It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Base - Puerto Rico 180000.00N 670648.03W !!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by reasonable

According to the story, the mountain opens up.
It's like huge hinges push up and out to open.

No I don't expect to see a sign saying base here, but when you gave us coordinates, I expected to see SOMETHING! But all I see is ordinary terrain.

So which mountain opens up and how can we tell?

The mountain on hinges has extreme engineering problems to create.

At least Blofeld's Volcano lair had some feasibility from an engineering standpoint with a retractable crater lake opening cover.

www.jamesbondwiki.com...

-Built for a hefty £350,000 the Blofeld volcano lair was, at the time, the most expensive (and outlandish) movie set ever built.

-The set (erected at Pinewood Studios) featured a command room, usable helicopter pad, full-scale Intruder rocket (which could launch with the help of a hidden crane), a huge retractable "crater lake" opening and a working monorail system!

See illustrations in link.

If someone is going to make up a story, it should at least have some engineering credibility, like Blofeld's lair. I don't think a mountain on a hinge quite cuts it.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
There are many accounts of underground bases all over and no photographs of the "doors" into them, or are there? It makes sense that if they can build these huge underground bases then they have the technology to hide the doorways into them (unless they're building under an existing structure). I don't think camouflage or making some landscape open up would be difficult for technologically advanced beings.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

reply to post by reasonable

According to the story, the mountain opens up.
It's like huge hinges push up and out to open.

No I don't expect to see a sign saying base here, but when you gave us coordinates, I expected to see SOMETHING! But all I see is ordinary terrain.

So which mountain opens up and how can we tell?

At least Blofeld's Volcano lair had some feasibility from an engineering standpoint with a retractable crater lake opening cover.

www.jamesbondwiki.com...

-Built for a hefty £350,000 the Blofeld volcano lair was, at the time, the most expensive (and outlandish) movie set ever built.

-The set (erected at Pinewood Studios) featured a command room, usable helicopter pad, full-scale Intruder rocket (which could launch with the help of a hidden crane), a huge retractable "crater lake" opening and a working monorail system!

See illustrations in link.

If someone is going to make up a story, it should at least have some engineering credibility, like Blofeld's lair. I don't think a mountain on a hinge quite cuts it.

The idea that the only plausible solution for a hatch would be hinged doors is ridiculous. I mean, mechanical engineering is only limited to your grasp on the subject. And some people have a pretty good grasp on things, which is why they're then recruited and signed to extreme secrecy.

I mean, come on. We stood on the moon, I'm sure we can make a door to a cavern.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

reply to post by ocker

Did you expect a big sign with an arrow?
Alien base here ------>

They could teach the Brits a few things

[edit on 20-9-2009 by borrowedname]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Titus7

Well, the only obvious door to an underground facility is NORAD.
Big tunnel into the mountain. That's on Google Earth also.
I guess the Air Force threw their hands up and said why bother?
Everybody knows where it is.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

UFO Hunters may be canceled but SciFi still has "Destination Truth"
up and running. I told them exactly where to go.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

What! ... never seen "thunderbirds"?

Hinged trees and large areas of fake terrain that move on giant runners....

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Titus7

I think i could make the entrance.
Make the hinges out of titanium.
Install hydraulic cylinders. It's actually very easy.
I'm an engineer so maybe that helps.
It helps to pick a location that is hard to get to and
just out of the way.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Skeptical Ed

UFO Hunters may be canceled but SciFi still has "Destination Truth"
up and running. I told them exactly where to go.

Destination Truth is crap... IMO of course.
Gates and I have a mutual friend... he is an Actor and he has a passion for Archaeology but he doesn't believe in any monsters or aliens etc. that being said he is an extremely intelligent guy who gets paid to travel around and enjoy different cultures and maybe pursue his archaeological passions...
He is a total skeptic and while I will admit that's a good thing in these areas he thinks all these monster things are silly. You won't get any validation EVER from DT. They will never find anything because they aren't truly looking for anything. It's all hype.
I give him credit for holding on as long as he has but I'm sure he could use the $$$.
So keep watching as I'm sure the show needs the ratings.

