It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will only accept those who have rejected me in every way.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Yahweh is preparing the saints as a bride for her husband. Would the husband really be happy if his bride rejected him in every way? I think not.

A husband doesn't demand that his wife "worship" him or die (at least not a loving husband). He woos his intended until she falls in love with him. Why would she reject the one she loves? Why would he want her to?

Hell is a false doctrine that has been discussed many times on ATS. Yahweh didn't threaten eternal torment. Only fallen, sinful human beings could come up with something as psychotic as the concept of hell.

Christians are the bride of Christ and as such WANT to be with their beloved. We "bless" (literally means "speak well of") the love of our lives, not because He demands it but because when you love someone you can't help but speak well of the one you love.

Do you question the judgment and good intentions of your true love occasionally? Sure. What married (or engaged) couple doesn't? Still, there is an innate trust that your love has your best interests at heart and means only the best for you. "He is altogether lovely."

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
this is a recorded message, you have been owned by NOTurTypical

arrows up ^^^^^^^^ beep................

end recording.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by JesusisTruth]

wow, you are scarily incoherent please get back on your meds.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
When did the personal attacks become ok JIT?

An atheist doens't have to believe away God...believe it or not there are people out here who truly do not believe but for you to sit here and say he should be locked away and that the OP is stupid...that's pathetic man...that is tantamount to facism where one opinion is all that is allowed to be spoken

ouch

Yes whitewave I agree. It is how I came to meet Isis...she spoke to me and I spoke back and in a way it was like a non-romantic or non-sexual courting. I learned about her and she showed me things than BAM...spiritual marriage...minus the kids and extra 20 pounds though

-Kyo

new topics

<< 1   >>

join