It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tourists witness return of 'UFOs' at Northern Territory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Sounds interesting have any links with more info? Not that i don't believe you i just get into that kind of information, true or false it is always a good read.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Actually there is a great thread HERE by Skyfloating that goes into some good detail. That's a good place to start but if you want some information from other sources I would think Googling "Dreamtime" should bring up many sites.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Thnx i will check it out.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BLV12

More or less, that was pretty much my point.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

How can they have passed dream time stories through the generations for millions of years, when they have only been around for around 40-50,000 years at conservative estimates and around 80,000 at more generous estimates?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BLV12

Probably the same way the Indians have some history that reportedly dates back millions of years but we can only find evidence of human remains from 5000 BC.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Reply To : All who jumped on me

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cc6ac6108552.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

A picture, in this case, doesn't really mean anything if you don't provide any details to accompany said picture

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Yeah this article sounds like a hoax to me

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Abductee Chick

Well I could have filmed a plane and posted it as a UFO, I did not write this so if it is bunk I really don't care.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

A Heads up as to what this is Really about,it's a push by the Northern Territory Tourism board(NTTB) for Tourism. Alan Ferguson is an astronomer who has seen anomalies so this Brainwave thought he would take his idea to NTTB to Sell Tourism as he says it's a UFO hotspot lets use this to Sell Northern Territory Tourism!

I watched the interview with Alan Ferguson on David & Kim channel 10 Sydney with in the last month.Where he tells All openly.There's no archives to watch the interview that I can find on David & Kim's site or on Alan Ferguson's website his 15minutes of fame and he does not archive it,go figure.

Alan Ferguson's website Check out his Banner""Australia's Most Popular UFO Location!"

August 11th, 2009
Alan Ferguson has been claiming for more than 12 months that unidentified flying objects have been circling above his home in Acacia Hills, south of Darwin.

So be Very Very Skeptical of anything this Bloke says!

Zelong.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Hi Everyone

Just to let you know this area is a hotspot, likely due to the Pine gap facilty being nearby, Pine gap is an American owned and run base rummored to go underground quite deep. I am to the left of this area in the WA Desert and we often see golden orbs in the night sky here. I just put them down to pine gap miltary aircraft of some unknown type.

Have a great day
themuse

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Thnx, that is what i was on the fence about. I could not/am not sure about legit UFO activity there or if it is trying to get people to visit or both.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

It does seem to be a Hot Spot as themuse states.

Originally posted by themuse
Hi Everyone

Just to let you know this area is a hotspot, likely due to the Pine gap facilty being nearby, Pine gap is an American owned and run base rummored to go underground quite deep. I am to the left of this area in the WA Desert and we often see golden orbs in the night sky here. I just put them down to pine gap miltary aircraft of some unknown type.

Have a great day
themuse

Now there seems to be a few more sightings in the last year so we have to take this into account when researching NT sightings so a real sighting doesn't go unnoticed.

In fact if themuse posted a sighting I would believe that post rather than from those other particular sources.

Be weary of head lines like "Tourists see UFO's"

Zelong.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Just came across this thought it was interesting. Can't be sure if there is any truth to this but hey this is ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join