It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slymattb ask for Prayers for Timi Grandpa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
First I would like to praise God for the work he did in Kinglizard family member Herb. And I don't ask for prayers to take away from Herb prayers.

Timi is a girl I use to know a long time ago and just got back in contact with. She told me how her grandpa has cancer. She is not a believer at least I don't think so. I ask for the prayers because I would not feel right not to do anything. I must do everthing I can to help make things right. Including asking for your prayers.

I would ask for prayers for the grandpa. I hope that maybe this situation might be heal and that one day I will show her this post so that she might become a believer. Timi has a hard life with her family and her grandpa is important to her. I believe she said that he is 89. It might just be his time. But I know through prayer all things are possible. God bless and thank you for the prayers.

God bless and praise God who hears the prayers of his true children.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I pray that Jesus will make himself known at this time and bring comfort to all.
be it through healing or a great sense of his presence in this situation.

Amen. come Lord Jesus.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I will include Timi and her grandpa in my prayers.

My prayers will be for healing of Timi and her grandpa. Timi and her grandpa also need prayers of comfort and peace because of grandpa's age of 89.

Mahree

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I too will pray for healing of timi's grandpa and also echo Jon's thoughts.

The spirit and the bride say come. Come Lord Jesus.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I found out that its grandpa with cancer and grandma with some type of illness. Both are in the hospital and I pray for the healing of both, so that maybe believers may come forth. God bless and go in his will.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I just gbot a text from Timi she said this. Not good at all grandpa is giving up and grandma has stage 4 cancer. I believe that these two need prayers. Prayers that they might believe before dieing. I thought that maybe God's will be that they are saved through healing. But I believe age is to much a factor. Prayers for those coming to death.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
I just gbot a text from Timi she said this. Not good at all grandpa is giving up and grandma has stage 4 cancer. I believe that these two need prayers. Prayers that they might believe before dieing. I thought that maybe God's will be that they are saved through healing. But I believe age is to much a factor. Prayers for those coming to death.

We have to understand that sometimes prayer for healing is not the right way to go and better to pray that God will be with them at this time.

That he will remove the pain and suffering and give them peace in the time that they have left with thier loved ones.

God bless....

top topics

join