It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world I live in.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by creaton91

What we see here is exactly how it has been for thousands of years. A bunch of people talking about it on ATS is not going to make a difference unless we gather our collective strength and brains together and do something. My Opa spent 13 months in a concentration camp in Bulgaria during the war because he was considered a Gypsie. Which he was not. He was a Catholic just like the men who tried him and jailed him. Life aint fair and as soon as you realise this you can see why people do such horrible things. So that it doesent HAPPEN to them!

I am sorry to hear that for your Opa.
Im not asking for overthrow of govt, if one or two people get this and start to release the programing that binds them, then its a good thing.
If those two people share it with their friends or family , and it makes a difference, then there is purpose and i and they are creating.

I observe and I create.

We need to be both, create our own world, not just observe the one we were handed

[edit on 20-9-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I am frustrated at the state of our society. Ignorance, hate, greed, etc. is everywhere. What really gets me upset is the fact that I am unable to live the life I want. I want to be truly free. Freedom from taxes, insane laws, and the fighting of petty little men. Keep me out of it...just leave me alone.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This is a magnificent thread!! Bravo Bravo!!!!

I have already begun sending some of these wise words to others, they are very insightful and profound.

We're all in this together however, things WILL get better. There is more and more understanding arriving within us all each and everyday. The rain will wash all the mess away, the sun will brighten our smiles and our hearts.

Be In Peace

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Longtimegone
I am frustrated at the state of our society. Ignorance, hate, greed, etc. is everywhere. What really gets me upset is the fact that I am unable to live the life I want. I want to be truly free. Freedom from taxes, insane laws, and the fighting of petty little men. Keep me out of it...just leave me alone.

If you take time to release your fears, by understanding why you have all those emotions, where they came from, you will have no need to be sad.
You will no longer be angry at others for the circumstance they help bind you all in.
I wish you well. Please u2u me if you wish to discuss more.

Remember there is no THEY, only US.
Life is a function of the universe. You are required, just as 'they' are, so live in it with your understanding.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stmichael

thx for your reply

The age of aquarius, times are a changing, the decisions are with us, we can make the right choices but who will influence us the choices are the right ones? is it our heart? our head? both? all the good that i think, i can do, all the bad we used to think , we forget, we change, and we encourage others also, we look after no. 1 first then we help others,who are in genuine need ,and are genuinely grateful.(you can make a person happy by giving him 10 dollars, but give 10 people a dollar each and make 10 people happy) No longer do we agree to hurt or kill others. we are passing through this life,try to enjoy the journey, if you cannot help others give them a smile.

Ages shmages I say. We apply time, time is not applied.
I have such gratitude for the charmed life I live, I have also chosen to make a difference to my life but pulling apart every part that built me, looking at it, then reassembling me.

In doing that I have understanding of my simple function which is to be alive, not being alive is also a function, nothing dissapears, just changes. And all of this exists in something, inifinity.

In pulling apart my programme, and reassembling, I also understand that being alive is ALL our function. We are just taught differences between us, but we all have the same purpose. To create and observe.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
WOW!! zazz you made me cry...

I have often said that we must all stop participating in this 'game' that the elite has created for us and start to create our own game of love, peace, understanding, respect, harmony, etc....

If we ALL did this, their game would end, there would be no one to play it....if we all collectively did this we could truly change the world....

Great thread....S&F

PEACE and LOVE...

Sorry didnt mean to make you cry

I suppose I shoulda preficed that I also love my world. Alot.
Love = understanding.
I understand it.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

I have already begun sending some of these wise words to others, they are very insightful and profound

Gosh thx.
I did feel this from others, hard to explain....put it this way, my empathy helped me write this, so thank you to everyone who contributed...
confusing i know.
just go with it

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

ty Your royal Highness Leonidas.

When you mentioned de-programming yourself, you must remember one important thing. To take out something, by "de-programming" one's self, you must replace it, with something.

rest assure that I have put myself back together, but my way

You are right though, we need to deconstruct to rebuild

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

ty Your royal Highness Leonidas.

When you mentioned de-programming yourself, you must remember one important thing. To take out something, by "de-programming" one's self, you must replace it, with something.

rest assure that I have put myself back together, but my way

You are right though, we need to deconstruct to rebuild

Of course, your lovely zazzafrazzles, you are most welcome.

When in Boot Camp, they break you down, and rebuild you the way the military wants you.

Just following protocol by my suggestion, always learn where you can, and apply it.

