It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy Ex-President - CIA And Mossad Ran 9-11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Quick question here... If it was the ex Italy president then why wasn't he arrested? Does anybody still care?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Jeez aint this a hoax? Translation is all wrong.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exsisto
You think the Western media would ignore the former Italian President naming, in Italy's BIGGEST NEWSPAPER, the "Zionist world" (let's assume that means Israel) as being responsible for 9/11???

Do I think the media, which is controlled by the same people who did 9/11, would ignore a story which explains who did 9/11?

Yes, I do think they would ignore that.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Protecting Israel is the name of this conspiracy game, lots of Americans would be demanding harsh retaliation, especially at this point.

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer" - Sun-tzu.
www.quotationspage.com...

He might be referencing some of these people:
David Steele former 20-year USMC infantry and intelligence officer, the 2nd ranking civilian in USMC Intelligence, and former CIA clandestine officer... " "9/11 was at a minimum allowed to happen as a pretext for war", and it was probably an inside job"

www.washingtonsblog.com...

200+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials who question 9/11.. including 41 U.S. Counter-Terrorism and Intelligence Agency Veterans.

patriotsquestion911.com...
911summary.com...
www.washingtonsblog.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Cossiga hadn't been President of Italy for a decade when 9/11 happened. He came close to impeachment with his many conflicts of interest, wild notions and plans. He has a solid reputation as a whack job. Lately he has been trying to get a region in Italy to secede. And incidentally is a rabid anti-semite.

Ideal profile for a Truther.

M

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Can you please stop stereotyping "truthers"?

Not everyone who is pushing for re-investigation is a "whack job."

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Can you please stop stereotyping "truthers"?

Not everyone who is pushing for re-investigation is a "whack job."

I went to some early Truther meetings when there were so many unanwered questions. Concerned intelligent people on the whole. The brighter ones all dropped out.

This guy is a whack job. Ideal profile for a Truther.

Anyone pushing for a reinvestigation they had better get their documentation and citations assembled and put it under the nose of someone who can get it activated.

Constantly alluding to it doesn't get it done.

M

[edit on 20-9-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

This guy is a whack job. Ideal profile for a Truther.

Anyone pushing for a reinvestigation they had better get their documentation and citations assembled and put it under the nose of someone who can get it activated.

Constantly alluding to it doesn't get it done.

M

And repeating an opinion over and again doesn't make it true. I would love to see a new and unbiased investigation myself. But I don't see it happening. Anyone who has tried to make a real effort to get the ball moving is profiled as a wack job, harrassed, or ignored.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Hmm, I asked you to be so kind as to not stereotype us all as whack jobs, but instead you just did it again. Saying a "whack job" is the "ideal truther" is the stereotype, a malicious one that you certainly couldn't prove, that only shows what biased and fallacious methods you use to reinforce your beliefs (and this is obviously not by using facts). I don't respect your opinion of what "intelligent" is when you call names and use childish insults. You're showing me that you don't really know what the signs of intelligence really are. Avoiding stereotyping and premature discrimination against large groups of people is one of them.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Reply to BSBray

I expressed what I and a few million Italians know about the head of "Ex-Presidents For Truth."

But he's government. So I guess you can't believe a word he says.

I also addressed what you said about the need for a reinvestigation.
That seems to get ignored in favour of analyzing remarks.

So, again, if Truthers want an investigation why isn't there formal documentation being presented to the people who can activate it?

M

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

If you want to talk about someone ignoring something, how about you ignoring the fact that you enjoy stereotyping and prematurely discriminating against a very diverse group of people? That's what I posted about, not about any of the other crap you're trying to divert to.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

Excellently stated response with impressive facts regarding TEMPERED STEEL which is a weaker form of steel which is strengthened with the tempering process. However, I'm referring to the enormous steel columns used to hold up the entirety of the world trade center. I'm sure that you can agree that massive steel beams and columns would not melt merely from Jet fuel alone.

Nonetheless, I think we're on the same side, so, I will gladly accept your response as wisdom that will further my knowledge concerning different types of steel and the responses thereof.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Reply to BSBray

I expressed what I and a few million Italians know about the head of "Ex-Presidents For Truth."

But he's government. So I guess you can't believe a word he says.

I also addressed what you said about the need for a reinvestigation.
That seems to get ignored in favour of analyzing remarks.

