It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Only Ten Percent Human.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

I have thought and thought about your post and I'm thinking maybe english is not your first language because I really cannot understand what point you are making. Try again.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Thats pretty intresting;
I wonder what they look like;

and this is also kind of weird;
because someone on my twitter was talking about Symbiosis an hour or 2 ago;
I was thinking "WTH is she talking about" and even looked up the definition;
and now BOOM; here is this topic about microbes and their symbiotic relationship with humans;
coincidence?....

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Hi, I wanna add something; actually the only thing I can think of after reading about the warm rainforests in my underarms.

It is actually healthy to bathe less often. People across the World are clean, but don't bathe daily like the average US American. The main reason being is that daily bathing kills out more of the microbes mentioned in the OP; hence causing more sickness.

I really think it is something to keep in mind as We move into super swine flu season......... I'd rather have as strong an immune system as I can.

S&F

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Well, now I have this picture stuck in my mind of all these mictobes screaming in terror as this tsunami of bath water inundates their homes.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

Different subject ...but I find this "synchronicity" occurring more and more frequently in my life lately.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join