It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tree of Revolution (9/18/09)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
More on the relationship between the Apollo Alliance, SEIU, ACORN, Van Jones, Bill Ayers, Wade & Dale Rathke, Valerie Jarrett, George Soros and Jeff Jones, Co-founder of the Weather Underground. Uncut full show in 5 parts.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I can't even begin to listen to Glenn Beck without seeing Lewis Prothero. People should stop looking to other men for leadership and look to themselves.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-9-2009 by TeddiRevolution]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f5c9c922ad5.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
No:

DEAR FRIEND... REVOLUTION WILL NOT HAPPEN BY ANYTHING THAT IS HAPPENING NOW. IT WILL TAKE SOME RANDOM EVENT THAT SO STIRS PEOPLE THAT TO DO NOTHING IS UNACCEPTABLE. DID YOU SEE "V" THE MOVIE. IT WAS THE RANDOM KILLING OF A CHILD BY THE OPPRESSIVE GOVERNMENT THAT GALVANIZED THE RESISTANCE. LIKEWISE, LESS THAN 30% OF THE COLONISTS WANTED THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION. THEY WERE EITHER HAPPY WITH THE SITUATION OR COWERING BENEATH KING GEORGE. CERTAINLY, THERE IS TROUBLE BREWING, BUT I'M WAITING TO SEE WHAT THE SPARK WILL BE... ANOTHER BOSTON MASSACRE? OR LEXINGTON OR CONCORD? WILL IT BE THE COLLAPSE OF THE DOLLAR AND THE EMERGENCE OF THE AMERO? TRASHING THE CONSTITUTION AND US SOVEREIGNTY? MAYBE ANOTHER KATRINA AND THE ARRIVAL OF CANADIAN OR NATO OR UN TROOPS TO "AIDE IN THE RECOVERY?" THE PRESSURE IS STILL BUILDING IN THIS COOKER...

Yes:

dear friend... revolution will not happen by anything that is happening now. it will take some random event that so stirs people that to do nothing is unacceptable. did you see "v" the movie. it was the random killing of a child by the oppressive government that galvanized the resistance. likewise, less than 30% of the colonists wanted the american revolution. they were either happy with the situation or cowering beneath king george. certainly, there is trouble brewing, but i'm waiting to see what the spark will be... another boston massacre? or lexington or concord? will it be the collapse of the dollar and the emergence of the amero? trashing the constitution and us sovereignty? maybe another katrina and the arrival of canadian or nato or un troops to "aide in the recovery?" the pressure is still building in this cooker...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19/9/2009 by Mirthful Me]

top topics

join