It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do as I say, Not as I do, Or else Be destroyed.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Isn't there something in the Bible about 'Beware, there are (people) running around who say they are Jews, but they are not?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I believe that Israel needs the nuclear weapons it has been given by the U.S. They are surrounded by hostile neighbors who want nothing more than to wipe them off the map. They haven't threatened to wipe anyone off the map.

My own theory on this, and you could take it or leave it is that antisemitism and the desire to wipe Israel off the map is spiritual. Hear me out. It will be brief and I am not Bible thumping here.

The Bible tells us that the enemy will say, "Let us cast off Israel from being a nation." That's not the actual verse but I will not post actual verses unless someone wants me to. The Bible also tells us that Jesus will return to Jerusalem and that Israel plays a big part in end time prophecy.

With that being said, if you could wipe out Israel you have just made God not able to fulfill his own prophecy. You have just snubbed the creator. Why do you think Hitler was on such a mission to destroy all Jews? It is spiritual man. Believe it.

That is why I believe they should be the only middle eastern country to have a nuclear weapon. The temptation is just too great for its neighbors. I don't believe the leader of Iran when he says his nuclear work is peaceful. I believe he is wanting to do something that he can never accomplish.

S+F Sancho, you rock.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
As soon as Israel gives up those nukes they will be blind sighted. They are surrounded by nations which hate the fact that Israel took land from Palestine. Those nukes are Israel's own defense in a barbaric territory.

I would rather trust our allies with nukes knowing we can't be hit with them, rather then vice versa. Let us face the facts, we are hated by most tribal nations on this planet. Israel is hated too. Why doesn't the US and Israel give up their nukes? You will have other nations bullying us.

Whether you believe it or not, those nukes are the only reason we are not
at a bigger war.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by blink3

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread outlines how Obama is almost to a Tee carrying on Bush's policies; my opinion of Obama is he is just another manager of Slavery Inc.

reply to post by kingswillquiver

Bible prophecy??? I know many a different religion are saying We are reaching a pinnacle point in time. I agree things are way out of whack. I would look at the thread I pasted above it's by Sundancer.

reply to post by Helmkat

Again from the OP, the UN has been used as the catalyst into war in the recent past. Until recently they were being used again. I am no fan of them, but the facts stand. Now for various reasons(I believe those to be power broker of different groups) the UN is giving Iran more, or less a green light of compliance.

As far as Israel being singled out they are only one of three countries not complying with the NNPT, and the only country in the World trying to start a war with it.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
While "do as i say,not as i do" part is correct, there is the usual exaggeration too. Israel is not threatening to "remove Ayatollah's regime from the map". It is the other way around.

Ahmadinejad didn't threaten anyone, the words "wipe" or "map" were never used.

Ahmadinejad said " بايد از صفحه روزگار محو شود ", or "Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad."

He didn't refer to Israel, but the Israeli regime.

The Imam said that this regime occupying Jerusalem (een rezhim-e eshghalgar-e qods) must [vanish from] the page of time (bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad)

Here is one of many links on the subject:
www.mohammadmossadegh.com...

A follow up interview with Ahmadinejad

current.com...

Press TV: So you did not threaten to wipe Israel off the map as an Iranian leader? That we will wipe Israel off the map?

Ahmadinejad: "No. We say that the people of Palestine should have rights and when the people of Palestine exercise this right, this will happen. Where is the Soviet Union? The Soviet Union has been wiped off the map. What happened to the Soviet Union? The decision of the people, the vote of the people. When the people of the Soviet Union, the Russian people, were allowed to decide to take charge of their destiny, the Soviet Union disappeared. The Zionist regime is an artificial regime… a fictitious regime. You brought people from different parts of the world and you have built this state. No, that cannot last, it is not sustainable. If they do not listen to our solution, this will happen one day."

Ahmadinejad is not a commander-n-chief president either, he couldn't order Irans military to attack a toilet.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

I look forward to peace, and prosperity. I'm guessing You were joking about the actual USA labels??? Zeroknowledge is correct regarding the French assistance. I wouldn't think anything would be at Dimona stamped made in the USA, but I feel confident that US designs, and even parts are down under there. The site is quie amazing; way to large for the official stated use.

reply to post by BadObsession

Yes, it is all in that region for now, but the Power structures partaking in that arena in the sand are spread globally. Should this not be handled, or a proverbial lid placed on it, then We are looking at WW 3.

reply to post by jackflap

You don't offend me at all with any opinion; always feel free to express opinions. Now Israel is stating they will openly attack Iran.
Israel 'will attack Iran this year' if West does not cripple Tehran with sanctions
Israel 'will attack Iran this year' if West does not cripple Tehran with sanctions

Regarding the overall thought process in Your post it reminds me of Christian Zionism; led by Hagee. I absolutely believe if anyone wants to start pointing fingers at the anti-christ, then I would look no further than Christian Zionism.

