever since that night there have been too many strange occurences. I now choose to disclose that which is to be disclosed to those who are willing to listen with an understanding that the burden of proof is upon me. I can tell you this however, it is a frustrating process, garnering the ability to create a thread, though I am unsure that this is the proper way in which to disclose and share freely. I know this thread is dead-ish, but I am posting this so that it is stated and clear for posterity. Here's a laugh for you, what if the information many seek, was posted on a dormant thread that no one else bothered to check back up on.
Still I am searching for help and am willing to speak with those who will, there is much, and it is exhaustive.
Blessings

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by EliyahuHaNave

May be this could help :
www.exopolitics.org...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CONTACT

Hi I know this thread is old but I am looking for answers to a marking on my left thigh right above my knee...it is three white dots that form a triangle...not sure if you believe me but I did meet an Angel...not a alien...but an Angel that protected me...and helped me get out of a abusive relationship...After certain events he had to go back to Heaven...but I am on my own mission too now...but now I woke up to this mark and I am curious as to what it is...and more importantly if its a good thing or a bad thing...I dont know how to upload pictures on here so no way to prove to ya...

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised about markings. Over the past three years a lot of weird things happened to me regarding markings. I had a demented sleep paralysis where an alien was behind me pinching the back of my hand then a while later punched a clock and got stabbed there. I had one winter HEL written on my finger in cracks from the cold. I even noticed in my right palm an inverted star in the prints of my hand. I think Ive been attacked and defiled by demonic beings or high tech people with nothing better to do than defile peoples flesh and lives with high tech puppeting technology.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
its a set up.
what you could do is stayaway from angels..most of the time they arent working for God

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Axeliori
its a set up.
what you could do is stayaway from angels..most of the time they arent working for God

I know many of them dont work for GOD....um this one was a different Angel...I even got confirmation from Pastor who this Angel was...its a llooonnngg story but in the end GOD said for me to let him go back to do his job...and for me to go start my mission saving souls...The angels purpose was to get me out of the abusive relationship in order to start the work...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join