It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Simpsons Code

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I came across this video while attempting to do some research on the history and nature of the Illuminati secret society. The video indicates that it was updated as recently as 16th August 2009, but I know some of the content used in it is from a few years back. The video is only 5 minutes long and I encourage people who are interested in Predictions and Prophecies to watch it in full. It makes some rather extraordinary claims and seems exaggerated at times, but it also highlights many strange coincidences that have been shown on TV shows such as The Simpsons.

Some of the examples from The Simpsons seem pretty far-fetched towards the end of the video, but overall one does get a feeling of dread. You be the judge.

The Simpsons Code

[edit on 20/9/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Yeah, I am pretty sure that this video is a waste of time. I watched it, and it is a stretch. Thanks for posting though.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Mildly interesting, but I've seen far more credible "conspiracy" videos, the guy seems a little out there and the links are tenuous at best.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

interesting at the very least, but otherwise, I'm not so sure...

[edit on 20-9-2009 by ineverknew]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
wow thank you for that video loved watching it!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Man,that was cool video i thought it was pretty interesting,but really you never know about these things like subliminal messages though,you never know you "could" be right...lol...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I would have to agree that this video would probably just make it into the average tier of conspiracy videos. I have done quite a lot of research about Predictions and Prophecies and this video does not have anything ground-breaking. I think the video relies on you having some back-knowledge on most of what it discusses. The dates given just seem significant to me for some reason, I don't know why.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
You know what, I believe it. For some of you people who replied and made it sound far fetched must be new to this because you obviously haven't done your homework. The illuminati and other so called occults are currently in control of our media. Why? Dumb shi**s it's called MASS COMMUNICATION! What better way then to A) hide a secret then in an Adult Content cartoon, it's brilliant, no one would think twice about thinking weird things about it because of the known content of the cartoon. It's somewhat subliminal, but for those who know what to look for, it's right in the open. B) if I want to connect with a huge amount of people, what better way to do it! use the F'in TV! Holy sh**! Dumb a**es, more people watch TV in the US then any other country. If I'm the leader of a secret society of few scattered out the world, I would need to use something big to spread the word around for our future plans. What better way for me to do that then use the media in which i already control. Now I can't let everyone know what I'm doing, so I have to hide my message where only few know what to look for, but it's big enough to reach millions of people under my control. !!! People, these types of things are real and will happen. I'm tired of poeple calling this kind of stuff "conspiracey theories" Why are they theories? because they're all speculation?!?!? Sad part is, many of you will only post things up here and read the posts, but you don't do what's necessary to get the word around, you just sit there and try and debunk all this stuff without taking a real guard up against what is really coming down the grapevine very soon.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Will there be a sequal with clips from season 21?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well I noticed something odd in the simpsons last night that really struck me as metaphorical. But who knows?

They were making fun of UFC and Marge gets sucked into one of the fights and homer is holding an american and a canadian flag and the man marge is fighting (America) says "Don't worry, I wont hurt you" then sucker punches her in the face and marge (canada) falls. Canada (marge) gets back up and kicks americas ass! call it a stretch but what else were the flags about? Not only that but their costumes were a combined red white and blue, marge being mostly red and the opponet being mostly blue.

Also after that scene it shows Lenny and Karl walking out and carl says something along the lines of "It's just like the ancient romans!" and Lenny replies "yeah, except THEIR civilization was falling apart."

just something I kinda picked up on and may have made a connection where there was none, but wanted to share it.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
there is an update to the simpsons code

heres the link www.youtube.com...

3rd line

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Already posted here on ATS.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Really pluckster?
Well before I posted it, I did a search through the website for "simpson code" and didn't find it anywhere. If you are referring to some of the video scenes from the Simpsons I would have to agree. They have been around a while. However, I have never seen a video with so many coincidences from the Simpsons and thus I decided to post it.

Though I do thank you for gracing my thread with your presence.

new topics

top topics

join