He is an actor... just like they all are. He is also very snarky... very Hollywood. Nuff said

Sorry it was not my intention to derail the Thread or now that I'm reading your post again, Eurisko2012, i think I may have read it wrong... if so i apologize.
It frustrates me to no end when the Networks put on these shows with guys (ok I only know Josh not others) that pretend to get all psyched about finding something when they could care less... makes me want to vomit

As for the Thread and the OP:
How do you know it's an Alien Base?
How do you know they are Greys?
How do you know it's there can you pinpoint these entrances?

Can someone get me to PR... because i WILL GO and i WILL RESEARCH this till I'm dead and cold! Put a GPS tracker on me I don't care1 I would rather come to the end of my life in pursuit of something than sit here babbling speculations everyday!
in the old days... when people made a claim like this and were dead certain that there was something there... they would get an expedition together and research the hell out of it!
Unless of course nobody wants to take the chance on possibly wasting their precious time when they would rather sit home eating junk food and trying to be some sort of creative writer.
U2U me when you get some passion, determination and balls and we will go find out what's in PR and anywhere else!

[edit on 20-9-2009 by Numb2itall]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Numb2itall

I think Josh Gates does a pretty good job.
Did you know they found a Yeti footprint?
The media surrounded him and took pictures of the casted mold.
Destination Truth [SyFy]
Give them a chance.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I think Josh Gates does a pretty good job.
Did you know they found a Yeti footprint?
The media surrounded him and took pictures of the casted mold.
Destination Truth [SyFy]
Give them a chance.

If I did not know the guy personally... I wouldn't say the things i've said.
I'm glad he has a job. I'm happy his career is moving along nicely. I wish nothing but the best for him. I hope he does find something down the line to change his views on things. I just think it's funny how people think he is the end all be all, when before this he was waiting tables at the Magic Castle. While what he is doing now is much better than being a waiter... it puts my faith real low in what he is really passionate about... which in my opinion is $$$ and fame. People find Bigfoot prints all the time... To each his own I guess
and before anyone else makes the claim: Yes, I do sound bitter and i will be the first to admit it because i do believe there are things out there that we may deem as monsters and/ or alien and i would gladly research this for no $$$ (except to eat and maybe buy a home for myself) and I'm not interested in this type of fame.
Yes, I am an Actor but I have no desire to become what Josh has become or even do a show about this subject because i know it would get twisted by the Networks anyway... I would rather just make films.
I'm not gonna say anymore. I just needed to vent that out.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

It sounds like you're jealous.
Josh has a cool job and you don't.
Maybe you should join him?
Ask him to head down to Puerto Rico and che ck this out.
Trust me. The truth is there!
Start with the Laguna Cartegena.
When Josh says "what now?" look southwest and point.
We need to go 1.18 miles that way!
Take an EMF meter with you.
A FLIR camera will also help at night.
If you can find it, ground penetrating radar.
Camp out on that peak.
Stop by the Bogus Radio antenna i marked for comic relief.
End with a search for the underwater exit just off the coast.
It sounds like a season finale to me.
You could make history if the Grays come out and say "Hello...
.....what took you so long?"
Give Josh a call!

[edit on 20-9-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

It sounds like you're jealous.
Josh has a cool job and you don't.
Maybe you should join him?
Ask him to head down to Puerto Rico and che ck this out.
Trust me. The truth is there!
Start with the Laguna Cartegena.
When Josh says "what now?" look southwest and point.
We need to go 1.18 miles that way!
Take an EMF meter with you.
A FLIR camera will also help at night.
If you can find it, ground penetrating radar.
Camp out on that peak.
Stop by the Bogus Radio antenna i marked for comic relief.
End with a search for the underwater exit just off the coast.
It sounds like a season finale to me.
You could make history if the Grays come out and say "Hello...
.....what took you so long?"
Give Josh a call!

