It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Experiment May Have Caused Strange Light That Was Seen In The Sky

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Thanks!

Hehehe!

It seems the witness reports are not so clear. I would be suspicious if they said they kept seeing an orb AFTER they saw a beam. So everything seems like it was not a UFO after all. Still it is puzzling why the inhabitants didn't recognize it was a usual launch unless NASA or anyone there doesn't use (at least) this type of rocket often.

I will let NASA of the hook now..but just this once.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by spacebot]

and NASA could use an edit timestamp in it's info sites if they have to edit their contents often..

[edit on 20-9-2009 by spacebot]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
In the first video what's with the little red orb like object that shows at the time of "dispersal" and seems to quickly vacate the area !

also has any one any ideas on this one posted in the other thread

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Did you see them

I know there was another thread with video with witnesses in it.
Never saw those two lights before or a video with that in it.
Well the rocket does look like it went the wrong way.
Looks like a zeppelin perhaps.
However the beam to Earth is strange.
If it is then looks like it might be taking off soon.

A fire ball going into a saucer craft during a current surge at
the time of launching into high speed is nothing new as with the
flight propulsion it might be expected.
Wireless power have become wireless travel.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by Did you see them

Looks like a zeppelin perhaps.
However the beam to Earth is strange.

The "beam" is what you expect from a searchlight being caught on some long exposure shot: the source, since it's moving, would look like a bright stripe; regarding the beam, if the the light is focusing on the same point then it would look exactly like what you see: a cone shaped ray of light, and this is the case, otherwise would look like some beam of light not cone shaped but anyway decreasing in brightness in its lower part.
The small red dot looks like some navigation light, i vote helicopter witgh searchlight.
The image in question...

..and two more to compare with:

Take a look at EXIF data:
Camera: Canon PowerShot A560
Lens: 5.8 - 23.2 mm
Exposure: Manual exposure, 1.3 sec, f/2.6, ISO 200
What you see is a very short movie caught all together in a pic, and its duration is 1,3 seconds.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I found some info about the launch here. Hopefully it hasn't been posted yet. Seems this lauch was part of a project called the "Charged Aerosal Release Experiment" or "C.A.R.E". Very informative.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The time exposure of a spotlight focused on the same spot on the ground,
as perhaps a police helicopter is focused on a criminal, would cause the
span from above to the same spot on the ground.

What a bunch of clunks, it must be a high crime area.
ED: A festival with fireworks and why have all the rocket stories.
Amazing confusion.

[edit on 9/21/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Very interesting story .
Nasa seems to be testing things that we have nevr seen before .
The photo's are impressive .
What other experiements are in store for us in the skies above From Nasa?

Like Roswell could this be Nasa's Roswell in the sense some have argued that it might be a UFO not a Nasa experiement.

I am going to keep an open mind on this story .

Alot of people in many states withnessed it .

How hi up in the atmosphere was the experiment ?

My other question is would it be normal for people in so many States to see the same object plus those saying they saw something from other Countries?

Does anyone know?

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by leisuredrummer
I found some info about the launch here. Hopefully it hasn't been posted yet. Seems this lauch was part of a project called the "Charged Aerosol Release Experiment" or "C.A.R.E". Very informative.

Yeah NASA's version of chemtrails..

Just spray aerosols into the upper atmosphere and make weird colored clouds... good way to spend tax dollars that could be better used to make that old rust bucket the Shuttle safe to fly

CARE= Chemtrails Are Really Easy

'...CARE will release its aluminum oxide dust particles ..."

MMMM Aluminum breathe deep now

Didn't they tell us a few years back that aerosols were REALLY BAD for the Ozone Layer?

[edit on 21-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
UPDATE

NAVY and NASA - The REAL Chemtrails
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by maya27
reply to post by Copernicus

My son and I saw A very strange sight in the sky on 15/9/09, at 9.55pm,Tuesday night. The sky was cloudy, so we didn't see what was behind the clouds, but individual clouds were flashing on and off.

