It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do as I say, Not as I do, Or else Be destroyed.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I found two articles that were jaw dropping. The first article is regarding a ground breaking ruling; first time in 18 years of attempts, a non binding resolution has been passed in the UN for a Nuclear Weapons Inspection of ISRAEL........ Of course, Israel won't allow it. You can read the article here:
U.N. body urges Israel to allow nuclear inspections
www.reuters.com...

VIENNA (Reuters) - Arab states in the U.N. nuclear assembly on Friday won narrow approval of a resolution urging Israel to put all its atomic sites under U.N. inspection and join the Non-Proliferation Treaty.

The Jewish state deplored the measure for singling it out while many of its Islamic neighbors remained hostile to its existence, and said it would not cooperate with it.

The non-binding resolution, which passed for the first time in 18 years of attempts thanks to more developing nation votes, voiced concern about "Israeli nuclear capabilities" and urged the International Atomic Energy Agency to tackle the issue.

Israel is one of only three countries worldwide along with India and Pakistan outside the nuclear NPT and is widely assumed to have the Middle East's only atomic arsenal, though it has never confirmed or denied it.

My only comment to this is: DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO.... Oh wait, I could follow it up with the very vocal declaration of action Israel made recently; they will attack Iran before the end of the year!!!

The story above in, and of itself should be screaming across the MSM. Especially with the Worlds hurried pace to condemn Iran, and considering the player's becoming involved could quite easily, or more correctly be said the leading cause of World War 3.

So, the other story I found that was absolutely compelling, and felt the need to share it with my ATS associates was this one:

Ahmadinejad says he won't rule out an Iran nuclear bomb
www.csmonitor.com...

In a rare interview with Western media, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said that Iran has no need for nuclear weapons, but he did not rule out the possibility that Iran might develop them in the future. The broadcasting of Mr. Ahmadinejad's remarks coincided with a new report, based on previously undisclosed information, that the United Nations' nuclear watchdog has withheld evidence about how close Iran is to making a nuclear bomb. In excerpts of an interview aired Thursday night on NBC News, Ahmadinejad said that "the enrichment of uranium for peaceful purposes... will never be closed down here in Iran." When interviewer Ann Curry asked whether Iran would ever develop a nuclear weapon, Ahmadinejad said Iran had no need for such weapons.

Also the full interview is here, and several pages long. An interesting note is the Ahmadinejad speaks perfect English(as do many World leaders), but the interview had him speaking in Farzi.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Now the compelling thing about the Christian Science Monitor is that Ahmadinejad continually stresses what the Iranian interest is concerning Uranium Enrichment; that is for peaceful purposes... aka fuel rods for their power plants. An interesting point is the enrichment for fuel rods is a far cry from the weapons grade Uranium needed for bombs. Israel possibly, or is thought likely to have a campus, or refinery for such purposes at Dimona; You can read about it here:

Weapons of mass destruction (WMD)
www.globalsecurity.org...
&
Israel, and the bomb
www.gwu.edu...

The funny thing is between most of all the Western MSM they are portraying what Ahmadinejad said, or are spinning it towards Iran looking to buy, or produce............or any way they can lay their hands on a bomb they will; because Ahmadinejad wouldn't use the specific word NO.

I cannot express how wrong the spin factor is regarding the NBC News interview. Imagine being a foreign head of state, and You answer the question repeatedly, but since You won't bow down before the obviously omnipotent reporter, and utter the very words they demand You to use, then You must be lying!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot make it any clearer than the title of this thread states: Do as I say, Not as I do, or else We will destroy You.

People this World will continue to be sick, demented, perverted, and down right oppressive as long as We allow Ourselves to buy into the obvious lies.

Peace, and Vigilance,

Sancho

[edit on 19-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

[edit on 19-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Star and Flag.
Sancho you have done it again. I do not watch TV or listen to the radio so I really appreciate these very interesting finds you dig up. Keep up the good work. Now I can head for bed and suffer my nightly bout of nightmares....

