It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem vs Repub failing? So institute Race Card, ala Wag the Dog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
NO DEM THIS REPUB THAT ON MY THREAD-PRETTY PLEASE
RACE CARD USED IN CONJUNCTION BY BOTH PARTIES

In regards to the previous thread by SkepticOverlord
Racism is for Ignorant Fools, not ATS.

I read all of the comments in this thread and a few people touched on the divide and conquer tactics done by TPTB.

I started to think this is a new direction for them. With them obviously monitoring the internet, they may have seen that the Dem versus Repub Paradigm and the newer MSNBC versus Fox News Paradigm might not be working anymore.

Is it possible that Joe Wilson and Barrack Obama's whole "You Lie" was a staged act? And then all the rhetoric from the likes of the Peanut Farmer. I, think it is possible.

Look at what the news media keeps saying about the 9/12 protest rally. I just heard this past evening, on my local news, these exact same words as they spout on the national news networks "tens of thousands of Republicans were at a protest rally in Washington DC blah blah blah". If anyone still believes that their was less than 500,000 people there, must not have watched the same video as me. I firmly believe there were 1-2 million. Please do not digress and challenge this, ok there was 50,000 people rallying for Obama's health care.

The manipulation of even the internet is in full swing. YouTube videos disappearing off the lists, comments full of vile racist crap.

What do you think? Do you think that maybe TPTB are beginning to suspect that WE THE PEOPLE are no longer falling for their psyops and provocateur moves. Do you think that maybe just maybe they are beginning to get scared? Ala V for Vendetta.

A couple of Quotes from V for Vendetta

Evey Hammond: My father was a writer. You would've liked him. He used to say that artists use lies to tell the truth, while politicians use them to cover the truth up.

V: There is something terribly wrong with this country isn't their.

V: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

AND A SCENE FROM ONE OF MY FAVORITE POLITICAL CONSPIRACY MOVIES

edit to add no dem this repub that also race card is being used to divide us

[edit on 9/20/2009 by endisnighe]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

If you are correct in your assumption, then this latest tactic will also fail.

Why?

Because I honestly believe that racism is not as prevalent in this country as most in the media would want you to believe. People just won't take the bait.

Oh sure, you'll get a few vocal misthanthropes out there that will fall for the party line (which ever party you belong to) but the majority will scoff at the idea.

I sound like a "glass half full" type of guy, but that is my honest (albiet, hopeful) opinion.

Mike

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Yes, I do not think it will work either. I am thinking that anything they do the majority of us will not fall for it. We all know about it. That is why I think they are getting scared. The YouTube videos I mentioned, the commenters that used the racist crap were new pages-provaucateurs. I believe this will backfire on them badly. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
It won't backfire for the simple fact that the ignorance of the people who will carry out the racism is astronomical. Even if they were told by the president and administration themselves that this was the plan they were implementing.......People would still carry it out for the simple fact of selfishness and greed.

An excuse to riot and pillage the town /state and country for resources and (above all) luxuries that people are too damn lazy to work for.Man's natural instinct is to hate other species and fight and kill. Just because most people have been domesticated doesn't mean that the instinct isn't still there. It's survival of a species.

Most of us are educated or at least civil and peaceful enough to co exist but what about the majority of low class ghetto citizens/gangs and trailer trash/ militias. The world is full of hate and everyone just needs an excuse to embrace it. If it ever did catch momentum, we also would have to embrace it and our race just to survive. Sad how simple and easily pursuade the human mind is. PUPPETS...the whole bunch of humanity.

When blacks commit a crime it has a justified reason as to why it happened., But when a white man says you liar it has the world claiming racism.

Why do you think they put Obam in office in the first place? To incite the violence and division.

top topics

join