It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Alex Collier lecture

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
Alex is one of the few i really believe!

I saw an interview with him in which he became very emotional, and then i stumbled upon a 1991 or 1993 interview in which he LITERALLY predicted 9-11. That prediction was so detailed that he must have known it 10 years before it happend.

Does anyone know which interview/lecture it was exactly? i remember watching it and him saying

"get out of new york before 2000/2001, it's going to be covered in ash, sacrificed, an act of terrorism" (paraphrased)

Something along those lines . . .

wish i could find the video, or at least the exact words he used. I remember them being pretty spot on . . .

[edit on 9/24/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish

I saw an interview with him in which he became very emotional, and then i stumbled upon a 1991 or 1993 interview in which he LITERALLY predicted 9-11. That prediction was so detailed that he must have known it 10 years before it happend.

Does anyone know which interview/lecture it was exactly? i remember watching it and him saying

"get out of new york before 2000/2001, it's going to be covered in ash, sacrificed, an act of terrorism" (paraphrased)

wish i could find the video, or at least the exact words he used. I remember them being pretty spot on . . .

At about 1:35 into it he talks about new york will be an offering around year 2000 or so , the powers that be will cause this to happen, interesting...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish

New York was attacked by terrorists in the 90's, so someone guessing it might happen again is probably common.
Then, New York is always the place where big events happen...
and before 2000 everyone was afraid of Y2K and the end of the world

those situations could have made this guess possible too.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bananasam

Yes however it is all in the way he said it. For all you know it could have been anything but he specifically covered traits of the attack including the big one that it was an inside job.

In response, i would like you to think of this. If somebody had the power to tell you when, where and how you would die would that change things?

Like if you were to drown on a fishing trip on X date, would you still go out on the water that day? Now if that same person told you would die sometime later in the year in a car crash, you'd probably avoid driving or drive extra cautiously.

Anyways, point is that knowing something of the future is never fully true. There are ways to act upon it therefore it would be stupid to come out and predict something so exact unless you write it down on a paper and lock it away until the event. Even at that, who have you helped....nobody.

Again, I'm not for (or against) Alex Collier, just like playing Devil's Advocate.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
sweet i love the lectures from mr. collier i cant wait to check this video out

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
quote]

New York was attacked by terrorists in the 90's, so someone guessing it might happen again is probably common.
Then, New York is always the place where big events happen...
and before 2000 everyone was afraid of Y2K and the end of the world

those situations could have made this guess possible too.

quote]

Ya but he said the powers that be will be behind the event and not terrorists, so if 911 wa indeed an inside job then he indeed made a very good guess.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Reevster]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
I don't want to be a debunker but:

Don't put too much stock into what this Alex Colliers say's . Here is some of his predictions from 10years ago and not one has come to pass!

www.youtube.com...

Not much more needs to be said.
This guy is the classical "you are great, you can do it" ; "Its our destiny" ; "The mothership will save us"; and so on.

Case in point: He suddenly has something to say about the flu vaccine. Onoes, its evil, its bad. But if this guy has all these sources and amazing information, WHY DID HE NEVER BEFORE MENTIONED THIS? Because, oh its really easy to speak about it NOW, its on the mainstream!
If you choose to believe this guy, even after he has been wrong on EVERYTHING HE SAID, you should reexamine your credulity, thats my oppinion.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikhart

My friend your words show you are so very very unfamiliar with all of his information and what he really speaks to.

He is so far from the "mothership will save us" cult of thinking that people have been really taken back by him.

It is nice to share our thoughts with each other, but you come from a place where you lack understanding, yet throw judgements freely. Nothing you said about him is even close to being accurate. Take a weekend to go through all his material, and all his lectures. We need more knowing and understanding here, not more division and judgements.

As long as people conceptualize and remain in a state of constant state of mind about everything.. TRUTH.. will always remain "out there". Make space to seperate the noise of the mind, and the language of your true self.

Be In Peace

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

exactly! I cant stress that enough!
Please read between the lines, and you'll see what he is saying is far from "waiting on the mothership" and "sending out love"

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Yes.

We have two choices... understanding, or ignorance. Ignorance brings dismissive behaviours. We all have that in our lives, and that is why we need to make more healthy and positive choices to actually improve the quality of our lives and those around us. To set good examples, and to show each other what we're really capable of.

Be In Peace

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

At the start of the interview he says that sometime in 2003 there is a strong possibility that we will wake up and the Moon will no longer be there.

Lost interest in anything else he had to say from there on.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by akkad

You demonstrated exactly what I was just speaking on.

That is a good example to use, not to point a finger at you. There is no right or wrong.

Be In Peace.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asmus
Yes.

We have two choices... understanding, or ignorance. Ignorance brings dismissive behaviours.

would you classify gullibility under "understanding" or "ignorance"? you know, when someone believes a story for no other reason than that it caters to their belief/wish system, despite all evidence that the story is fictitious and the story-teller is untrustworthy?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
That's for you to decide, not myself.

I am pointing out specific behaviours that are dismissive.

Not all proof can be conceptualized and kept within the mind only. Gullible? So because there are those of us here that like his message we are gullible because probablitlies he gave haven't happened? Do you also believe there is only 1 timeline and everything is set in stone?

Why do you think it is I suggested people actually go through all of his matierial before forming an opinion. That is more gullibilty than anything else, its dismissive, because you dont like or agree with certain things he has presented. I dont comment on things I havent informed myself about. Or have no experience with.

Dates and such are guidelines, they are not absolutes. Absolute only sits in the seat of the mind. It's a not too different from all the people who take the bible literally and with absolutes, the message is missed completely. ( I am not christian or nor adhere to any religion.)

I hope this sheds some light. I don't have too much left to discuss on this. We all have choices, many of us like his message. It doesn't hurt you, or de-value you in any way. I don't even understand why people care about that.

I have put lots and lots of time to understand a man I didn't not understand. Now I understand him.

Be In Peace.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I'm curious as to if there is anywhere where he better explains what he means by "holographic structure"?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I see a lot of stones thrown, but your missing the main fact of his speech.
Aliens or not the guy has a simple and good hearted message. Live honorably, respect yourself and your neighbor and that we have to change our ways. Simple facts that nowdays are so hard for people to follow.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by klone1138
I'm curious as to if there is anywhere where he better explains what he means by "holographic structure"?

Basically represents a new way of thinking,
-we are all part of the whole and there is no below and above us,
-we are responsible for what is happening around us
-We are all connected and we all come from the same source
-Thought precedes matter or the scientifically proven wave-particle duality, tie in quantum mechanics
-The universe is fractal in sturcture

Good book read

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join