The Bible is open to wide interpretations. Someone posted above about Israel in the bible, actually being America. I've heard this before, and many other provable "oddities" at best.

What I am concerned about is Israel's non compliance with the UN, and their NNPT; while at the same time using this very thing to provoke, or promote an attack against a country that so far is doing it by the book

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by daptodave
I suppose its been one of the worst kept secrets of this last 100 years that with the aid of the USA, Israel has become nuclear capable...

Actually, the USA did not aid Israel and sought to prevent the Israeli nuclear developments.

It was French cooperation which aided Israel. Later British aid too, but not US.

The US has been consistent in its policy of none proliferation.

Facts, facts, facts...

Regards

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

Yeah. Right. Show me once Ahmadinejad ,or someone else from Iranian leadership had ever used the word Israel. Not Zionist regime.
Never happened ,since for them Zionist regime IS Israel.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Again, Israel is one of three countries not participating in the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty. I am not sure where North Korea is in all this, but the other two mentioned are India, and Pakistan.

The real meat of the situation is Israel using this very document/treaty to force what is looking like a World War upon the everyone. Yet, in the same breath they will do nothing in regards to showing any compliance with the same piece of paper. You can spin it any way You want to with Your perceived realities, and truths, but it still stands at "Do as I say, Not as I do, Or be destroyed"

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

I was reading an article regarding exactly what You mention, last night. It was from Atheo news.

What did Ahmadinejad really say?
atheonews.blogspot.com...

Um, through in the rest of these because it is important.

Threatening Iran
By Paul Craig Roberts
www.countercurrents.org...

Why Not Crippling Sanctions for Israel and the US?
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Report: IDF, U.S. military to simulate Iran missile strike on Israel
haaretz.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I don't know man. I am definitely not up on the whole Zionism thing. I am just calling them like I see them. Check out some of this guys more famous quotes.

"Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury." - "Remove Israel before it is too late and save yourself from the fury of regional nations." - "The skirmishes in the occupied land are part of a war of destiny. The outcome of hundreds of years of war will be defined in Palestinian land. As the Imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map." - "If the West does not support Israel, this regime will be toppled. As it has lost its raison d' tre, Israel will be annihilated." - "Israel is a tyrannical regime that will one day will be destroyed." - "Israel is a rotten, dried tree that will be annihilated in one storm." - "[There is] no significant need for the United States."

If you remember the last time he addressed the U.N. he called on the Imam to appear. I can find that article I'm sure. He is the one who is inciting, not Israel. At least that is the way I see it. I can see what you are saying though, but Israel is merely responding to a significant threat.

Edited to add link to external source.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Beutiful sources you got there.

Israel intends to dominate the Middle East. Israel’s goal is to incorporate all of Palestine and southern Lebanon into “Greater Israel.”

www.countercurrents.org...
Truth is simply pouring from those articles. Israel withdrew form Southern Lebanon and from most of West bank just to incorporate it all. Evil geniuses...
By the way - where did Israel threatened to destroy Iran? Or where Iranian leaders ever used word Israel?
Anxiously waiting for no answer.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Here are a few Israeli quotes. Putting them in correct context realize the amount of superiority spewing from their words; which in turn dominate over all of us. Again, the thread is supposed to be about Do as I say, and Not as I do, or be destroyed. Israel is using the NNPT to instigate a war, but will not abide by that very treaty. Something is wrong there. Here are the quotes:
whatreallyhappened.com...

1. "There is a huge gap between us (Jews) and our enemies ­not just in ability but in morality, culture, sanctity of life, and conscience. They are our neighbors here, but it seems as if at a distance of a few hundred meters away, there are people who do not belong to our continent, to our world, but actually belong to a different galaxy." Israeli president Moshe Katsav. The Jerusalem Post, May 10, 2001

2. "The Palestinians are like crocodiles, the more you give them meat, they want more".... Ehud Barak, Prime Minister of Israel at the time - August 28, 2000. Reported in the Jerusalem Post August 30, 2000

3. " [The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs." Menahim Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts". New Statesman, 25 June 1982.

4. "The Palestinians" would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls." " Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

5. "When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle." Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.

