It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harder To Believe In - God or Aliens?

page: 58
<< 55  56  57   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I find it easy to believe in both..It's the theology that snake oil salesmen make up about both that I can't buy. The two Concepts are not mutually exclusive.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
I find it easy to believe in both..It's the theology that snake oil salesmen make up about both that I can't buy. The two Concepts are not mutually exclusive.

Yes -- and they are more than "not mutually exclusive" concepts -- the concepts share many attributes. As I said in my previous post, the beliefs are very similar. They both require some blind faith.

[edit on 12/26/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
i do not have faith,but i believe in alien'exist.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I believe in God and aliens, i wouldn't want to limit Gods creativity to just one race. I do find it hard to believe in God the way most mainstream religions state how he/she/it is and how he/she/it must be interpreted. Things are never black or white, its always grey, always!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well...I know E.T. to exist. GOD....I believe in something but not the type of GOD or even if one could consider it that in the classical sense. I have seen too many things not to believe in something that happens after death because I am so familiar with it.

As for E.T....yep...they are real. Most people have a good sence of this being so but as others have said as well as myself...there is no conflict in ones belief in GOD and the existance of E.T. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
i believe in aliens and god. our dna is to complex to just randomly come out of no where. god created life and also alien life i doubt were the only ones.i think evolution is a tool by god on how he made us and how life works god created evolution and science the bible is just the simplified version of life.think about this what sounds more realistic life coming from non life or life coming from god.god isnt human like us he is consiousness we all have god within us.just look at how complex our dna and bodies are how is it possible for that to just come from non life like how mainstream scientist beilieve .when people think of god they think of the god on tv the personified version of god but god isnt human nor physical because he created the physical plane.how can he be physical when he created the physical universe there is so much we dont know we are bearly understanding the world around us one day science and religion will meet and it will be the same thing.and for the people who use evolution for trying to disprove god why cant evolution be used by god? life isnt simple like how we think its very complex and i think evolution is just a tool of god to guide life somehow idk . one day we will know forsure though.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I find it harder to believe in a flesh and blood human God. I find it harder to believe that a human being did everything that he supposedly did. I believe in Aliens more than God and im in the circle of people that if there was a God, then he himself was also Alien.

top topics

<< 55  56  57   >>

join