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I suppose its been one of the worst kept secrets of this last 100 years that with the aid of the USA, Israel has become nuclear capable...

I understand that there are many who wish Israel to end... on the basis of it not being their land anymore (and let me add that this is the land that has been most disputed since history began)... but there is a (well founded?) paranoia that without these deterrants israel will be consigned to nuclear rubble. AS IF THEY'D DARE! Jerusalem is as much a holy city for the jews as it is for 2 other religions...

What worries me is the cancerous form of israels settlements into disputed territories. I might say that they risk losing credibility but in my honest opinion they already have...

The wars of the last 4 years have demonstrated that.

I know by having an opinion that israelis or pro-israelis dont agree you're suddenly going to be labelled anti-semetic, but my honest opinion is that these people really need to learn a few things from the talmud...

I find the whole argument in israel and palestine distasteful and sickening. Of all the fights in this world this one is without a doubt the most racist. And all particpants are guilty as charged.

Dave

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Good job, Sancho.

It amazes me how arrogant and entitled western journalists can seem some time. It's like the story is decided before anyone ever arrives to talk.

Since it IS a 'non-binding' resolution, I don't think it has a lot of teeth, but I suppose it will be interesting to see how Israel makes the work of the UN worthless in this instance, as they would any other.

I know it's probably not a popular opinion, but I'm glad that the leadership in Iran is not backing down. I don't want to think too much of the consequences for them or the rest of the region, or even the word because of it, but the guy has either got some serious cahones, or an ace up his sleeve.

Thanks for putting this together for us, bro.

(gratitude)

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Hey, thanks cv. I'm glad I help contribute to Your nightmares

reply to post by daptodave

I find the whole argument in israel and palestine distasteful and sickening. Of all the fights in this world this one is without a doubt the most racist. And all particpants are guilty as charged.

Your correct, the below article should help illustrate this greatly. The same People that are running Israel are the ones who are running the States. They furthered racial separation in the USA until it was no longer useful, and they are doing it in Israel.

These same Elite in control are simply following the script that Albert Pike made infamous over a 100 years ago, and they are doing it to create WW 3.

I think they are running into opposition from other Power Elite groups that just want business, and profits as usual; without all the doom, gloom, and population control from war.

'Protecting' Jewish girls from Arabs
www.jpost.com...

Every night, dozens of young men in Jerusalem's Pisgat Ze'ev neighborhood take to the streets and go out searching for girls. But theirs is not a promiscuous search. In fact, the group of some 35 volunteers is looking to prevent such interaction and to stop what neighborhood residents have overwhelmingly complained is a growing problem in Pisgat Ze'ev - Arab men going out with Jewish girls. What was once a rare occurrence, residents say, has become the norm in this north Jerusalem suburb, which shares a side of the security barrier with the Palestinian village of Anata and the scattered dwellings on the edge of Shuafat refugee camp.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

It amazes me how arrogant and entitled western journalists can seem some time. It's like the story is decided before anyone ever arrives to talk.

Well, it sets a bad example for respect. Just like the ole' boy who yelled,"You Lie" at Obama during his speech the other night. There should be fundemental lines of respect. Ahmadinejad answered the question with more forth right than any US Politician would've. Just like the US with multiple groups, and many to please, so does Ahmadinejad walk the fine line of balance. Yet, because he would not answer a snotty repeting question with the reporter's exact words, then he's lying....

I agree with You in the actual physical strength of a non binding resolution, but at the same time it puts the Israelis on the spot. Are they fair, or are they not fair? Do as I say, not as I do, or are they fair, and lead by example.