6. "How can we return the occupied territories? There is nobody to return them to." Golda Maier, March 8, 1969.

7. "There was no such thing as Palestinians, they never existed." Golda Maier Israeli Prime Minister June 15, 1969

8. "The thesis that the danger of genocide was hanging over us in June 1967 and that Israel was fighting for its physical existence is only bluff, which was born and developed after the war." Israeli General Matityahu Peled, Ha'aretz, 19 March 1972.

9. David Ben Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister): "If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?" Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Cool copy paste. What those quotes got to do with Israel "destroying" IRAN idea that you push, is a big question.
On general, picking up citations from various sources said in different time and location by different people can be used to prove anything you want. This is a propaganda tool, not a discussion method.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

As soon as Israel gives up those nukes they will be blind sighted. They are surrounded by nations which hate the fact that Israel took land from Palestine. Those nukes are Israel's own defense in a barbaric territory.

Alright now! Let's take a look at this statement for what it is..."Israel took the land from Palestine".

Wow, that kind of sounds like...gulp...stealing!

Is stealing Barbaric or is stealing civilized?

Is asking a theif to return what they stole barbaric, blind sighting the theif or would that be just "Justice"?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

I would wager that the Goldbergs who were condemned to die for Treason and Espionage and giving American Nuclear Secrets to the Soviets likely also passed them along to Israel.

Zionism and Communism and Fascism and Capitalism and Nazism all have a thing in common I like to call...

da da...ISM!

It's really the ISMnists that are screwing up this world!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu

Most people don't actually believe M. Ahmadinejad when he says his nuclear material is for power generation, especially considering Iran was offered light-water reactors, which can not be converted to enrich uranium.
The UN has passed something like 450 resolutions against Israel, since its creation. What makes you think this one means anything

Well it sounds to me like the United Nations is a highly worthless body then if it can't enforce it's resolutions evenly and fairly.

Which is kind of what it seems like Sancho the Original Poster is trying to say. Why bother to have a United Nations if Israel is going to rule the world and cause chaos throughout the world by making up its own rules and ignoring the rules as it goes along while telling everyone else they must live be the rules it does not want to.

I can't see where that would be endearing to anyone of good sense or fair sensibilities, and might even be hurtful and highly insulting to some people as well.

Ultimately there is no point in having laws, international laws, and international bodies if only some nations have to adhere to and respect those things, and some nations flagrantly ignore them and unilatteraly act on their own accord in absence of a consensus and consent.

I don't want to be dragged in to court and charged with Rape and punished for it just because I thought my neighbor looked cute and told her so, but that's all I did.

This whole issue regarding Iran stemming mostly from religious xenophobia and intollerance based on their peculiar religious beliefs, in my humble oppinion is no different than Israel's peculiar religious beliefs.

Isreal by the way is the nation who keeps threatening real and imminent violence based on just their supposition which is really just a fear that Iran will attack them if nuclear armed.

If I had a near neighbor like Israel talking about attacking my nation because I didn't agree with it's politics, I would probably want nuclear arms to in order to protect myself.

I can't say for sure though because I an not Iranian, don't live in Iran and neither do the Jews or Zionists or Israelis who almost every day call for attacking Iran.

I live in the only nation on earth that has used atomic weapons on people, personally I think it would be wiser to worry about us here in the U.S.A, than people in Iran, not only do we have them, we have been known to use them!

I am not for attacking my own country though to eliminate them, and I am not for attacking Israel to elliminate theirs, and I am not for attacking Iran or North Korea either.

Israel has not been abiding by the very same rules that it wants Iran to abide by and 'the rules should not apply to us (Israel)' arguments because we can be trusted is just INSANE!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
I would wager that the Goldbergs who were condemned to die for Treason and Espionage and giving American Nuclear Secrets to the Soviets likely also passed them along to Israel.

Nope, not connected. There is no evidence of US involvement in the Israeli nuclear programme. The key played was France. Don't let your mistrust of the current US / Israeli relationship delude you into thinking that the US colluded with Israeli nuclear aspirations.

Regards

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Nope, not connected. There is no evidence of US involvement in the Israeli nuclear programme. The key played was France. Don't let your mistrust of the current US / Israeli relationship delude you into thinking that the US colluded with Israeli nuclear aspirations.

Regards

Leave it the French and their love of 'Freedom Fries' to turn the world into a high saturated in fat mess!

Viva la France!

Speaking of countries we are always saving at great expense!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

oops ... my bad...

must be letting Clear and Present Danger to impinge on reality... lol

Dave

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join