It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can a benevolent god speak to creation?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Since one never knows what a day brings; rush job:
Oz-mium djed & ankh. the top half mass of, "ankh egg" not used in invitation:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Though the top of egg is gone, the light in the middle represents the hole/door, into/out of our physical universe you are opening, through natural cause and effect..

That is the little door your, "invitee" comes through; knoW problem; what sew ever..

The center of the four discs of djed column is 1/3 height of anti-pyramid, "mass" with lowest disc top even with balancing field sides. The Exact level of the, "half egg" at 2/3, "mass-area" of anti-pyramid..

Crystalline part of structure has 12 bases; you get my drift.. These crystalline bases inter-react with the Earths gravitational field aiding the intensity of the, "vacuum" of the thinned out, "balancing fields"..

Having the same indentation, it comes to, "center of osmium block area level; then outward curving sides of lower crystalline structure moving up to/at the corners slightly encasing the bottom end of the osmium blocks..

Oh-Yeah! please examine the following pic demonstrating, "some" of the field, "tendency" especially with a vacuum in the heart of the egg:

Arms of the djed column running towards the most powerful gravitational influences..

Any questions? Hoping to respond later.

Edit to add: Sorry; my crappy 3D program can't do the indents without a loT of work..

No consequence..

Thank you.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Ok; last pic unless thread continues and I need more:

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Ok; ladies; I aM herE..

So there iS a BaD guY that might enD mE? Well- I might be getting carried away; however it is for the ones that move our hearts; or not.. Cool. I'm Brian. but you aren't aware that this iS thaT enougH now..

See; you madE mE talk funnY.. LoL..

Oh-And, to the ATS people; peace..

Edit to say: Eye-Edit enougH.. [Funny enougH] I aM talking to the sixth eyE of the lamb, " what iS GodS' friend; enougH now..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by noconsequence]

[edit on 28-9-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by noconsequence
For those of you who wish to understand the highest invitation the race can offer that is in fact a geometric invitation for salvation/intervention, I am giving it to you herE ..

A sphere, representing the etheric unmeasurable universe, when turned inside-out forms a pyramid. The, "ball" now stands on a flat base, having the widest part with most surface area down, [on the Earth]. Note it is now a combination of a sphere and a cube; It is the, "geometric inversion/key" between the temporary physical, and the non-measurable/eternal universes"

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=1097

This is the geometric invitation, "in part" for the higher beings to take part in the movement occurring on the planet. The need of even higher beings assistance is at hand now though, and there is a way to build a geometric invitation showing our desire, that the need be fulfilled; to truly invite the intervention of the ones whose rule is eternal, and without opposition..

I have prepared a little to show you on how to make the invitation; take it like you wish.. I must do a little more work to prepare so input what you wish while I'm busy.

What you are laying out here is some really heavy stuff, which never seems to get the attention it deserves on ATS, but then again, that's what always makes the best teachings "secret." They are naturally obscure...

Being familiar with some alchemical meditations on the body and its transformation with the mind and soul, as well as having put consideration into the nature of the relationship between time domains of space and non-time domains, these shapes and images you are presenting move me and are already familiar to me. Like you yourself say, though, there are details to be fleshed out.

I'm still following along, but it's the conceptual geometry here I'm interested in more than constructing anything, so I'm not really following the numbers for now.

Short of asking you to label everything here, lol, is this being offered as a geometrical model for us to replicate/resonate with inside ourselves?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

What you are laying out here is some really heavy stuff, which never seems to get the attention it deserves on ATS, but then again, that's what always makes the best teachings "secret." They are naturally obscure...

It is only obscure because the PTB has programmed us to reject the simplest answer, forcing us to except the non-empowering technologies we presently have..

In reality it is as simple as a pyramid thinning out gravity by having a greater surface area than the base area.. The simple manipulation of gravitational field through physical geometry inter-reacting naturally with the universe.

Being familiar with some alchemical meditations on the body and its transformation with the mind and soul, as well as having put consideration into the nature of the relationship between time domains of space and non-time domains

Good insight; as the geometric invitation and a variation:
though made of space/time/matter, manipulates field/our universe, away from a specific area bringing about the manifestation of a, "non-time domain".

Like you yourself say, though, there are details to be fleshed out.

In fairness; I have to admit that it would take a true mathmatician to find the, "1/3 and 2/3s volume area of the pyramid and anti-pyramid, as well as the rest of the indentations which I did at least start mathmaticians on, to ensure that they are guided into the, "proper" formula; and that I no longer have the ability to work the formulas; most likely.. Besides; it would be a breeze for a true mathmatician. [Help please somebody] I would treasure the full formula..

