It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My crossover dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I have a dream: I goes to strange school, meanwhile I beholds Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven, and Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Koushiro, Joe, Takeru, Hikari (the last 8 person are wears season 2 summer outfit) walks through the pitch dark passage (Star is used to provide the group lights), then they encounters giant Superman, as it approaches the group, it took the bullet and dies instantly. upon its death, it turns into blood and gore that drags away the group into giant frying pan where each one land on their feet and the frying pan scorches their feet (Star is the last person who its feet are scorches) then the pan flips and the entire group falls into seemingly bottomless hole. Meanwhile, I encounters the freak that used to be headmaster of the school, then he drops everyone else (except me) into exact same hole where 12 kids that I behold earlier falls, the view changes into non isometric cross section view of the hole and I discover the bottom of the hole are some kind of high-tech meat grinder where too much people falling to that same hole significantly slow down the descent of the people and some of the people are dies and decays (since there is no air, their corpse bursts like baloon) and it pushes the people into top of the hole. meanwhile, Spongebob, Patrick, Sandy, Squidward, Mr. Krabs, Pearl, Mrs. Puff, Larry walks in the street and decides to walks through the hole where the human mountain about to emerge through it, however after they all stepped their foot on to soon th emerge human mountain they surrounded by giant humans and the giant ram that used to push the crowd through the hole landed on them and it force-pushes Spongebob and his friends along the rest of the people inside the hole, the same freak that drops everyone else to the hole kiss with female version of himself unaware the building on the background fractures (later revealed the ram also push the people into any direction other to the meat grinder) and it stops, everyone that inside the hole become look like tubifex worms and Spongebob and his friends emerged from the worm like mass as the only survivors (due to non anthropomorphic body construction) and the giant Plankton emerges from the other side of the mass where the meat grinder is missing and the mass is now part of Plankton and that mass absorbs alive Spongebob and his Friends, finally I don't see the ending of the dreams since it interrupted by alarm clock when it shows 06:30 am.

join