It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think the annunaki also created humans elsewhere in the universe

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

None of them have mentioned alien intervention

That's right, they called them "Gods." There was no words in the ancient tongues for extraterrestrials.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Star and flagged!!

I totally agree.

Peolpe hate the Annunaki account because it removes the fairytale, magical wonderland sense of origin and god....

they want to hold tight to Santa Clause

Anyways, I am very fascnated with the history of the Annunaki, why we were made and the gods Enki and Enlil.....

I believe even Earthling astronauts are out there re-creating Genesis over and over on differen planets....

[edit on 20-9-2009 by ButterCookie]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Also the sumerians are not the only ones to mention et intervention as you should know. I mean almost all ancient cultures/writings mention them, the vedas, the book of enoch, the mayans, the peruvians, etc etc etc

None of them have mentioned alien intervention. Those are misinterpretations by non-scholars reading what they want into these myths, legends and history.

Define a SCHOLAR? someone who went to school...who listened to SOMEONE ELSE's idea of what something is?
i think history has repeated itself when its proven that OLD theroies, and OLD TEXT's were wrong...and new ones were updated properly.
Or are you still living on your flat planet, with the sun revolving around you?
wasn't that just some NON SCHOLARS talking, saying that all that was bs. And look how that turned out.
two simple examples, out of MILLIONS in this world.
Like someone stated earlier, its just a comparison to what we have today.
I seriously doubt you could truelly put proper words for us to understand, if you seen a ship just appear out of thin air, and take off in a blink of an eye.
Probably would describe as barbaric as "a rocket in the sky" as well.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Also the sumerians are not the only ones to mention et intervention as you should know. I mean almost all ancient cultures/writings mention them, the vedas, the book of enoch, the mayans, the peruvians, etc etc etc

None of them have mentioned alien intervention. Those are misinterpretations by non-scholars reading what they want into these myths, legends and history.

Dont know someone for what they perceive things. Why should anyone truelly listen to you? lol your some random guy on ATS, who has probably no clue on summerian, but just heard a few rumors and youtube videos, and now you think you can de-bunk this guy who spent his life trying to prove you otherwise. lol
these people think they know better than those who devote there lives to figuring it out. In no way do i support stitched nor DONT support him...but the fact to bash and attack his name and credibility just goes to show how ignorant people are these days

then again...your a guy on ats....with a mos def avatar...you would know better
haha

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I got one for you to think about.

Who made the Annunaki way back in the day millions of years ago?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wormwood Squirm

Zacariah Sitchin.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Zacariah Sitchin.

Dont be a smart bleep. You know what I mean.

If an advanced people do exist that are capable of seeding planets then who made them? Get it?

Or are you so anti Sitchin that you wont even bother to contemplate the topic?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Oh yeah the Annunaki created life here and everywhere else in the universe with their advanced rockets-Reptiles reptiles REPTILES!!!!

No they did not. But hey if you buy into all the Annunaki stuff, i know this nigerian and you wants to give you 1.5mil. He just needs to borrow 5 thousand for the transfer.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hey there I got a thought that the annunaki are part of a larger civlization.(Just a theory)

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Wormwood Squirm

Most likely they are a remnant of a more advanced civilization that existed for million of years.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
yes there can leave the solar system

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Do you think the annunaki also created humans elsewhere in the universe? Because I was thinking maybe if they did that explain why there are other humans elsewhere in our universe. Maybe they also explore other planets and looked for Gold there

Do you know of other humans elsewhere in the universe?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Anyway I imagine before they came to our world they created other civlizations in another part of the universe.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Oh and most likely after they left our world some of them became the illuminati and probably their plan is to make Earth a staging base to rule the universe.( Just a thought)

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
"None of them have mentioned alien intervention. Those are misinterpretations by non-scholars reading what they want into these myths, legends and history".

many were burned to stakes for believing that the sun is the center of the "universe "i.e. our solar system and not us i.e. earth.that as the center of the universe ,somehow the idea became embbeded in the human psyche
that we see everything gravitating towards us. and almost all of the recent belief system is based on this notion that we are the only creations ,humans ,amidst the vast and unfathomable cosmic ocean. and who were the wise guys who shoved this notion to us? Remember Ptolemy,Copernicus, Aquinas et al and lots of popes too!? the scholars...yes they are the "cant do wrong" folks.
so why cant we be fair enough to acknowledge that there are people who squeeze their brains out so we can have some alternative views to ponder upon and keeps us to our toes?
and i think sitchin is one of them. scholar or not he's got some thing
and by the way you cant be an acknowledged official scholar of a certain discipline unless you tow the line.
and towing the line will make or break you if you're really that keen to be an scholar an academian or whatever.
sitchins work is not finished. it just re-opened up new doors for us to enter into the realm of reality that was closed and consider not fit for our consumption...but who can say?
and yes to the OP, our earth maynot be just the only one of their concerns. there could be a few more somewhere ...

[edit on 21-9-2009 by enkira]

[edit on 21-9-2009 by enkira]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

yes i agree with you ....

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

i think they're called "the Ancients" or .. wait no.. the .... hmm can't remember.. but it's something really OLD...

the ARCHAIC thats it.. google that...

-

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Wormwood Squirm

You did.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Oh and most likely after they left our world some of them became the illuminati and probably their plan is to make Earth a staging base to rule the universe.( Just a thought)

It was created to bring balance to the universe in all ways. And bring the contruct together again. Also too, bring the universe in the stage of where there is enough love and light enegy amplified that more univereses are born from this one.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

If you start with false assumptions you will most likely end up with false results. If Sitchin was right, then yes, it could be likely that the Annunaki could have seeded other planets with humans or humanoid beings. Unfortunately, Sitchin's theory is unsupported by the scientific community. As an example, see this page for an explanation why he is wrong. I'll just add that there is science and there is pseudoscience. Sitchin is clearly a pseudoscientist.

Another assumption you make is that there are indeed other human beings out there in the vastness of the universe. Unfortunately, there is no hard evidence for this assumptions either. But if there are indeed humans out there, then they probably evolved the same way we did and under probably similar conditions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join