It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tr-3a black manta picture.. fake??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
hey guys..
I just have one question about the picture on this link: www.rense.com... . is it fake?? or is it real?? i've seen it on a few sites but can't really find any evidence that it's not fake... anyone know??

thanks

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
No human being built that aircraft. They've been seen in many places in the world, especially Europe, & have even been chased by the Belgian Air Force.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sovietman
hey guys..
I just have one question about the picture on this link: www.rense.com... . is it fake?? or is it real?? i've seen it on a few sites but can't really find any evidence that it's not fake... anyone know??

thanks

The image is too blurry for anyone to say what it is.
And there is nothing in the image to tell you the scale of the object.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I have to agree. The image is just too grainy to determine anything from it. It could have been a degraded photoshop image or just about anything.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
That is not the MANTA, the x44 was being serviced at a base I was working at near Qatar in 96. The MANTA is a rounded teardrop plane, nothing like these triangles people come up with. It uses the pulse drive for movement, which if anyone wants to know how it works U2U me. But I can tell you the x44 is quite the prodigy of the human mind, no 'alien' technology used.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The Belgian Triangle came over the western border, Germany.
So they came from Germany.
The air has electrical forces, air can conduit electricity.
We do not talk about that since discovered as with many other things.
Electrical interference and air lighting up has always been associated
with these aircraft.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
yeah i know it's too grainy to say... that's why i ask.. i was wondering if anyone knew where the picture was taken who took it and so on... you know some evidence to add credibility...

as for the existance of tr-3a i think it does exist.. the lights are very possibly associated with this aircraft. when people say they are moving at 40 knots it kan be 150 knots but at a higher altitude... you can't determine altitude if you have 3 lights in dark sky... and i do think the aircraft is in fact moving very slowly (150 knots), because it's its mission (stable stealth reconnaissance platform, maybe psyhologic weapon)... that's of course my opinion...

Aziroth i will u2u you, but just tell me why would it be powered by pulse drive?? it's made for radar stealth, silence (pusle drives make a lot of noise) and slow stable flying...??

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aziroth
That is not the MANTA, the x44 was being serviced at a base I was working at near Qatar in 96. The MANTA is a rounded teardrop plane, nothing like these triangles people come up with. It uses the pulse drive for movement, which if anyone wants to know how it works U2U me. But I can tell you the x44 is quite the prodigy of the human mind, no 'alien' technology used.

X-44 MANTA Multi-Axis No-Tail Aircraft

The X-44 designation is said to be reserved for possible NASA full-scale manned tailless flight control demonstrator. The X-44A has been referred to as the MANTA, or Multi-Axis No-Tail Aircraft. A conceptual drawing of an X-44 is said to resemble a tailless F-22, and is said to be based on an F-22 airframe, engines and systems. The X-44A thrust-vectoring test aircraft would have pitch/yaw vectoring nozzles and would not only be tailless but would have no moveable aerodynamic surfaces.

The X-44 MANTA is a converted delta-winged F-22 which uses vectored thrust as its sole means of control. The plan is to convert an F-22 so that it uses its thrust vectoring nozzles for its flight control, without rudders, stabilitors, or ailerons. MANTA could be used to validate the planform for the FB-22. MANTA flights could begin by 2006.

Thrust vectoring -- the ability to turn the jet exhaust -- allows an aircraft to create forces with its motors similar to the forces created by aerodynamic surfaces such as flaps, rudders & stabilators. The result would be a structurally simple, light airframe, with increased fuel volume and fewer gaps to cause stealth problems. An X-44A feasibility study is in progress, with a team including AFRL, NASA, Lockheed Martin and Pratt & Whitney.

The X-44A is unlikely to fly before 2007, though the F-22 program will retire the first and second flying prototypes in 2001-02.

www.globalsecurity.org...

. . And. . We have a miss!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
ooohhhh you meant x-44 manta... it's a completelly different aircraft.... tr-3a is a top secret aircraaft located at groom lake (if it exists)....

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sovietman

I am still not sure how they got pulse detonation engines onto an F-22 airframe though. . .

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sovietman

The TR-3 and TR-3b are both versions of the x-44, the tr-3 and 3b were contracted and designated after they realized that the x44 which was originally going to be a bomber, when at desired speed was not accurate with the bomb launches. The reason for the pulse drive has to do with the material the plane is made of to begin with, the material is classified but I can tell you its classified name "Fogbank". The problem is the engineers who created Fogbank have recently retired, the reason they will never go into full swing with the x-44 / tr-3 is because no one knows how to build the stuff anymore. It was the major ingredient for the control package for w-88, they figure the last effort to get these planes in production is to get these missile designers to recreate the fogbank material and if that works then we will have full production x-44s and tr-3s.

