It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sightings Return to NT, Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
"They were all white with red and blue flashing lights." - white + red + blue....hmm, the colours of the USA flag....some American, man made discs perhaps..? hehe

www.dailytelegraph.com.au...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by raul bloodworth

Wycliffe Well is known for strange lights, I hope to visit one day.

Oh yeah red, white and blue is also the colours of the Australian flag...and the lights were seen in Australia...wouldn't it make more sense that they're Aussie discs?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
i wouldnt have thought our country had it in us to have some kind of a black-disc program

i guess i immediately assume the merkins are behind most things like this (man made, that is).

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I went to Wycliffe Well in July last year, spent two nights there on the way up to Darwin. Didn't see any UFOs but I did go to bed at about 11pm (should've stayed up later really). It was very creepy driving in there though, the sun was setting and just past Barrow Creek you come over a rise and have an amazing view of the desert ahead. You could have been in Nevada, and it felt like that too because we know about Pine Gap being not far away (Area 51 etc).

One criticism is the amount of trees at the camp site
You can't see too much of the sky from the lots but it's all good if you go up to the viewing deck, or out to the edges of the grounds. I highly recommend it though, enjoyed my time there immensely and spent a good deal of time reading all the newspaper clippings on the walls of reception.

With regards to the article, sounds interesting. From the point of view of a UFO, Wycliffe Well would stand out in the middle of the desert at night. I think they installed a big sky light at the restaurant which would be effective at drawing them in I guess (tomorrow I'm purchasing a powerful laser so I'm going to try and bring in a few myself
). Lew's dad was telling us about a UFO that was hovering at just above tree top height very early one morning. There is also a report of three silvery beings approaching the camp site.

If anyone is going through that way, definitely stay there for a night or two. You can head up to the Devil's Marbles during the day for something to do.

[edit on 20/9/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

I'll get there one day I'm sure.

Thanks for sharing your story.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
sounds like a nuclear reticklation
hyperspace chinese lanterns,reflecting
off venus, and causing patterns under the clouds.
..........of intelligent design

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
These were all photographed near Sidney, Australia:

All by one photographer out taking photos of trails.

top topics

join