It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive' Sibel Edmonds Cover Story at 'The American Conservative'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Broke the news on air tonight. 4,000 word cover story on FBI translator turned whistleblower Sibel Edmonds in The American Conservative to hit stands and web tomorrow, by former CIA agent Phil Giraldi. We'll pick this up tomorrow after I get a look at it. You East Coasters will likely beat me to it. But here's the teaser from TAC...: There’s a new issue of The American Conservative going to press today, and it includes a story that will make more than a few congressmen and foreign lobbyists intensely uncomfortable: an in-depth interview between Phil Giraldi and FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds. She tells us exactly how Turkish intelligence have penetrated national secrets, suborned government officials, and blackmailed Congress. It’s going to be explosive.

Click here for news article

Any thoughts on this one?

I see their house of cards falling apart day by day... WAKE UP!
Flag this!!

[edit on 9/19/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hey thanks for the post Ugie!!!
I'm definitely looking forward to hearing more from Sibel Edmonds,
this could be one of the biggest news items thus far this new century!!!
I sincerely hope that this turns out to be one of the "straw that broke the camel's back" kind of deals, we definitely need all of the truth that we can get.
S&F brotha!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

this is exactly what the truth movement needs.

YW BTW. I try to keep on top of the 911truth news updates and such. if more news comes out tomorrow ill add it here.

If it this story airs on TV can someone upload it and place it here?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I have always felt that there was no way the gov't could pull of 9-11, ...BUT... my gut has always told me they let someone else pull it off, they knew it was in play and let it happen as well as did some subtle things to ensure it happened. This will be an interesting article!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
For 9/11, there was involvement by the CIA, the FBI head, Mossad, ISI, and a segment of the Pentagon and Military Industrial Establishment, as well as the Executive Branch (Bush and Cheney). No other conclusion may be drawn.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

yes, but her coming out with this, will be big!

I cant wait to hear what she has to say.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
S&F I bet our media ignores it just like they ignored every explosive story that proves 911 was an inside job. It has got to the point now, if congressional representatives confesses to selling our nuclear secrets to Turkey on live television and flips us off at the same time, there no one that is going to do anything about it. Ill tell you why, it is because most of our congressional representatives are corrupt to the core; you can’t bring one down because, they got the goods on each other.

Like Nancy Polsi when she won her election which was won because she campaigned that if she won her election the first thing she wanted to do was to impeach George Bush, for lying us into a war and for the illegal wirer tapping of American citizens. Yet on her fist televised appearance in congress she announces that impeachment was off the table.

Either two things happened

1. People in the Bush administration found some real dirt on her and blackmailed her, threaten to destroy her career if she didn’t play ball with them.
2. Or she is a habitual lair and sold her campaign to impeach George Bush because she knew that’s what Americans wanted however, she really had no intention of doing any such thing if she won her election it was all a scam to begin with.

I am stating to believe it has to be number one because; blackmail is how a group of corrupt officials can have control of each other.

Sibel Edmonds is a hero in my eyes and she is very lucky to be alive. Now you all see the real proof that sources in our military and people in our government control our media. Sibel Edmonds, story should be headline News on every television channel all over the world CNN should be harping on this day and night. Yet we get nothing.
I can wait to read the story when it come out.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by impressme]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Mods, please remove i didn't mean to submit. User error

[edit on 9/20/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
This is great news.... but will anyone in the mainstream media pay any attention, let alone make the link with this story and the beating of the war drums in Afghanistan?

On the front page of Yahoo, I see "CIA expanding presence in Afghanistan:Report"...
news.yahoo.com...

In it... they say the CIA is planning an "intelligence surge" to rival Vietnam and Iraq...at the peak of those wars. They also go on to say this is a necessary move because the Taliban never seem to be short of manpower or funding.

Based on the testimony of Sibel Edmonds, we now know that the Taliban (and Al Qaeda) was working with the CIA and US intelligence...up until 9/11. With little success in 8+ years, it's hard to believe anything has changed... and it begs the question, just what the heck is really going on in Afghanistan... is this about oil, drugs, empire?

For some perspective, I recommend the HBO documentary "The Fixer: The Taking of Ajmal Naqshbandi" It's very well done, and pretty much proves that the Taliban are a bunch of foreign, mercenaries, being paid to keep Afghanistan lawless...for international warlords and drug kingpins.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by doctor_drewl

looks like its not receiving any attention here either.

We will see later on today or tomorrow to see what she has to say.

the media will always black out this stuff anyway or print it on the 16th page of the news paper. we just have to wait and see.

[edit on 9/20/2009 by ugie1028]

top topics

join