It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain's X Files: RAF suspected aliens of "tourist" visits to Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

He added: "If the sightings are of devices not of earth then their purpose needs to be established as a matter of priority. There has been no apparently hostile intent and other possibilities are: (1) military reconnaissance, (2) scientific, (3) tourism."

The Wing Commander, whose name is blanked out in the documents, said the MoD could learn from the craft.

"If the reports are taken at face value then devices exist that do not use conventional reaction propulsion systems, they have a very wide range of speeds and are stealthy. I suggest we could use the technology, if it exists.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I copied some parts incase some people cant be bothered to read the whole thing.

Alien tourists ey!

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 20/9/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
i could only imagine aliens coming here for tourist's visits.....watching humans kill each other for stupid reasons must be amusing to them

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

An inquiry, Project Condign, was eventually launched in 1996, apparently without the knowledge of then defence secretary Michael Portillo. It was completed in 2000 under Geoff Hoon.

The report found: "That (UFOs) exist is indisputable.

Credited with the ability to hover, land, take-off, accelerate to exceptional velocities and vanish, they can reportedly alter their direction of flight suddenly and clearly can exhibit aerodynamic characteristics well beyond those of any known aircraft of missile – either manned or unmanned."

It's amazing how statements like this are made all the time - even in mainstream media - and yet people still think only crackpots believe in UFO's.

(edit to fix formatting failure)

[edit on 20-9-2009 by mc_squared]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
We can joke about it and all! (It is after all an amusing thought!) But we just never know.

There have been countless reports throughout history, and from trained observers (i.e pilots and military personnel) of objects and lights in the sky. I have always believed the ET Hypothesis might indeed be a likely one, and if it ever comes to light that they are actually an off-planet intelligence (notice I didn't use the 'D' word) then I would certainly love to know what they were up to. If they ARE tourists, then why don't we give them a litte wave now and then

Star and a Flag for an interesting find. Better than the usual rubbush

[edit on 20-9-2009 by Smugallo]

top topics

join