It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU Funding 'Orwellian' Artificial Intelligence Plan To Monitor Public For "Abnormal Behaviour"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
It also depends on what the definition of "normal" is, does that mean the Government will want us all to be like each other, to the point where we all listen to the same music, watch the same movie, go to the same pubs/clubs?

What would define Normal from someone who likes Astronomy and Fishing to another person who likes Clubbing and Binge Drinking? If theres definition in this process then I must be truly screwed as I like A LOT of things that the vast majority of this country doesnt, but would be intelligeable deem myself or someone else a threat to security simply because we'd chose Meteorology, Astronomy or Astrophysics as our favourite hobby on a Facebook profile?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240

What would define Normal from someone who likes Astronomy and Fishing to another person who likes Clubbing and Binge Drinking?

Exactly...sell said. And what about the obsessive behaviour of these people that are obsessed with watching people? Is that not abnormal?

Again, i can hardly believe things have come to this!

What if the program makes a mistake during a malfuntction?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join