It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrites talk about 9-11 cover up.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hi,

I just watched these which I thought some may like. It's some clips of various celebrities talking about 9-11. They're short clips and there's not much more I can say about this. I guess the good thing is that celebrities can help to open the eyes of the worshipping masses... providing they aren't labelled as 'nutters', which they usually are.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
James Brolan did it on "The View".

Sean Penn went so far as to call for George Bush's arrest.

What strikes me about this phenomenon is who is saying this type of thing and who is not. There are very, very few people in LaLaWood who have the guts to tell the truth.

Al Franken told a great story on David Letterman's program of having gone to entertain troops in Iraq and after coming home being approached by action star Sylvester Stallone, who asked questions about Franken's experiences in the danger zone. Franken told him the score and ended by encouraging him to go over there because the overall experience was worth it.

Stallone said that he would like to go but that he had a "life to protect". Franken implied that Stallone meant that he had his own life to protect.

A lot of people who know the truth are keeping their traps shut because they have "lives to protect".

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
A lot of them like their materialist lifestyles too much to 1) even begin opening their minds to the ideas or 2) want to risk losing all their shiney things and large incomes.

Saddness indeed.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Yeah i think he is in one of the clips above isn't he?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Good thread!

Here is my contribution

Rosie O'Donnell

Krs-one

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

I've seen a lot of this stuff before so I didn't really look at the clips. Celebrities are one thing, but the various professional organizations that have formed around this subject impress me more. However, nobody reaches the masses like a celebrity.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
As my wife and I were watching the event on TV on a Dallas channel I told her "that building was imploded"...... Just as I said that one of the local newscasters said the exact same thing..... I can't remember who it was or if he even has a job any more but I know that part of the broadcast has shown up on YouTube or a video some place on the web.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hypervigilant

A lot of the American media, meaning reporters on the scene have got to be psychologically traumatized by the whole thing. They largely reported the truth on 9/11 and then on 9/12 had to forget everything they witnessed and take up supporting roles in the ensuing puppet show.

There is a famous clip of some courageous blonde cutie from one of the networks reporting from the street immediately after one of the collapses, of being in the building and hearing explosions and being ordered out of the building by the fire chief just before it came down. What must be going through her mind? It's a sad story.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It just plain amuses me how people would otherwise laugh at these crackpot celebrities whenever they do any other crazy thing (I.E. Tom Cruise and his alien worshipping, Michael Jackson and his taste in little boys, OJ Simpson looking for his wife's murderer at golf courses, etc) and yet when someone famous supports these 9/11 plots everyone just has to gloat and fawn all over them. Am I the only person left on the planet who remembers that Charlie Sheen used to be a hard core drug addict?

It is thoroughly boneheaded to perceive that famous celebrities somehow know more and have better credibility than the rest of us do simply becuase they're famous. In cases like Paris Hilton, believe me when I say this- sometimes, they know less. Claiming that these 9/11 conspiracy stories somehow have better credibility entirely becuase someone famous supports them is scraping the bottom of an already well scraped barrel.

...unless you really DO think all our troubles are caused by the ghosts of aliens murdered by Xenu the galactic warlord...?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

On one hand you have a point. On the other hand I've seen KRS-1's work and I've seen yours and he's much more skilled, articulate, and educated; celebrity or not. So I would have absolutely no reason to listen to you over him, ever.

So while your logic works for your case, it works against it a lot more.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
So the big time think thankers were right about their mind control plot.
Works every time.
We know the score.
Even the little old lady in a 911 video said so.

The power struggle has played out in many conspiracies.
The bad guys win except in Power Rangers.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

In the world of the rich and famous some are both and some aren't..... Nonetheless they travel in the same circles..... Remember Ronald Reagan was a mediocre entertainer that had enough respect knowledge and trust from the insiders to be groomed and financed by then to occupy the most power position in U.S.government and he wasn't as squeaky clean as most of the population thought he was..... The ultra rich and powerful aren't above above letting privileged knowledge slip out to a person that they admire in order to to make an impression..... A person in the spotlight divulging something that is a threat to TPB will draw more attention and questions as to why, and who would go to extremes if something bad was to happen to them..... In the case of Willie, he probably just doesn't give a damned.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
On one hand you have a point. On the other hand I've seen KRS-1's work and I've seen yours and he's much more skilled, articulate, and educated; celebrity or not. So I would have absolutely no reason to listen to you over him, ever.

Hmmm. Isn't KRS-one the guy who said that hip-hop music is a religion, and that the book he wrote on Hip-hop was going to replace the Bible in 100 years? I think that solidly puts him in the range of "crackpot who we'd otherwise laugh at if this was about anything other than 9/11 conspiracy stories", don't you?

So while your logic works for your case, it works against it a lot more.

Likewise, actually. According to the Temple of HipHop (the ministry started by KRS-one), "HipHop appreciation week" is the third week in May. How did *you* celebate it?

top topics

join