So, again, if Truthers want an investigation why isn't there formal documentation being presented to the people who can activate it?

M

There have been formal investigations that were blocked by the 911 commission. George Bush effectively made any idea of private investigations illegal and prosecutable by the patriot act. All you have to do to find the information on this is type BUSH BLOCKS PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS INTO 911 into your google search engine and tons of valid information shows up.

I hope that answers your question. And no, I'm not attacking you.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

On that note, I can specifically reference Sibel Edmonds bringing a case to court regarding prior knowledge that was intentionally ignored, but having it thrown out by John Ashcroft for "national security" reasons. He specifically said something to the extent of the information being discussed being a potential threat to our national security. One could make any explanation for what exactly is so threatening, but it sure walks and talks like a duck if you ask me. But this is all aside from what I wanted mmiichael to address, which was his persistent use of derogatory stereotypes against a very diverse group of people.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
As much as I believe that the Mossad was somehow involved -- mostly because of AIPAC's involvement with the NeoCons and their PNAC group -- I still think it's pointless to pursue this angle until we get an actual trial for the Bush administration (one day before NEVER).

And maybe the Truth movement has people who were involved in 9/11 trying to guide it from the inside -- always pushing the most unprovable nonsense, instead of asking the Government to prove THEIR nonsense.

Are we once again forming a circular firing Squad?

>> The Italian is likely to know important information -- it was perhaps the NeoCon Berlesconni's group who made the bogus Osama video that was pointed to, to make a connection with 9/11. Other than that, and it was just the FBI's word finding a briefcase and manuals in rental cars -- you know, after they ignored the warnings of one of the alleged hijacker's HANDLERS.

I'm sick to death of this topic. It's like talking about watching your dad cheat on your mother -- you have to get it off your chest -- but now everyone is blaming you for getting your dad in trouble and ruining the marriage. I don't think MOST of us chose to be TRUTHER's -- as if we were just waiting for an excuse to lose faith in our country.

>> We saw a demolition at the WTC. Recently, we saw a video of WTC 7 -- and it was unmistakably a demolition without the benefit of magic kerosene and in this case, from the bottom up.

We cannot SOLVE 9/11 -- until we address the torture and war crimes. It's not as if there is any way to hide a war, or to sneak in WMDs after 6 years. There are witnesses to these crimes. There are people at the CIA who would likely hang for this, if we had justice in this country.

We don't have investigators, or justice, or good people at the helm. The same Bush culprits like Cheney's death squad flunky is running the war in Afghanistan. The same culprits run the CIA. Paulson and Bernanke still at the Fed. Tenent still not under arrest. The people who have much to lose, are required to investigate themselves?

Get justice back, secure the courts, and defang the military and CIA -- BEFORE you bother going after the 9/11 truth.

>> Reading Sibel Edmond's deposition -- and the cavalier reaction it got by those who are tasked with protecting the US and the media ignoring, should tell you that most of the people who should be upset, are likely compromised and owned by one or more foreign countries.

The sex favors, drugs, money and any conceivable corruption have been used to compromise our leaders and media. Denny Hastert was working for Turkey. If Sibel Edmonds were translating documents of the Mossad, they'd probably find that Bush and Cheney were on their hook.

Does everyone forget the prostitutes and poker at the Watergate hotel? The head of the CIA was involved and money from Homeland Security's Limo budget paid for it. Do we not understand the blackmail and rewards at play? The recent revelation of "The Family" and their brothels for self-serving pseudo Christian politicians.

Our leadership, security organizations, and most every oversight committee, are eaten up with corruption. Why was Bush able to get so much done, to harm our liberties when acting the buffoon? The internal spying was probably used to get dirt on a very dirty bunch of people.

Self-serving people, who have no allegiance to anyone but themselves -- is this a group that wants real investigation? No. Any foreign government, private company or green aliens from Venus could be calling that jerk-offs over the phone and reminding them of their great weekend on the Marrianas islands.

>> So forget about going after this directly. The traitors of 9/11 won't come to justice, as long as everybody in power is on someone else's payroll.

Stop with your theories about non-radioactive nukes, or jewish bankers. Even if everybody who profited was from a certain background -- just talk about crooked bankers. Every time we criticized Bush -- thier administration said; "How dare you insult America/the Troops/memory of 9-11." These weasels hide behind everything noble.

