It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought Governor - courtesy of annunaki

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
First, let me say that I myself do not believe in the whole annunaki/ancient gods genetic engineering mankind stories. I just happen to think it is plausible and would like to add a quick thought.

I at first stumbled upon this idea because a fellow member was questioning existence itself. I asked him what he thought he was? "AI created by ETs?"

I think that idea IS plausible and I would like to mention the fact the we humans use 10% of our brains. My theory is that IF in fact we WERE genetically engineered or AI created by the annunaki then they must have put a "genetic governor" type limitation into our DNA. I think they couldn't figure out a way to make a sophisticated-intelligent race that would still willingly serve them. If we were capable of using our brains to maximum capacity surely we would cause problems for them.

This also adds credence to those that claim religious texts and doctrines were made to limit our understanding of our place in the world and instead turn our collective conscious towards "god". If there are those that question it with a mere 10% of their brain, how many more would question it with 100%?

They wanted us to be smart, just not too smart.

Let me say one final time, I DO NOT PERSONALLY BELIEVE THIS. I just stumbled upon the idea and if it has already been mentioned elsewhere I apologise.

Also if this thread is in the wrong place I deeply apologise. Please do as you wish with it.

A2D

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I would like to point out that it is said that we only use 10% of our brain, but the number of variables involved with this theory along with the tiny amount of research that has gone into brain studies do not lend much credence to this theory.

I am positive of myself that I use more than 10% of my brain. I am sure many people here use more than 10% of their brains.

Besides, I'd go so far to say without even having to thoroughly research this idea that most people who only use 10% of their brains are people who specialize in only one area of thinking for most of their lives.

I'd say most people here at ATS attempt to specialize in MANY areas.

That being said, we choose to believe what we believe. Yes many are conditioned, but all in all, 90-99% of people have some sort of outside contact. That means that everyone eventually ends up with the choice to ignore any introspection. Imagine this if you will.

Momma and daddy (the Annunaki) decided to argue in front of the kids (you and me) while the kids were busy playing with their rocks. The kids, who had been told to play with the rocks and find the shiny stuff and report back to momma and daddy, witnessed this arguing one time in the little tikes play cave. One kid looked at the other kid and thought to himself, "Yeah. Why should I listen to you anyway?" and proceeds to club his brother in the head with the rock until momma and daddy run over and say, "What were you thinkin?" The violent kid responded, "What were YOU thinking?"

Seeing as how the Annunaki commonly had fits with eachother, then it only follows that the kids would do similar(monkey-see, monkey-do anybody?). Unfortunately, the kids didn't realize that the debating between their parents was more logical and failed to miss the point. Therefore, the kids, having strong bodies and relatively sharp minds(in a rebellious teenager sort-of-way), ended up "raising cain" so-to-speak and momma and daddy said, "Oops!" and bailed because, "them hy-birds dun gawt lews! F'rgit th'gold'n R - U - N!"

So, basically, whether we were programmed to do what we were told to do or not, we did just that! The annunaki accounts certainly never claim that the annunaki were flawless...

[edit on 9/21/2009 by TarzanBeta]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Reply to post by TarzanBeta

With that being said, I can agree.

I do think that we are not using it to its maximum potential though. So, my theory still stands, just a little off with the 10% calculation. Perhaps I shouldn't have put a number and just substituted the word "fraction".

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
That old "we only use 10% of our brains" is poppycock. Actually look it up...

Snopes

new topics

top topics

join