It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do as I say, Not as I do, Or else Be destroyed.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Few people are aware of the 613 addition Judaism laws (in addition to the Christian 10 commandments).

Number 596: Destroy all Canaanite Nations
Number 597: Not to let any of them remain alive

"Canaanite nations" include modern day Jordan, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon, and the palastinian territories.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Caveat Lector

I wonder how one can use correct information in a way that it becomes false?
There are those commandments. But your numbers and content are wrong.

601# Not to keep alive any individual of the seven Canaanite nations (Deut. 20:16) (negative).
602# To exterminate the seven Canaanite nations from the land of Israel (Deut. 20:17) (affirmative).

And i am certainly not proud of that. But this thing happened, and Jews are no more barbaric then noble Romans for example. Those nasty things happen to this day. And it is 21 century, not 3000 years ago.
Then - for Canaan. Arabs of Syria,Jordan ,Lebanon, Palestinian autonomy ,Gaza and certainly Egypt - are not part of Canaan nations. This is the list:
en.wikipedia.org...
No modern nation can trace origins to one of those.
Even if you go through biblical nations description (since you are using biblical commandments as a proof of evilness) - Canaan is son of Ham. Not Shem. And Arabs are descendants of Shem.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
Here are a few Israeli quotes. Putting them in correct context realize the amount of superiority spewing from their words; which in turn dominate over all of us. Again, the thread is supposed to be about Do as I say, and Not as I do, or be destroyed. Israel is using the NNPT to instigate a war, but will not abide by that very treaty. Something is wrong there. Here are the quotes:
whatreallyhappened.com...

CUT...

Then how do you explain the following OT verse???

You are nothing but a Canaanite! Your father was an Amorite and your mother a Hittite! Ezek. 16:3
Doesn't sound to me like the Hebrews are ethnocentric bigots.

Many Hebrews hate the very "excesses" with which you paint all "Joooos".

This is ATS... mondo bizzarro alert!

The Hebrews have been infiltrated by hybrids.

This guy might clue you in on what is happening all over Planet Weasel

Chuck Missler - Return Of The Nephilim... kinda' long 2hrs.

Yeshua said....

Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

(Mat 13:24-30)

I know... I know... sounds kinda' preachy.

However... this is ATS... and does it also not sound like the "abduction" experience?

Yeshua also said...

I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God. Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil? Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me. And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth. Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death. Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death. Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself? Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God: Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying. Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

(Joh 8:38-59)

Yeshua was a Hebrew..... not all Jooooos are "liars, tempters, and murderers"... no... really.

So what's the deal with the mini sermon...?

This is ATS... hybrids have taken over the planet... that probably includes Israel.

Many debunkers of 911 Truther's ridicule arguments that claim the US Govt. was behind 911 by arguing that there would have to be thousands??? of government, military, and MSMedia personnel in on the 911 false flag event that it makes the whole Truth movement at best naive and silly because that many people would never be able keep their mouths shut...

.... unless all those people are... yes... you got it... just like out of a Hollywood Sci-Fi flick.... not what they appear to be.

The hybrids/Nephilim are back in full force just like in the days of Noah.

The Hebrews are in great danger both from within and outside their nation. It has always been this way for the "Chosen People". They are a bloodline from Yahweh.

But... not to worry...

On that day I will set out to destroy all the nations that attack Jerusalem. Zech 12:9-10

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I wonder how one can use correct information in a way that it becomes false?
There are those commandments. But your numbers and content are wrong.

False, most certainly not. The numbers vary slightly depending on the source as does most translations (especially from old texts), albeit very slightly.

The fact still remains of a huge double standard.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I have great respect for the Jewish people, but I cannot stand the Supremacist Rabbinic Hate directed at the Palestinian, Christian and every other non Jew.

Can you believe these people want us to go into Iran? We call these people friends! It is a smear on America to be associated with this.

I could literally post videos of Israeli atrocities for days on end. Just have a look on youtube. And for anyone not familiar with the Jewish Talmud
(One the holeyest of Jewish texts) you should do some reading. It goes a long way to explain the Jewish state’s stance on the seizure on non Jewish
lands.

It’s not the Jewish people as a whole who are to blame, but rather the Talmud thumpers who think it is their god given right to take all they like
from the Gentile. The tables should be turned, and these thieves and murderers should be rounded up and prosecuted.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
To think in my more ignorant youth I used to vocally support the Jews of Israel.

Wisdom and knowledge is a wonderful thing.

I now try not to judge but the more I learn the more disgusted I become.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join