It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parent of Uk Girl Paralyzed after Gardasil injection, reported to Social Services

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
WTF is wrong with the UK? Why are they, and other countries, allowing these huge corporations to dictate social service policies?
There are many ways to shut someone up and this tactic is probably pretty effective.
Threatening to report you to social services for being a neglectful parent, something like this could lead to criminal charges, fines, jail time and worst of all, having your child taken away from them.

A mother who is planning legal action against a pharmaceutical giant – claiming her daughter was left partially paralysed after having an anti-cancer vaccine Ashleigh collapsed shortly after being given the jab at school and has spent nearly a year in hospital. has been told the teenager is to be put on the social services ‘at-risk’ register.

Ashleigh, from Liverpool, has been unable to walk unaided since having the jab last October and is an in-patient at Liverpool’s Alder Hey hospital. Tests have failed to find anything physically wrong. Doctors say Ashleigh is suffering from ‘learned illness’ behaviour and have called in social services. A report from Sefton Council accuses Ms Cave of fabricating Ashleigh’s illness and says: ‘Children’s Services recommend that Ashleigh becomes subject to a Child Protection Plan under the criteria of emotional harm.

She said: ‘At first, they tried to tell us Ashleigh was imagining it. They even suggested I may have Munchausen’s syndrome by proxy. They have now told me Ashleigh is to be placed on the at-risk register, and that I am abusing her mentally. I refuse to let their threats silence us.
Ms Cave believes her daughter may have been poisoned by aluminium in the drug.
The HPV school vaccination programme followed clinical trials in 2005 on more than 18,000 women under the age of 26

Read More

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This is one of several sinister ways to force vaccines and "cures" onto you and your children.

Although this article isnt mentioning this specifically, I had suspected that they would go this route for forced vax for some time.
Using the excuse that not getting your child vaccinated is neglectful, they could threaten to report you to a Child Protective Services agency, who could then petition a judge to remove the child from your custody and home because you arent doing what is "best" for your child.
Scary times were living in.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
hmm...

If you don't vaccinate your child, you are a bad parent for exposing them to microscopic nasties.

If you do vaccinate your child, your child gets paralyzed and you are a bad parent for that too.

Seems like a case of damned if you do and damned if you don't

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fleetlord

the medical field has been littered with quacks who won't admit anything for ages, hasn't it? only difference being these of today can lobby gov't to force their venom on you.

interesting times or what?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This is not a compulsary vaccine in the uk.

I recieved a letter this week from my daughters school offering this vaccine along with some information as she is now of age to receive it. It states in the letter that is is HER choice to have or refuse the vaccine.

I really feel for the parents of this child and cant imagine how I would feel if my daughter were to have it and be left with this horrendous side effect.

The question is how can a 13 year old be responsible for making this decision?? and did the child in question refuse the vaccine or was it the parent who said no?

[edit on 20-9-2009 by Beauty_HairyBeast]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Beauty_HairyBeast

It is mandatory in America! Well, for women immigrants it is.

I also can't wait for 2050 when they look back and laugh at how primitive our medical field was. These vaccines will be looked at the way we now look at blood-letting.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Is that the same Alder Hey hospital that stole internal organs and tissue from over 800 dead children?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bettermakings

I also can't wait for 2050 when they look back and laugh at how primitive our medical field was. These vaccines will be looked at the way we now look at blood-letting.

Thats scary! Sounds like a conspiracy to me if that is true, testing it on female immigrants?

I not sure how to approach this with my daughter yet, need to do some more research and have a good chat with her.
Im also aware that this type of reaction is rare!

If the child in question was allergic to the metal/poison in this vaccine then surely there should be a test to find this out first?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beauty_HairyBeast

The question is how can a 13 year old be responsible for making this decision?? and did the child in question refuse the vaccine or was it the parent who said no?

she didn't refuse, she took it and became violently ill and partially paralysed. Then, when her mother raised some h**l, the NHS zoomed in and declared that a) it's all in her head and b) the mother is somehow responsible for her daughter's condition - Muenchhausen by proxy (or whatever contrived and convoluted reasoning they manage come up with...), thereby basically confirming the fears of people who believe that controlling the entire medical system of a country is a bit too much power in too few hands.

the implicit expectation is of course, that these accusations of 'emotional' abuse (which, let's face, it are essentially unprovable) weren't really the result of a medical diagnosis but rather bureaucratic influence trying to cover their collective behind, preferably by sacrificing a few malcontents or whatever the 'internally used' moniker for such poor souls will be.

if i were paranoid, i'd say, that once euthanasia makes more inroads, victims of such shots will simply be killed, with official approval, for a change. Since you can't sue on behalf of a dead person, the paper trail ends right there and with it all the system's problems. Scared yet?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
What about Sex education and is this a cop out? Oh have the vaccine and you wont get genital warts or Cervical cancer. Will it promote even more sexual promiscuity?

Is cervical cancer on the increase?

So many questions but no solid answers!

[edit on 20-9-2009 by Beauty_HairyBeast]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Long Lance

She may not have refused the vaccine but this does not mean that it was her choice. her parents may have influenced her decision or perhaps the familys Gp told them it was safe and to go ahead.

the implicit expectation is of course, that these accusations of 'emotional' abuse (which, let's face, it are essentially unprovable) weren't really the result of a medical diagnosis but rather bureaucratic influence trying to cover their collective behind, preferably by sacrificing a few malcontents or whatever the 'internally used' moniker for such poor souls will be.

Exactly and this is what is most frightening that these poor children are being treated like animals in a lab!!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Im telling you, people in the US had better beware. Whatever is going on in the UK right now, will be US policy in a few years.
I dont know if the US is just a follower of the UK or if the UK is the US's guinea pig, watching the UK as they adopt new laws and policies to see how the citizens react to it.
If the citizens take a positive or even lax view on certain matters, especially radical ones then you can almost guaranty that the US will either phase in that law or policy, sneak it in alongside something that cannot be refused OR slam it in before anyone has a chance to react, like the patriot act was.
One of these days, were going to be pushed to far to fast

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bettermakings

I see nothing laughable about any of this and YES, they do know what
they are doing! They KNOW that their vaccines can and often DO cause
irrevocable harm. I will use whatever force neccessary to prevent them
from injecting me with anything that I do not consent to.

top topics

join