[edit on 20-9-2009 by Eurisko2012]

I am jealous to some extent. Mainly due to the fact that I know that he has the resources to go to some of these places to really dig and possibly find some Truth, which is what his show is supposed to be about. I wouldn't want his life or his career though... i'm perfectly happy with my own creative world and I love my work. I wouldn't go as far as saying his job is cooler... that's just a matter of perspective.
I would love to go to PR... but I am broke as most are in this biz. It's 99% survival and 1% luck in the entertainment world these days.
and for the record... when josh first started at this, I made a few suggestions to him but I suddenly became an unknown to him. Like we never even met. Typical Hollywood response. LOL, He wouldn't even take my friend request on myspace or FB and this is a guy I have shared meals with. I guess I didn't make his cut for some reason. So, yea I'm not a fan. just my opinion.
But hell, Someone wants to fund a trip... I've said it many times on ATS. I will go just for the sake of research!
Not sure if you know him or not but he can be very condecending and if your not in his "loop", your not worth talkng to.
I'm not trying to convince you dude. I'm just trying to be honest. Sounds like you want to work with him more. Why don't YOU send him an email an see if he gets back to you? I'd rather work with dedicated individuals who aren't so transparent in their motives.
good luck!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Wull, I don't know if you use a Gamma Correction to look at these extremely dark pictures... Personally, I inspect them to reject them.

If you use Gamma Correction Software like this (it's a link to MajorGeeks a reputable source,) you'll see the same bushes and trails as always.

I have absolutely no idea why the pictures are so dark in one area and not others. Not clouds, not the angle of the sun certainly... Anyhow, Try out this Gamma Correction software. It has a reset button in the lower left corner in case you can't get the sliders back in normal alignment.

I hate to give away one of my secret weapons in debunking near black images but hey... It will help you weed out crappy photography so we can all get to the really good stuff!

Cheers!
S&F
EDIT: Very nice photographic layout Phage

[edit on 9·20·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

This is your 1% chance at incredible success.
Click here to see the truth is there.
Puerto Rico - Hot Spot

Clear pic of the F-14 chasing UFO.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

This is your 1% chance at incredible success.
Click here to see the truth is there.
Puerto Rico - Hot Spot

Clear pic of the F-14 chasing UFO.

I edited my previous post as i get pretty wound up in what I'm writing and have a tendency to hit the reply button before all my thoughts were finished.
If i had the money and the resources... trust me... i would be there looking already.
It's extremely hard to pursue two very difficult passions at the same time while trying to feed yourself as well.
that's what i do now. One passion pays for the other. Survival job=Acting job= Research into the unknown... not sure how else to do it and still have time to have a life. If you figure that out let me know.
Plus i have my own little expedition to deal with first:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Who said this is where the entrance to the Base is? they spoke of a radio tower. That tower is 2,6 Miles from the mountain. And it looks in my Google like a lot of Activity at the site?

The proposed entrance is kinda in the open too. It can be seen from the "cottage" on the path below and from the house in the distance at the bottom of the Mountain.

You would think the opening is kinda secluded, there is also a few footpaths around your site. The paths look too well used to be the location.

Just my thoughts

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by borrowedname

Good one mate.!!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

Yeah, that bogus radio antenna looks like it was made during
World War II.

Those 3 buildings are the key.
I did some more reading.
Locals are yelled at by our elite troops to get lost.
I smell a rat.
I think there is a tunnel going from the entrance to that
bogus base. Enter one of those buildings and you should be able to
enter one of the tunnels.

Clearly, we have made contact and calmed things down there
in Puerto Rico.
Destination Truth should still be able to get close enough
for an episode.
- Earth has a hidden history - Part of it is there in Puerto Rico.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

reply to post by SharkBait

Yeah, that bogus radio antenna looks like it was made during
World War II.

Those 3 buildings are the key.
I did some more reading.
Locals are yelled at by our elite troops to get lost.
I smell a rat.
I think there is a tunnel going from the entrance to that
bogus base. Enter one of those buildings and you should be able to
enter one of the tunnels.

Clearly, we have made contact and calmed things down there
in Puerto Rico.
Destination Truth should still be able to get close enough
for an episode.
- Earth has a hidden history - Part of it is there in Puerto Rico.

Hey thanks for the post on my thread! I replied to you on there. Well I hope you can get in touch with Josh but if you can't let me know and i will try to get his personal email again from my buddy. I have an easier time trusting someone like you than someone like him but it's your call.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join