It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm sick of 9/11 conspiracies! *sigh*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I'd believe that the illuminati encourage 9/11 conspiracies. Why? so we don't worry about the real problems going on; the problems that are killing thousands of Americans every day.

People DO have conspiracies about the Medical Field, true, but if you compare the impact of America's health to 9/11/01, you can see how insignificant 9/11 was.

Thousands of people die EVERY DAY from medical mistakes, prescription drugs, car accidents due to prescription drugs, or simply being the typical American on the typical American diet.

I agree that 9/11 was a tragedy, but there are tragedies every day that kill thousands of Americans. If all the effort & energy from the 9/11 conspiracies was used to expose the health-deterioration of America, it might help some people! 9/11 is over! We should worry about what's killing thousands of us every day continuously.

I believe that the life-expectancy of America will begin going down. There are too many people who are unhealthy, taking prescription drugs they don't need, etc.... thousands are dying every day unnecessarily!!!

America is one of the unhealthiest places in the world. Even in third-world countries, if people have enough to eat, and drink clean water, they are healthy! Here in America, it's almost impossible to be healthy.

The FDA is very corrupt, lies & lies to us, and yet we (maybe not "us" on ATS, but the typical American) follow their rules and regulations like a religion, blindly accepting what the FDA says as fact!

And that's why: I'm sick of 9/11 conspiracies! Focus on more important issues, please. "Oh, building 7. . . oh, Larry Silverstein. . . oh, Al Qaeda. . . blah blah blah". . . What is dwelling on 9/11 going to accomplish? nothing.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
People die. Fact of life.

Deal with it.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bettermakings

I believe what encourages 9/11 conspiracies is the government's strong will to hide every single fact they can about what happened on 9/11. 9/11 has already been proven to be an inside job beyond a shadow of a doubt and yet nobody reports on it. So of course its going to be the first topic on my mind pretty much every time I think of the US government.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I have found that the best way to handle things you are sick of is to entirely avoid them.

That's all the advice I can give.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I believe it is important to keep the 9/11 discussion alive until the truth of what actually happens come to light. the reason?

rights have been limited as a result of the 9/11 incident (PATRIOT act), wars we shouldn't be involved in have been started (Afghanistan, etc), the economy has been destroyed due to huge amounts of spending, and several american troops have been fooled into dying in a meaningless "war on terror" that can't possibly be finished. In addition, the reputation of the U.S. has gone down even more since 9/11 and we are probably one of the most hated nations in the world right now.

so, in my opinion, if the 9/11 conspiracy is ever brought to light, then all these negatives that have hit us since then could be overturned and things will probably improve.
(abolishment of PATRIOT act, pulling back the troops from a meaningless "war", respect for the families of those who died in 9/11 and soldiers who are currently dying as a result of this lie,etc.)

in other words, 9/11 is NOT in our past, it's legacy still exists today and is affecting us negatively up to this day.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It isn't so much as to punish those responsible for 9/11 because the system is so corrupt there is no way anyone involved will ever actually be prosecuted or indited.

What is important about the 9/11 cover-up is the fact that it was a FALSE FLAG.

This is crucial because the False Flag is a tool that is consistently used on us to trick into supporting an agenda.

The False Flag can be applied in many ways. For example:

-They create the swine flu then when we get it they can peddle a new vaccine to us. This is suspect because a patent for a swine flu vaccine was made a year ago. Why would they do that? hmm.

-Tainted spinach and tomatoes was an issue last year. Now tehre is talk of a procedure that would require radiating all the food to remove "bad things" Problem is radiating the vegetables will also kill the nutrients. I believe that the small amount of bad tomatoes and or spinich was probably concocted to eventually justify this radiation.

-Protests can be very peaceful but all the establishment needs to do is get an agent dress him up send him in the crowd to cause trouble and BAM the whole protest is broken up and chaos erupts.