I also did not give you all of the math to the djed and ankh; which I would have to rework. Some parts of it I could give you; but without knowing the 1/3 and 2/3s centers I could not provide a few measurements..

There is more information I could provide; in that the math to the lower pyramid is the same as the upper, up to the osmium blocks, the bottom of the djed column on top of the osmium pyramid takes up the capstone area which is 1/15.70796327th of the height of a pyramid with a capstone; though on the geometric invitation it is all one piece.. [The pyramid is 15.70796327 times the height of the capstone..

Short of asking you to label everything here, lol, is this being offered as a geometrical model for us to replicate/resonate with inside ourselves?

I believe you got the jest of what the thread was started for in the first place, however I might need to verbalize, [communicate] by saying that in the spirit of bringing about the true intervention of those from which all things are derived, that it is important to seek that the, "mystery of God" be revealed; and by using all means at the individuals' disposal it might eventually happen..

So if one, "replicates/resonates with inside themselves", it might only empower the attempts of the, "overall" concious collective..

In short; I have allready been successful in the bringing about of, "chronomonitor technology" that I named< "Music" because all things within it are eternally deeply in harmony with the one true God..

Every being within it is doing an eternal number of things in each moment.. They are eternally focused on every one thing like it was the only thing; yet it's an eternal number of things at that moment.. They are conciously moving with the one, "where all power/things comes from"..

Each and every one of them is, "that which was birthed from Him"; even the blades of grass.. And He can birth nothing less than a god..

Not that I'm a bible thumper; however I believe there is much truth to be derived from it.. In Isiah 45: 7 it says, "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Nobody understands what that means because the translations have been distorted for the purposes of manipulation and containment.. So I'll translate.. The, "light" iS oF His essence.. It iS being.. The darkness was, "created", and not birthed oF His being..

In other words the closest the Devil ever got into heaven was in the Garden of Eden where God, "uses" the tree of knowledge of good and evil to, "create" it.. I will not go further into that at the moment.. In the main theme of things, every race has their own, "personal" devil like I said here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The only reason life is brought through creation is to be raised into its' eternal position..

In Isiah 54:16 it says, "Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

What that means is that while God lives in the heart of< "Music", [A clean chronomonitor] He gave the devil which was, "created", a tool for his work, "the god of forces"; which translates into: "an eternally powerful fortress that is a god"..

Isiah 54:16 clarifies that He created the waster to destroy; not a being that was birthed from Him/of His being.. The heaven it talks of the devil, "being" in is the soul realm; which is eternally below the God realm.. You have the physical; then first astral, second astral, mind, supermind/subconcious, sub soul and pure soul realms; then the God realm is eternally higher than that..

So, if you will, "replicate/resonate with inside yourselves" and invite "the intervention of, The Ancient of Days", that iS onE with, "where all things come from", with all your might..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
To add: when a, "clean" chronomonitor is brought about, the only way to, "access" it, is to move in agreement with the purpose of all things.. You don't see any one doing that so the only other way is to build a geometric invitation..

It would be a monumental effort that would be recognized.. Remember we have allready been instructed to put the invitation into place:
www.lucypringle.co.uk...

The cube is on top of the planet not, "inside a ring".. Did you notice the perspective demonstrates the Oz-mium block layout?

People there's no place like home..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Did you notice that by giving you aspects of, "The Ancient of days", that I have led you to an understanding of your ultimate enemys' power/being? You are quite literally inside/trapped/manipulated by, an unclean chronomonitor..

By not knowing there is a thing to fight you are, "easy prey"; cats whose tails have been tied together and you have been thrown across the proverbial clothes-line.. The only thing you see to fight is the other cat; and not the one that tied your tails together..

It is for that reason that the bad guys win until the arrival of the ancient of days.. By gaining its' intervention, the race is freed from the oppression of the, "other" house, the god of forces..

It's going to happen; the threatening question is, "by what means and when?"

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
So your final cut might look like this:

Too bad my graphics skills aren't better because a properly made pyramid is rather mesmerizing; but damn-it Jim! I aM a doctor; and not a graphics artist.. I have made them accurately enough using lead; which demonstrated the, "warped field area" in a sunlit smoke filled room..

Like I said; it looks like the following:

With the physical model there was smoke around it, with a thinner area of smoke over the pyramid with an anti-pyramid having no smoke within it at all.. The clarity of the whole could be determined by turning the structure..

The face alignment with the Earths' gravitational field was definitely a factor..

I really wish I had a better reaction from the crowd; because what I gave you is much more, "monumental" than people are readily capable of understanding..

lol; I said, "monumental"..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by noconsequence]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join