That's what Boot Camp is all about, de-programming the recruits from their "mommy" and "daddy" issues, then rebuilding those young men into soldiers and grown men.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazzI live in a world, where a woman is still feared for beong a life giver, so instead is still subjicated.

how is a woman more a life giver than a man?

woman needs sperm from man.
man needs ovum from woman.

in order to give life.

and why would women be feared for giving life?

please explain your reasoning here OP, plzkthnx.

-

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Well technically we have invented syntheitc sperm so no they dont lol .

To deny female subjigation thorugh millenia isnt fair to all those women who suffered it and still do.
Marriage in some societies and in our past was about property rights, rarley love. And a womans womb was seen as a extension of that.

Instead of honoring their primary role in giving life, they were/are subjigated.
There are other reasons, but when one sex takes control and power over another, it is the result of something.
So we should ask ourselves, why males wanted power over someone? Fear always drives the desire for power. So what did/do they fear?
If you can come up with other reasons, well and good, it shows you are deconstructing gender constructs

I suppose it would be excitng for me to see you come up with your reasons for the imbalance in equality between the genders.

Let me note here, I desire no power over a man.I'd like to live in a world where equality isnt hampered by gender, religion, colour etc. As I fear noone of them.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
great thread zazz ! SnF !

welcome to the human condition.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by zazzafrazzI live in a world, where a woman is still feared for beong a life giver, so instead is still subjicated.

how is a woman more a life giver than a man?

woman needs sperm from man.
man needs ovum from woman.

in order to give life.

and why would women be feared for giving life?

please explain your reasoning here OP, plzkthnx.

-

women are the givers of life, they conceive the baby ( yes with sperm ) and then carry it ( men cannot carry ) and then give birth ( make new life come into the world).

sure you could argue that you can make test tube babies, but thats not natural, women are natures givers of life.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Live in the now with understanding that you are who you create. The world around us sometimes doesn't allow us to constantly control it, but we can manipulate it

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Not to sound insensitive but how about not crying and letting things get to you... how about instead you get a paycheque buy a ton of winter coats and give them out to the homeless, or buy a bunch of cup of soups for them, or volunteer to a third world country to help?

And sometimes instead just laugh it off!
I cant put it eloquently(?) but as Matthew Good says
What is life if not a joke?

Sometimes you just have to realise # is ridiculous, laugh it off and go help others, spread the laugh, soon its everywhere

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

You have assumed I have done nothing but cry.

Thats a pattern of mistrust you have and maybe should look at and why you jump to it; keeping in line with learning about self, the purpose of the thread.

Im not the kinda lass to list my social service feats, but you can sleep easy it goes beyond cups of soup and old coats

EDIT to add, come to BTS and see how light and fun I can be, Not all doom and gloom, quite balanced if I dont say so myself.
However I will never laugh at things like 210 million orphaned children, nor my granmothers decapitation, sorry that wont prove me balanced, that would just make me disconnected.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Well you mention several times in the first post that you cry often, about money, family, empathy, and I quote "nearly every day", and then after telling me not to assume you assume about me that I have a 'pattern of mistrust that I jump to'...

I didnt assume I just read your words there... maybe they were not serious. Sometimes I can not tell.

Im not saying you dont have another side everyone has both black and white and all grey in between just in different sizes. And you dont have to laugh what you dont want. I do. There are very few things I dont laugh. But sometimes you gotta be the Vincent Chase and act cool when the goings tough

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

I never said i cry about money. I never cry ABOUT.... I cry FOR.
But as I also said i live a very rich and full life

You laugh as thats your coping mechanism, we all have different ways. Mine is to enjoy the life gifted/fluked, but to feel empathy for those who do not understand their own conditioning, let alone anyone elses.

I connect, not disconnect, that is harder believe me to maintain.
Best of luck.
Zazz

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
About... for... I think I need a new dictionary because 2nd time in one day I dont really see the difference in words.

Laughter is not a 'coping mechanism' it is how I really feel, the world is silly, and ridiculous, doesnt make sense, doctors help people *for money* charities steal churches discourage spirituality and enlightenment some police break the law Veterans are disrespected freedom fighters are called terrorists people value paper religions of peace cause war leaders dont lead and people judge others based on what they are born into. I am sure someone somewhere said it better than I.

The Comedian:
"Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense."

Best of luck? With what? I dont believe in luck, all the luck in the World wont change it.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya

Best of luck? With what? I dont believe in luck, all the luck in the World wont change it.

As you are taking words to heart so much, instead I wish you well.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by zazzafrazz]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join