To myself it seems like they are up against the wall, and being tested for their resolve; are they peace lovers, or war mongers?

thanks for the post KS

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Most people don't actually believe M. Ahmadinejad when he says his nuclear material is for power generation, especially considering Iran was offered light-water reactors, which can not be converted to enrich uranium.
The UN has passed something like 450 resolutions against Israel, since its creation. What makes you think this one means anything

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

I am using the UN because the US has always used them as a reference for probable cause to war. Israel has used them up until recently to provoke a war with Iran; as being a just measure for World safety. Iran has continually maintained meeting all UN requirements under the NNPT; they've cooperated with all the treaties guidelines.

The only 3 countries not signed on the treaty are Israel, Pakistan, and India. With what Israel is demanding, or stating flat out that they will offensively attack Iran, then why won't they agree to a non binding UN resolution for inspections? The UN after all is "supposed" to be an association of piers more, or less. Their findings have been used as the provocation for war in the recent past, and up until recently for Iran; so simply why not agree to inspections????

Seems at best jaded, and one sided............Do as I say, and not as I do.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

I know I is not popular. But you are right on this one. The UN is a waste of time, money, and given power to be a pain in the butt. But, does not take the power to enforce anything.

I think they should be disbanned.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
could you imagine the outcry if black Americans went back to their mother land,set up a separate state,expanded their borders and acquired nuclear weapons,i wonder what the rest of the country would do to protect themselves.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by pauldamo
could you imagine the outcry if black Americans went back to their mother land,set up a separate state,expanded their borders and acquired nuclear weapons,i wonder what the rest of the country would do to protect themselves.

I highly doubt that would ever happen. The amount of coordination, my brain hurts
In the OP you are talking about the support for Israel from the US. Do you think it will continue through Obama? He stated somewhere that he hated jews and israel and is a muslim sympathizer. I wish he continues to support Israel, or it will be destroyed.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Yes, we are a car headed towards a concrete wall and the accelerator is stuck.

Fairness and transparency is no longer the norm. It hasn't been for a long time.

Secrecy and greed has replaced all decency. Following the herd is no excuse.

The prophecy says, there will be no excuses. All information is available to those who need it to make decision based on our "future lives".

We are at a time in our universe where the atom splits, like twins in the womb. You don't want to be part of the evil twins body.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by kingswillquiver]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Personally, I believe that Israel is after a much bigger piece of land.....the legendary promised land of the Masons......Merica.

And first it has to be cleansed

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
another good thread by sir sancho... love the avatar, makes me laugh everytime i see it...

but yea, Israel should get the same treatment as everyone else... NO one is special.

Let the UN inspect them... what do they have to hide?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
While "do as i say,not as i do" part is correct, there is the usual exaggeration too. Israel is not threatening to "remove Ayatollah's regime from the map". It is the other way around.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Why is it that Israel refuse to have their nuclear arsenal inspected? because they stole their nukes from infiltrating foreign governments? or could it be that it's all a big bluff and they don't actually have any?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mc1km
Why is it that Israel refuse to have their nuclear arsenal inspected? because they stole their nukes from infiltrating foreign governments? or could it be that it's all a big bluff and they don't actually have any?

I'm sure they have at least got some with big USA labels on them, so rest assured, the s will still hit the fan soon enough.

But hopefully I'm wrong, and we're headed for many years of peace and prosperity.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
A very tricky situation for sure and not one to be taken lightly. However don't think for one second most of those Arab votes were doing this out of concern for the spread of nuclear power, they are doing this because they want to try to neuter any nuclear responce Isreal would have to the use of their own bombs. Because you don't have to be a seer to know that if various Arab states had the bomb they would be reacting with a similar stance to Isreals.

Sorry to say Sancho but "Do as I say, don't do as I do or I destroy you" applies to the Arabs as well in many cases.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Seems like everybody is trying to accelerate a Rapturous Armageddon in that region. Everybody knows they have some type of nukes. Israel doesn't want to reveal how many they have. The UN just wants brownie points for exposing the nukes came from US.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

Actually it was French who designed the reactor in Dimona. US did not interfere at all. At least in the crucial starting years. So if there are labels, they are written in big French ones.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join