It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas to get swine flu vaccine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
not sure if this is the right thread but\www.google.com...

what do you think

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Yep, that is true, I saw that on the news the other day. He said something about him and his family waiting in line with the rest of the US to get one too.

As for what I think about it... Not much I guess. Good for them. If they want one then more power to them. I am not going to get one, but there is no conspiracy or fear behind my decision, I just never get any flu shot.

I am 22 years old and had the flue shot a few times as a kid. Out of all those years I have had the flu only once... I just am not all that concerned. If I do get the flu ( Any kind of flu) we do have medicine to treat it...

GST

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sgrrsh26

Yeah, riiiiight.

And I'm Santa Claus, playing poker right now with the Easter Bunny, Jesus and the Tooth Faery.

I'm ahead by about 5 bucks, but I think the Easter Bunny is dealing below the deck. . . .

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Harmless placebo's do not count. To qualify for the real deal they must take the real vaccine, you know the one with the increased risks of GBS permanent paralysis and other devastating neurological conditions.

If the Obama's take that one I might consider getting the jab but their medical agents also have to show commitment to my health and well being by chasing me down, beating/tasering me unconscious and ramming the vaccine down my throat.

otherwise I'm not taking it

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

America's first family will get vaccinated against swine flu when they are advised to, President Barack Obama said in a television interview broadcast Sunday.
(emphasis added)
So if they're not advised to, they won't get it? Who's doing the advising?

"The Obama family plan is to call up my HHS (Health and Human Services) Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, and my CDC director, and just ask them, what's your recommendation? And whatever they tell me to do, I will do," Obama said.

Someone help the person who suggests the 'bama's get vaccinated and one becomes ill from it.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by abecedarian

America's first family will get vaccinated against swine flu when they are advised to, President Barack Obama said in a television interview broadcast Sunday.
(emphasis added)
So if they're not advised to, they won't get it? Who's doing the advising?

"The Obama family plan is to call up my HHS (Health and Human Services) Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, and my CDC director, and just ask them, what's your recommendation? And whatever they tell me to do, I will do," Obama said.

Someone help the person who suggests the 'bama's get vaccinated and one becomes ill from it.

I think he means that when he has time to go get the vaccination. His daughters are in school, you know. And President Obama and the First Lady have BUSY schedules.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
Harmless placebo's do not count.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
reply to post by sgrrsh26

Yeah, riiiiight.

And I'm Santa Claus, playing poker right now with the Easter Bunny, Jesus and the Tooth Faery.

I'm ahead by about 5 bucks, but I think the Easter Bunny is dealing below the deck. . . .

Nice and double Nice. Someone is dealing from the bottom of the deck.

Poor Obama, pegged as a super liar, so early in his term.

He has more white blood in him than I do. My great, great, grandmother was 1/16 white. I live in the American Southwest.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
They are NOT getting the vccine this is just a publicity stunt. Everyone know that shortly after the vaccination your hair falls out, your fingernails and teeth come out and your organs liquefy over a 5 day period. You die in unimaginable pain.. the vaccine even keeps your brain and heart functioning until everything else is liquefied. The 1st family would never execute themselves.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
There is no way you could prove that what the Obamas will take will be the exact same Swine Flu vaccine that everyone gets. Theirs could contain something benign like a Vitamin B12 shot or something similiar.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

I agree.

Get an independent doctor to verify what is in their vaccine (uh oh, an independent doctor?...)

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
So, pretty much, if he does get the shot, you're all accusing him of getting a fake shot.

If he doesn't get the shot, then all of you will say that he knows the shot is bad...

Wow, damned if you, damned if you don't, huh?

Nothing can make you people happy, can it?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I'll have what he's having!

Wait....what's he having?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I agree with the poster that calls it a publicity stunt that is what it is, the president has to show the nation and the rest of the world that what is good for the populations is good for him and his family.

Even is the vaccination is made public and in the media and the shot is nothing but saline solution.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
So, like I said above:

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
So, like I said above:

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

No one made obama run for president.

And no one made the people that still support him drink the (extra) kool-aid .

If obama can't take the heat that comes with the job, he should resign now and let Joe Biden (his time) take over.

If his supporters can't take the heat obama is getting for all of his deeds and mis-deeds, they either need a thicker skin, or a new line of work.

If based on obama's mis-deeds people have become cynical enough to want proof that obama is really getting a flu shot and not some BS photo-op, obama should be only too happy to provide it to show up the nay sayers.

But then obama doesn't have a real great track record on providing proof, now does he ...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
But there can't be a conspiracy for both ways.

You can't accuse the man that if he doesn't get the vaccine, he knows that it's bad for you, but since he's now getting it, all his family will be getting is a fake vaccine.

So, in the end, Obama loses out either way to you. You despise what he does no matter what he does...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

I think the feeling would be the same no matter who was President right now.
If you keep that in mind, then yes, people would have the same questions about any President who is in power while this madness is going on, and still question if they are getting the real deal or a placebo.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I could care less whether he and his family get the shot or not. But I am getting rather tired of ever move the Obamas makes becoming a media circus.

The first lady shuts down parts of the city at rush hour because she needed organic Tuscan Kale for dinner & it becomes a media circus.

I'm almost expecting to see the video clip of Obama going to the bathroom play over the evening news.

Obviously his media clips are much more important to him that, say, paying attention to what's happening with ACORN.

Or calling Bernanke & telling him he NEEDS to comply with the Treasury's request for information.

You know, doing REAL Presidential things, rather than appearing on the David Letterman show.

EVERYTHING this man and his family does is only for the media.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
But there can't be a conspiracy for both ways.

You can't accuse the man that if he doesn't get the vaccine, he knows that it's bad for you, but since he's now getting it, all his family will be getting is a fake vaccine.

So, in the end, Obama loses out either way to you. You despise what he does no matter what he does...

They would have (worse in many cases) said the same things about Bush when he was in office. Some folks really need a (much) thicker skin ...

And earth to Mak Manto:

Many people really do despise obama for his policies ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join