It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think the annunaki also created humans elsewhere in the universe

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WalterRatlos

lol.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Absolutely not.

IMO, claiming such a thing is just another sad attempt at denying our shared heritage for the comfortable delusion of being something more than just human. A sad attempt to claw our way back to the center of the universe like an attention starved child, rather than coming to grips with our apparently insignificant position in it.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic
Absolutely not.

IMO, claiming such a thing is just another sad attempt at denying our shared heritage for the comfortable delusion of being something more than just human. A sad attempt to claw our way back to the center of the universe like an attention starved child, rather than coming to grips with our apparently insignificant position in it.

I find your lack of imagination disturbing.

reality is what you make of it.. why settle for less?
no double negatives plzkthnx.

-

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Do you think the annunaki also created humans elsewhere in the universe?

...if they did, I hope they did a better job elsewhere.

If the telling holds any water (anunnaki, slave race, et cetera), I hope somewhere they got it right, because the 'mankind' I know doesn't seem make good slaves (we are lazy bastards, we revolt to often) and we don't seem to be getting it right by ourselves in this world (see: war, hunger, poverty, crime and bad use of resources, just for starts).

Peace

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The Greys (yes, they do exist) also had their DNA altered by the "Annunaki" aka Reptilian consciousness, which is why they are so cold and emotionless.

On a side note, if you ever have the misfortune of seeing a Grey with your own eyes, be prepared to poop your pants. If you take a regular person with serious genetic deformities and mesh him together with a 3rd degree burn victim, you have the appearance of a Grey. Imagine a person with pale, dull, glossy skin and one that suffered genetic mutations from nuclear radiation. They look bizarre.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join