I was in my front room and my ears had that decompression feeling, and for some reason I got up and went through to the kitchen window, opened it and looked out. Almost immediately I saw big clouds light up and flash on and off. At first looked to me like Aurora Borealis, but then with the sequencing and spinning round effect it REALLY began to look like something from close encounters (the film), all that was missing was the horn scale musical stuff and the lack of colours.

I had called my teenage son from his room, he was playing his music and emailing friends. I was surprised he heard me calling him and came through. He must have heard the shocked tone in my voice. He is convinced there was a UFO above those clouds.

I have been looking at sprites and other solar system and atmospheric phenomenon as a possible cause for what we witnessed. And when I came across the nasa thing I did think that it may be a possibility, however I'm in Scotland. The launch at nasa was hours after we witnessed those clouds lighting up.

I saw the same thing, there were a few lights in the sky, they looked like spotlights and were dancing around the sky, some of them seemed to switch off then reappear in another part of the sky, some of them made sweeping motions, it looked like the cause of the lights came from above the clouds, are you in Glasgow by any chance? The lights I saw happened over the south side of Glasgow, I watched them from the Cathkin area.

This happened last month sometime but I can't remember the exact date.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by jackcowboy]

[edit on 16-10-2009 by jackcowboy]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Oh Stephanie Esposito!!!!
You dont wanna know the things I wanna do to you to set things straight!!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jackcowboy

It was on the 17th of September, a Tuesday. We witnessed it at 9.50pm. West end. Feel free to u2u me.

Did you read the whole thread? One of the other posters gave me a link th a Glasgow chat site, someone there, from the South Side actually called the Police!

Look forward to speaking to you. M

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

It was on the 17th of September, a Tuesday. We witnessed it at 9.50pm. West end. Feel free to u2u me.

Did you read the whole thread? One of the other posters gave me a link th a Glasgow chat site, someone there, from the South Side actually called the Police!

Look forward to speaking to you. M

I was the one that called the police, the site is Hidden Glasgow, I got ridiculed there. Someone posted on that site and said it was the TA using spotlights on a hill somewhere, I find that hard to believe.

I just checked the site again and the date of my sighting was 15th Sept around 9:30pm.

Edited to add: You got your dates mixed up, the 15th was a Tuesday so you witnessed the same thing I did.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by jackcowboy]

[edit on 17-10-2009 by jackcowboy]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I need to add another piece of info to this thread, my having not mentioned it in my initial post to this thread will cause some people to question my honesty but it is the truth (I never mentioned it in the Hidden Glasgow thread that I started either)

I live in a rundown housing estate called Whitlawburn near Cathkin, I walked out my house with my dog to go to the shops, to get to the shops I have to pass high rise flats, as I was walking towards the high rise flats I saw a beam of light pass me at low ground, I looked up and saw a flash in between the high rise flats a few feet above the ground, this wasn't in the sky, it was between 2 buildings, I thought it was just my imagination but as I crossed the main road and turned the corner at Cathkin bypass I saw the spotlights in the sky, the spotlights were a good distance away but they were large and they looked like the same thing I saw at the high rise flats.

As I stood watching them I thought I wish one of them would come closer and one of them did come closer, one of the lights sweeped towards me and then swept back again, this is the truth and I just can't explain it. I told the police the whole story and they said they had contacted RAF bases and the RAF had nothing on radar.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I have just sent you a message via u2u. In it I also mention the small ball of light zipping through the clear sky. That was 10/15 mins after the cloud light display anomaly!

You are not imagining things. And there is on way it was TA!

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I have just sent you a message via u2u. In it I also mention the small ball of light zipping through the clear sky. That was 10/15 mins after the cloud light display anomaly!

You are not imagining things. And there is on way it was TA!

The thing I saw at the high rise flats wasn't really a ball of light, it was more like a smaller version of the lights I saw over the southside area, it was just a beam like someone was shining a very powerful torch, immediately after the beam there was a large flash like someone took a photograph, it was eerie, this was before I saw the main event.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
A case of agents of chaos giving miss information.
Not even worth the keyboard use and only a photo good for attracting
vacationers to extra benefit of a fireworks display.

A Heene if ever there was one.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join