-9/11 created an entire new paradigm "the war on Terror" this new war extends now to everyone not just crazy Al Queda but the new dubbed "white" al queda, constitutionalists, nationalists, Ron Paul supporters in general anyone that is upset with government can be labeled a terrorist thanks to the patriot act enacted after 9/11.

So you may be sick of 9/11 conspiracies but the more people that wake up to that event, Gulf of Tonkin, USS Liberty and even Pearl Harbor(History Channel even said that they new of the attack like 2 weeks before it happened).

The more people learn of false flags the less chance they will work on us.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
-They create the swine flu then when we get it they can peddle a new vaccine to us. This is suspect because a patent for a swine flu vaccine was made a year ago. Why would they do that? hmm.

Screeeech, whoa, where did you hear that from? That's madness. You don't think you could provide a link to that could you? I would love to read more on that. I've never trusted the whole swine flu 'threat', so it comes as no surprise.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psycontagious

Originally posted by Beefcake

Screeeech, whoa, where did you hear that from? That's madness. You don't think you could provide a link to that could you? I would love to read more on that. I've never trusted the whole swine flu 'threat', so it comes as no surprise.

There is a thread on ats about it. Read through the thread very interesting indeed
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bettermakings

9/11 truth is a subject that has woken up a lot of people who would have otherwise stayed asleep. If you have had enough of the subject, take a break. I did after researching it too much. I felt much better afterward. But if you expect other people to stop discussing it, because you are overwhelmed then you expect too much.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

People DO have conspiracies about the Medical Field, true, but if you compare the impact of America's health to 9/11/01, you can see how insignificant 9/11 was.

I'm not American, but 911 was more significant than life or death.

Now we live in the era of M.A.D., there won't be any world wars to trim the population, so Earth needs McDonalds to keep the population down.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
You're right about there being lots of other corruption, that results in more death than 9/11 did, but 9/11 is still a symbol of how corrupt this country really is. It needs to be common knowledge, so that eventually the problem will be handled. The last thing we need to do is turn a blind eye to any of these issues, because where there is any outlet to expose corruption, it isn't wasted energy.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
9/11 was the foundation for this new wave of tyrannical big brother laws.

That's why 9/11 truth can't give up.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I have found that the best way to handle things you are sick of is to entirely avoid them.
That's all the advice I can give.

Val, when I first came to ATS I remember reading your posts and being just absolutely blown away by your voracity and professionalism, your Katrina posts for example were awe inspiring, amazing, and for the longest time I thought man, here's somebody who is really stepping up and making a difference in the world. I followed your threads and held you in high regards, and truly respected your efforts. You were one of the greats here.

It seems I recall you are an engineer? If that's correct you have an intimate understanding of the mechanics involved in 9-11, and you are intelligent and articulate enough to convey this understanding to the befuddled masses here. You also must know what NIST is trying pull and you know what we're up against. You also have the clout on this board to change things for the better Val. Having said that, it's somewhere between disappointing and heartbreaking to see you of all people just simply give up. I understand where you're comming from, we've all been through it here and I really don't blame you for quitting, but I can't see the justification for advising others to follow suit.

We need you Valhall, sounds corny I know, but it's the truth. We can prevail here, but we need all the help we can get. To see you of all people dropping out of the game is disheartening. You are one of the few on this board who can make a real difference, and you needed to hear that I think. I know we've had our disagreements on this board through the years, but make no mistake about it, I know an ace when I see one and I don't think we have a full deck without you.

I'm sure you've heard it before, but I'd remind you of that quote by Margaet Meade, "Never doubt that a small group of committed individuals can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
Pro bono veritas, there is no greater cause.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Thousands of people die EVERY DAY from medical mistakes, prescription drugs, car accidents due to prescription drugs, or simply being the typical American on the typical American diet.

Agreed Bettermakings, and what about the 25 to 35,000 who die every year from flu and they are making such a big deal out of HNH1....

top topics

join