Why do I know this tid bit of information? I have been around the block a few times hehe and the planes were being tested at the base I served out of for 17 years near Qatar, which is now Special Operations Command for the area.

I will U2U you further specs about the pulse drive, sovietman, and how and why they decided to use it.

On the last note, the accuracy of that article by global security is not exactly 100%. The timelines there are completely fabricated lol, subtract 10-15 years on everything and you get a good representation of when those planes were being created. One could also call the f22 a backwards engineered x-44.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
in the TR-3A and B what's the T and R stand for?

-

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The T and R come from the company who patented the crafts, Teledyne Ryan, the company was bought out by Northrop Grumman in the late 90s. The TR-1 was the U2 bomber and the TR-2 was an unmanned spy plane resembling the Predator. All of these concepts were patented back in the late 70s, most were never built, but they were all progressive for their time, which gave in to the "alien design" nature of these crafts by TR.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by Aziroth]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
thanks for the information aziroth....
but i'm still not sure if we are talking about the same aircraft, 'cause you are talking with great accuracy... i was talking about the tr-3a black manta supposedly operated from area51 from the beginning of 1990s... how do you know that it was derived from x-44?? i'm asking because very little is really known about this aircraft if it even exists??

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I got bored for a few months and did my research, when the x-44 was deemed unfit for bomber duty they decided to expand the program. They chartered out Teledyne Ryan to take the x-44 and 'build it to spec', TR then pulled out of their archives the designs for the tr-3, which was initially the basis for the prototype B2. TR kept the teardrop shape from the x-44, they kept the pulse drive, and a few other things, everything else went to the wind, but they kept the code for that bird the tr-3 because the B2 prototype had a different name. For all practical purposes the tr-3 and x-44 are the same craft, they look the same, they can do the same aerial things, its just the tr-3 is much more advanced. The tr-3b on the other hand is slightly different as it has some funky propulsion meant for low earth maneuvering, I got too busy at the time to continue looking into the 3b but it looks the same, rounded edged tear drop.

Now my opinion if it is worth anything, is that the crazy triangle craft that everyone is seeing out of area51 is the prototype for the B2, they only built 1 or 2 before they decided to go with the project and build the final B2 that we all know and love. Other tid bit of fun, Teledyne Ryan was the company to create the zero dialectic paint they use on the B2, x-44, tr-3, and some variants of the f-35.

As I stated they were doing these tests on the tr-3 and x-44 in the middle east, for at least a decade if not 15 years before those birds ever reached American soil. Which is the trend, no black project bird has initially been tested in the US since Howard Hughes.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Aziroth]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
in the TR-3A and B what's the T and R stand for?

-

TR = "Tactical Reconnaissance"

SR = "Strategic Reconnaissance"

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aziroth

The reason for the pulse drive has to do with the material the plane is made of to begin with, the material is classified but I can tell you its classified name "Fogbank". The problem is the engineers who created Fogbank have recently retired, the reason they will never go into full swing with the x-44 / tr-3 is because no one knows how to build the stuff anymore. It was the major ingredient for the control package for w-88, they figure the last effort to get these planes in production is to get these missile designers to recreate the fogbank material and if that works then we will have full production x-44s and tr-3s.

Hmm Fogbank, sounds similar (at least in name) to that foam material that can withstand very high temps.....I forget the exact name of that. That particular technology seemed to drop off the public radar once it was introduced. It's been talked about here. Someone will have to help me with the name.. something foam or lite at the end of it.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

It's called aerogel.
www.unitednuclear.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Thanks... I thought a defense company or someone took that product "black". It does look like it has very unique properties.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by pavil]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

It turns out, you were partially right.

FOGBANK is a code name given to a material used in nuclear weapons such as the W76, W78 and W80.[1]

FOGBANK's precise nature is classified; in the words of former Oak Ridge general manager Dennis Ruddy, "The material is classified. Its composition is classified. Its use in the weapon is classified, and the process itself is classified." Department of Energy Nuclear Explosive Safety documents simply describe it as a material "used in nuclear weapons and nuclear explosives" along with Lithium hydride (LiH) and Lithium deuteride (LiD), Beryllium (Be), Uranium hydride (UH3), and Plutonium hydride. Many arms experts believe that FOGBANK is an aerogel material which acts as an interstage material in a nuclear warhead, i.e. a material designed to become a superheated plasma following the detonation of the weapon's fission stage, the plasma then triggering the fusion-stage detonation.

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join