The best chance we have is to go after the war crimes. Very provable and we can get international support. We don't need "theories" or video tapes (they all got destroyed by the "innocent" already).

>> Damn I'm pissed about so much, and I think if everybody REALLY considers how corrupt the administration must have been to engineer 9-11, they will realize that these people would do ANYTHING to not let the next administration bring them to justice. 6 nukes were accidentally flown on a plane, only 5 were recovered. Dick Cheney had his own hit squad. Anthrax was sent to the only two politicians who could stop the Patriot Act. Oh, and about 200,000 dead in Iraq, and 1 million homeless. 9-11 is a drop in the bucket to people who die each year in America to eke out a little more profit.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Ya we're definitely on the same page here.I have been studying steel for many years and go off sometimes.I called the 9-11 a fraud on air as it happened because of what I knew of steel.I want us to know exactly what is going on here so we can't be swayed by the opposition's fuzzy incorrect assertions.The only way you could get a seriously high temp's with jet fuel kerosene would have to have pre heated air,oxygen rich,intimately mixed,under pressure to prevent premature firing.And there was none of this,as clearly evidenced by the billowing black clouds,etc.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

On that note, I can specifically reference Sibel Edmonds bringing a case to court regarding prior knowledge that was intentionally ignored, but having it thrown out by John Ashcroft for "national security" reasons. He specifically said something to the extent of the information being discussed being a potential threat to our national security. One could make any explanation for what exactly is so threatening, but it sure walks and talks like a duck if you ask me. But this is all aside from what I wanted mmiichael to address, which was his persistent use of derogatory stereotypes against a very diverse group of people.

And why don't you go further and elaborate who the intelligence came from that tipped off the US intelligence agencies of something coming down the pike in 2001.

None of this is any secret any more. It's all been published in various books, magazines and better newspapers. In no particular order, Turkey, Israel, Russia, The Philippines, Jordan, Britain, all supplied pieces of the puzzle. Mossad's retired chief in fact went on record on his frustration in getting the US to respond to the intelligence he was passing on. Ex-KGB Putin expressed the same irritiation with being ignored. Even Prince Abdullah, now King of Saudi Arabia said he was trying to tell them something big was brewing.

The US capitalized on 9/11, as did every country that found an opportunity. This is not unexpected or unusual. That's the political game for you.

The US did suffer tremendously with an estimated 2 trillion in costs and lost revenues. The stock exchange closed for a whole week alone cost many billions, as did the loss of WTC based commerce, clean-up, etc.

The notions of insurance collecting, asbestos repair costs, flyovers, thermite, are laughed at by people who have done their homework investigating the economics, foreign relations and escalating sophistication of the terrorist organizations.

The US did not have to shoot off it’s own foot to get public consensus or an excuse to go into the Middle East. A few bombs in some disposable urban locations with planted evidence would have had the same foreign policy effect. Plans were well in the works to invade Afghanistan after the Taliban reneged on facilitating a planned pipeline. Saddam was abusing the terms of his ceasefire and causing havoc on the oil market.

The Truther obsession involves absolutely denying that the US was attacked by Muslim extremist backed by contributing Middle East regimes. Even though specifics down to money transfers, phone calls, confessions, documentation is there from shared information out of a dozen countries.

Planes hijacked by suicidal extremists hit key US targets and there was enormous destruction and loss of life. We now understand better the dynamics of how.

Anyone who wants to prosecute the members of the Bush admin for their negligence or compliance has to deal with the reality version of these events, not a fantasy one.

Measuring the speed in which a WTC building collapsed, charts of missile paths, tests on debris dust, have not and will not bring that goal closer to realization. In fact these things have only served to deflect attention from these crying concerns.

M

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

The Truther obsession involves absolutely denying that the US was attacked by Muslim extremist

Once again, what logic or civility do you see in stereotyping a large and diverse group of people, and always doing it in a derogatory manner?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

The Truther obsession involves absolutely denying that the US was attacked by Muslim extremist

Once again, what logic or civility do you see in stereotyping a large and diverse group of people, and always doing it in a derogatory manner?

One again you avoid anything relevantsaif, taking an opportunity to demonstrate noble outrage and indignation.

As points I try to make on serious issues routinely get dismissed or labelled on rants, I reserve my decorum for those who reciprocate.

M

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join