It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe life is so simple?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Haha how strange, but for some reason i too have a new desire lately, which is to pick up an instrument. I've always wanted to play the piano but its too big, so i might pick up a stringed instrument, i find the vibrations off it or... IDK how to describe it but.. the sound that comes off stringed instruments like the guitar for example feel like they put me in a trance/high/altered state. Its quite beautiful.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Of course I think we all have some kind of purpose here. And for you to know that is great. I hear alot of people say humans and this life and planet are insignificant. But why? Because we are just one small planet in a vast universe? I can think of plenty small things that are so important in this world. Its the little things we do that count, as much as the big things. Even if you never win a nobel prize or find a cure for a disease, if you made someone smile today, I feel like it is just as important.

We may never know the meaning of life, all we can do is give it some meaning ourselves. As for not being happy with just your material things, remind me of the quote in the movie "The Pursuit of Happiness.".

"It was right then that I started thinking about Thomas Jefferson on the Declaration of Independence and the part about our right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. And I remember thinking how did he know to put the pursuit part in there? That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue and maybe we can actually never have it. No matter what. How did he know that?"

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Your all here for your sexual energies, nothing else. Like in the matrix for the battery idea, sexual energies are the most important thing your here for.

Who knows what it does, but it is a life force. WWho is using it and for what purpose.

There will be loads of pleps who have no idea what i am saying, all they hear is the word sex, and think of the physical act.

The life force you are creating, is doing more than you can imagine, and you have no idea how to use it, like the people know behind the scenes.

Ask yourself why are so many secret societies etc always accused of being paedos in there ranks, and there obsession with having sex with kids. What is there logic.

Its that sexual energies do more than you know. Its your only purpose of being alive.

I just wonder who the feck is stealing it all and what do they do with it, lol.

None of the above is understandable to anyone, outside the realms of bizarre occult groups.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Great thread here and I liked a lot of the responses.

To the OP -- good job with such an early disillusionment at your age! Many people -- most people, really -- never reach a point of disillusionment in any stage of their lives, so, for you to be at this point in your life, entertaining the deepest questions of life itself, is a great thing to do.

I'm twice your age and I've discovered that there IS meaning in life and there ARE reasons for which to live, to deal with the challenges in our world in ways that can enable your soul to grow and evolve.

In order to dig deep into why life exists, why you exist and why we are here, it is vital to get the BIG PICTURE of what is really going on with life. The best place for you to start would be to study the Ra Material...

www.lawofone.info...

... that can get you going in the right direction in the answering your deep questions about life itself and why you are here.

In a nutshell, most of us who exist in 3-D (3rd Density) as we know it are here for one central reason: to learn about choices, to make those choices and to live by the consequences -- good or bad -- of those choices.

The central purpose to 3-D as we know it is about CHOICES. Choices to be made on love or fear, light or dark, anger or forgiveness, war or peace, up or down, wisdom or ignorance and so on. Choices. ATS is about making choices towards awareness and away from ignorance and I fully support that, hence I'm here to help myself, as well as others.

So as you live your live making your choices, as you create a thread of a life based on the choices that you make, you are shaped by the choices that you make and don't make. You learn the benefits made by good choices and the consequences made by bad choices.

Your learning about choices prepares you for the next stage in life, which is to exist on the 4-D level of reality, which is the 4th Density stage of soul evolution. In that stage, you learn life lessons that center around unconditional love and it is into the 4-D dimension that Earth is just about to shift into when 2012 arrives.

Then what you learn in 4-D prepares you for the 5-D stage of soul evolution. And so on, until you reach 6-D, in which you start to merge with other souls in what's called a "Social Memory Complex" and that complex in 6-D starts to unify the once-ever-present duality (yin/yang, love/fear) that was prevalent in the previous Densities and, in 6-D, duality merges into unity.

Then there's 7-D, which is a stage that prepares the Social Memory Complex to move towards re-merging with the Source, the Intelligent Infinity, the One Infinite Creator, from which the many souls in the Social Memory Complex had emerged eons ago, each one as a separate spark of the Divine, each with a compelling, unstoppable urge to return to the Source, from which each spark had emerged into the worlds of illusion, of duality.

So, at 3-D, one is a long ways from re-merging with the Infinite Creator, but, when one starts to question about why life in 3-D exists, then one is well on the way to discovering the answers that would propel one to be ready to shift upward into the next level of soul evolution, which is the shift upwards into 4-D.

So check out the url for the Ra Material. Many answers are there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join